Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,591 members, 7,944,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 01:28 AM

5 Unbelieveable Qualities Women Find In Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Unbelieveable Qualities Women Find In Men (587 Views)

10 Qualities Women Are Secretly Looking For In A Man / The Kind Of Guy That Women Find Attractive? / Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Unbelieveable Qualities Women Find In Men by factsng: 8:15am On Dec 14, 2014
1. Presence
There is something about a man who is present that is just flat-out irresistible to a woman. There’s no getting around it; it’s just true.
What I mean when I say presence is your ability to be consciously connected to the here and now.
A woman can feel your presence when you listen to her. She can feel your presence when you are deeply engaged in a task that ‘s important to you. She can feel your presence when you’re connected to your core.
Presence is a practice. It’s something you can get better at. Culturally, we’re in an epidemic of not being present; we find many ways to distract ourselves all day long. But if you want to learn to be more present, you can! The easiest way to do so is to start a meditation practice. Meditation will train you to connect to the here and now.

2. Purpose
A man with a purpose in life is hot.
Your purpose can be any number of things. It can be to change the world. It can be to push your body to its limits. It can be to build a business or build homes. It can be to be to make art, or to be the kindest person you know.
It’s not about what your purpose is (although, honestly, the more it benefits humanity, the better — but that’s just my opinion). What matters is that you have a purpose or that you’re in the process of discovering it.
If you don’t feel connected to your purpose yet, the best way to find it is to ask yourself what you’re most passionate about. Your purpose is usually about sharing your passion with the world.

3. Direction
With purpose comes direction. Purpose is knowing what you are here to do and direction is doing it.
The feminine essence is more an essence of feeling and being. Yes, we do things (most of us do a lot!). But we’re very attracted to men who get things done. He has a plan, and he’s taking steps (even small ones) to accomplish it. This is a man’s direction.
Your clear direction makes the feminine feel safe. If she knows that you can navigate well on your own, then she has more room to relax in your presence. She doesn’t have to show you how to do it, because you already know how.

4. Honesty and trust
Obviously, trust and honesty are important qualities in all relationships. Trust comes from acting in honest ways, but the definition goes beyond that. What I mean when I say trust is, can a woman trust that you’re being honest with yourself?
One of the distinct feminine qualities is intuition — and with our intuition comes the ability to sense your BS from a mile away.
When you learn to be deeply honest with yourself (about your struggles, shortcomings, challenges, strengths, all of it), then a woman will feel your integrity. And she’ll trust you, too.

- See more at: http://www.factsng.com/women/attracting-and-dating-men/5-irresistible-qualities-women-find-men.html#sthash.JEfRhuGP.dpuf
Re: 5 Unbelieveable Qualities Women Find In Men by Hazardd(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2014
Nice write up.
but I can't click that link tongue
Re: 5 Unbelieveable Qualities Women Find In Men by iceberylin(m): 9:31am On Dec 14, 2014
Am allergic to links embarassed

(1) (Reply)

How To Tell If Your Girlfriend Is Lying / Single & Ready To Mingle,meet The Deola Sisi Calabar Model Of The Week With Pics / Ladies Plssssssssss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.