Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,905 members, 7,931,139 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:18 PM

What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad (2368 Views)

What Is The Right Age To Introduce Your Future Husband To Ur Dad / When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by atiku07(m): 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2006
there was this friend f mine who was trapped in this kind of problem his beloved dad dating his called girl friend or better still fiancee men that day was better imagined for the girl please if it is u what will u do?
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by kiki(f): 9:50pm On Aug 11, 2006
i guess her boyfriend ain't satisfyin her enough she wants somthing bigger grin grin just kiddin
thats just wrong and i ain't talkin bout the girl i'm talkin bout the father he is wrong 4 doing dat he need to go find someone helse to hump not his sons girlfriend
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Douzy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 11, 2006
I can't think of doing any other thing than cut off my relationship with the girl right away.  I mean, even if both of them later try to assure you that they had stopped dating each other, it'll be extremely risky to bring in that girl into your family as your wife.  First, the scandal is already there.  Second, the luring temptation is likely to overwhelm both of them someday in the future.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Remmzy(m): 10:44pm On Aug 11, 2006
[b]men this is another thing, dad sleeping with son's fiance,  Men have you Ever watched clash of the titan, that becomes for myself & the girl in question but for my dad, he remains the most loving.[/b]Meaning the girl is promiscuous unless if raped then vice versa!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by kiki(f): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2006
i love that song promiscuous by nelly furtado ft timberland that song is kool
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Remmzy(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2006
i do love the song but not the act of promiscuity You know!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Douzy(m): 10:58pm On Aug 11, 2006
Yeah, you can download the song (both audio and video) from my music blog, http://douzical.blogdrive.com. It's one of my favs now. smiley wink
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Remmzy(m): 12:45am On Aug 12, 2006
LoL grin
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Hotstepper(f): 1:11am On Aug 12, 2006
nuthing, just leave her 2 date him, u go and look for sum1 else, afterall, it shows she doesn't worth u
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by SuNnChNn(f): 1:12am On Aug 12, 2006
I will kill her!!! tongue
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Hotstepper(f): 2:53am On Aug 12, 2006
abeg nwayo 4 da killing
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Douzy(m): 6:32am On Aug 12, 2006
SuNnChNn:

I will kill her!!! tongue

You would have no justifications for killing her. She made her choice early enough for you to leave her and look elsewhere.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by iice(f): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2006
Hmmmmm promiscious eh lol, i prefer ManEater lol,
@Topic, break off, move on.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by babe1(f): 6:34am On Aug 14, 2006
Wow, deep!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Akinagirl(f): 8:46pm On Jun 03, 2007
ok so, date her mother, there u go, even grin
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by akinwilly: 6:57am On Oct 30, 2008
Was she raped? If not she has made her choice. Case closed. As for my dad will confront him and his explanation will determine my decision- to forgive and forget or forgive but not forget- he is still my father-Dr Akinwilly
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by lucabrasi(m): 1:12pm On Oct 30, 2008
my dad dont roll like that and he s in his 70s smiley and if it did happen then i see it as GOD delivering me from the girl before getting married,after all even if my dad was stepping to her,she could have said an emphatic no and not went along with it
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by MrCrackles(m): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
Even if them jazz my papa, that kind rubbish no fit happen!!!

Poster, did your father shag your fiance or something?
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by tkb417(m): 1:45pm On Oct 30, 2008
My Dad
abomination!!!

Somebody gotta die!!
who amongst us, i wouldnt know till such happens
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Honeyboy09(m): 8:35am On Apr 30, 2009
I'll break up with her and i'll never forgive my Dad for doing that to me
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by yme1(f): 3:39pm On Apr 30, 2009
gwad forbid bad thing o
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Feelitx(m): 3:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
Become the events planner: help them plan the wedding.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 30, 2009
I pinch myself and then wakeup
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by cheatmaker: 10:27am On Jun 27, 2009
What a hell. Anyway everything is possible.
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Tudor6(f): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2009
Ha?
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by patwhizkid(f): 10:59am On Jun 27, 2009
Uhm!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by babymi2(f): 11:43am On Jun 27, 2009
nothing impossible but to me is bad
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by puskin: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2009
I'll simply ask my Dad 2re-imburse me my chyking xpenditure nd also 2imdenify me 4d loss of d babe 2him.
He'll also pay me damage-control fees so i don't tell Mum grin grin grin
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by moneygame(m): 6:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Tudor6(f): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2009
Forgive her? Why?
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by muyoto: 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2009
atiku07:

there was this friend f mine who was trapped in this kind of problem his beloved dad dating his called girl friend or better still fiancee men that day was better imagined for the girl please if it is u what will u do?

tee hee! atiku 07!
Re: What Will U Do When Ur Fiancee Dates Ur Dad by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2009
I will blow her head off grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Would You Knowingly Love And Marry A Runs Girl / Low Key Wedding / Have U Ever Fallen In Luv Wit Sum1 U Hav Neva Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.