Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,063 members, 7,949,639 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide (4837 Views)

REMINDER: Go To Court If You Feel Insulted. APC To Jonathan. How Time Flies. / Jonathan Vs Buhari: How They Stand In 36 States, FCT - PUNCH / Reuters----80% Lagosians Will Vote Jonathan. How True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by Nobody: 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
ocelot2006:
It's kinda funny when I see APC supporters make the same mistakes over and over again grin . Now there's absolutely no doubt that you guys are a loud bunch (then again, empty vessels are). But you know within your hearts that GMB will not smell Aso Rock as president. Previous elections ought to have made it perfectly clear to you guys, but I can see y'all still in denial.

Btw @ OP, care to explain how the paper arrived at that conclusion? Was a poll done? Btw, don't be surprised if you lose most SW states to GEJ.
Even when GEJ won Lagos in 2011, the paper attributes it to Buhari. Isnt that funny ?
Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by sleekp1: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2014
orimsamsam:
Let the pdp continue dreaming. Most of the southwestern state that voted for pdp last election are tired of pdp 15 wastefull year. I live in ibadan . 70 percent of oyo state population is for buhari
how do y know, u did ur own election?
Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by orimsamsam(m): 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2014
sleekp1:

how do y know, u did ur own election?
. I live in ibadan. The body language of the people is speaking doom for gej at the ballot box

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by Norullah(m): 12:07am On Dec 15, 2014
Y d tussle if u so sure wait nd c y a merger z beta dan a single broken company
atlwireles:

Most of them in APC lie to themselves to feel better. When they know within themselves, that Buhari will be dealt the same hand as 2011. The only state Buhari might win in 2015, that was not won by him in 2011 is kwara.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by ideology(m): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2014
mazzi:
u called that guy babe?hahahahaha,make police no catch u o thinking say u be gay.

Mogidi:

Bros Ngeneuk…wenu is a man na, you fall my hand there.

Sorry o, I didn't know that SHE IS A MAN shocked shocked
Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:39am On Dec 16, 2014
grin grin! Jonathan a goner!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Jonathan; How They Stand Nationwide by PassingShot(m): 11:53am On Dec 16, 2014
yerimastyle:
True talk my bro even Lagos cannot be won by APC

Just as you said Lagos is a no man's land that an Igbo man will rule.

As long as Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode remain in Lagos, APC/Buhari shall win there.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS!!! Heavy Gunshots, Riot In Kogi… Roads Blocked (live Update) / More Pictures Of Igbo's Leaving The North with Just Ghana Must Go Nawa.. / APC Senators Kick Against Saraki’s Removal, Rebuff Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.