Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,913 members, 7,902,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 July 2024 at 08:31 PM

I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads (3918 Views)

Breath taking pictures of nature respected / Abuja Property Dealers/agents Let Us Meet Here. / Is This An 8-Flats/4 Story Building? Just Curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by hackney(m): 2:53pm On Feb 22, 2009
Me ,do long distance purchase in Nigeria based on agent and picture? HIAEEEE!!! EMULEWU EEEH!!!
Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by sonety2k(m): 3:01pm On Feb 22, 2009
lawyer:

@james

While i consider you to be one of the respectable members of nairaland properties, one of your arguments seems flawed:

If you say posting pictures on Nl is difficult and its due to seun's fault for not making it easy to post pictures due to the software used to create the site, then it is almost analogous to the argument that those in the auto section have a long standing rule for you to paste pictures of cars before you sell them on Nl.

How come it is easy for the auto dealers and almost near impossible for property agents despite the fact that you both use the same website and its applications? undecided

Its much deeper than that and i know it is because of the third party agent thingy going on amongst all agents but it never hurts to try.

[b]In fact a major clean up of the property section would soon come up and stringent rules will be applied because my job is to protect the interest of the purchaser more since they would probably be the ones at the recieving end if a deal goes bad. [/b]

So if they are clamouring for pictures, then the burden of proof lies in the hands of the agents to give a valid and sensible reason not to enforce that rule in the nearest future and the nearest future could be next week!

Cheers!

I second you my Lawyer
Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by Axorahomes: 10:39am On Feb 24, 2009
if you are interested in viewing properties with photos, you could browse through www.axorahomes.com, And for ESTATE AGENTS [color=#990000][/color]with huge property portfolios. you could also consider advertising your properties at www.axorahomes.com and also upload a maximum of 10 photos for each property advert you place on the website. give it a try
Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by lomolink(m): 10:52am On Oct 25, 2010
This is exactly why at www.lomolink.com you will not be able to advertise without having a picture to support it. It does not have to be a 12 Megapixel photo and if you don't know how to take good photos that is your business. It will at least make prospective tenants or buyers have a better experience on the site. I will write a guide on how to take a GOOD photo soon as not everyone knows and you wouldn't believe how useful it is.
Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by Tunisque(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ Outstrip going through your post, i feel you should check out my advert perhaps you will be interested in my piece: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-521891.0.html#msg7000526

Outstrip:

Thank God someone is talking. I personally think is laziness but then again,  I was interested in a piece of land recently and I called Nigeria about it since there were no pictures. First I found out that the land really exists and then I talked to someone else in Nigeria and his co worker actually took the phone from me and told me not to consider buying the land. He says he and his wife spent the whole saturday driving there and when they got there there wereno roads to get in. The place he said was very remote. Pictures would have solved the problem.  I would have not had to turn into a private investigator
Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by CHERIPH: 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2010
Lawyer

Tanks for this idea, but do you believe that some people that we called buyers are actually scammers
Some will call you for pictures but at the end,they will never get back to you
to me,i think they are actually using the pictures for something else,which really discouraged me from sending pictures to clients
Re: I Am Just Curious! Why Do Agents Avoid Taking Pictures Of Their Properties Ads by Nobody: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2015
Not much improvement has occurred on this matter.

In 2015 I tried to purchase some property and I ran head first into the no picturorial information thing.

Very sad.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Modern 4bedroom Duplex Architectural Design For A Plot Of Land / American Concrete Stamp Floor In Nigeria Call 08180008870 / Precious Peace Estate Phase Two Imota Ikorodu Commercial And Residential

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.