Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

'I Will Like To Sleep With The President'- Maheeda - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Will Like To Sleep With The President'- Maheeda (775 Views)

Toke Makinwa: When Your Man Is On His Way To Sleep With His Side Chick (Pic) / Maheeda, Ex-Prostitute Turned Gospel Singer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'I Will Like To Sleep With The President'- Maheeda by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2014
Hehehe! Gospel singer turned 'goddess of X' Maheeda
tweeted yesterday saying if not for the fact that she is
married, she would like to taste the president's 'Kondo'
and get her own share of the national cake. I just hope
you are not talking about Jona because if you are eh!
You will cry 'there is God o' by the time Mama p is done.

source: http:// www.theparot.com/news.php?id=2384&news=%27I+would+like+to+f%2A%2Ak+the+president%27-+Maheeda
Re: 'I Will Like To Sleep With The President'- Maheeda by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2014
grin if mama piss sorry peace catch u heen

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Alias Badoo Got Himself A Horse For A Ride Into 2015 / Two Years After, Denrele Visits Goldie's Resting Place / We Didn’t Collect Money To Campaign For Agbaje—grace Amah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.