Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,856 members, 7,848,469 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Thread For PHD Students - Education (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For PHD Students (330378 Views)

Which University In Nigeria or abroad Accepts 3.0 Msc Grade For Phd Admission? / 4 Good Reason Why You Should Go For Phd And 7 Bad Reasons Why You Should Not / Presidential Scholarship Scheme For Ist Class Nigerian Graduates For Phd Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Emmamay10: 2:54pm On Feb 25
Good day people. Please, I need your urgent advice on what to do. I applied to SAQA for my credentials verification this year January. I have made the payment. After some weeks, I received a mail from SAQA, informing me to make a payment ( credential verification payment) to the credential awarding institution, as requested by the institution. I did immediately and forwarded the payment receipt to SAQA as requested by them.

After some days, I contacted my credentials awarding institution to confirm if they have received a mail from SAQA, I was told they are yet to get a mail from SAQA, as regard my credentials verification . I sent a mail to SAQA about the development, no reply up til now.

I sent another email copying both SAQA and my credentials awarding institution, yet nothing.

According to SAQA, I only have 3 weeks for my credentials awarding institution to respond to them , in order to avoid cancellation. This timeline will elapsed this week Wednesday. I don't know what to do.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by bobodudu100: 11:55am On Apr 08
Please can anyone share information on seeking fully funded Canadian PhD

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Profeme: 9:49pm On Apr 08
Hello everyone. I want to appreciate everyone for the insightful contributions shared in this platform. I came here some years back seeking help in some areas as regards as my PhD programme in Computer Science. I am happy to announce that I have completed the programme. Thanks everyone for your contribution and advise that assisted me during the programme. God bless you all.

I need help on reputable Computer journals where I can publish some articles on cybersecurity and Machine Learning.

I also need links to Post-doctoral position in Computer Science and how to get admitted in them.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For PHD Students by MrJaay(m): 5:19am On Apr 09
Profeme:
Hello everyone. I want to appreciate everyone for the insightful contributions shared in this platform. I came here some years back seeking help in some areas as regards as my PhD programme in Computer Science. I am happy to announce that I have completed the programme. Thanks everyone for your contribution and advise that assisted me during the programme. God bless you all.

I need help on reputable Computer journals where I can publish some articles on cybersecurity and Machine Learning.

I also need links to Post-doctoral position in Computer Science and how to get admitted in them.

Congratulations Doc.

For journals, here you go: https://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php?area=1700&category=1702

For postdoc opportunities, visit here and refine the results accordingly: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/listings/postdocs/

Best wishes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Profeme: 11:59pm On Apr 14
Thanks
MrJaay:

Congratulations Doc.

For journals, here you go: https://www.scimagojr.com/journalrank.php?area=1700&category=1702

For postdoc opportunities, visit here and refine the results accordingly: https://www.timeshighereducation.com/unijobs/listings/postdocs/

Best wishes.

1 Like

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Johnwrite(m): 9:11am On Apr 15
It is I really think so
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Jcob(m): 6:00pm On May 10
Please any update on Unilag PhD admission and selection interview?
Re: Thread For PHD Students by Chibuking81(m): 9:43pm On May 11
Please friends I want to know more about this journal "The International Journal of Research and Scientific Innovation" and how to pay for their 35 dollar publication fees from Nigeria.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by funsam85: 7:29pm On May 14
Good evening all,please I need suggestions on topics for My PhD.i have MSc. in civil engineering and majored on ground water,now I am interested in the treatment of wastewater water.Cam anyone please suggest workable topics for PhD thesis in Waste water treatment?
Thanks
Re: Thread For PHD Students by funsam85: 7:33pm On May 14
Prof Wip7,thanks for the good work you are doing here sir.Please I am also interested in the treatment of wastewater,sir can you help me out with research topics that I can use for my PhD.Thanks sir
Re: Thread For PHD Students by kunlesmiles(m): 2:59pm On May 17
Emmamay10:
Good day people. Please, I need your urgent advice on what to do. I applied to SAQA for my credentials verification this year January. I have made the payment. After some weeks, I received a mail from SAQA, informing me to make a payment ( credential verification payment) to the credential awarding institution, as requested by the institution. I did immediately and forwarded the payment receipt to SAQA as requested by them.

After some days, I contacted my credentials awarding institution to confirm if they have received a mail from SAQA, I was told they are yet to get a mail from SAQA, as regard my credentials verification . I sent a mail to SAQA about the development, no reply up til now.

I sent another email copying both SAQA and my credentials awarding institution, yet nothing.

According to SAQA, I only have 3 weeks for my credentials awarding institution to respond to them , in order to avoid cancellation. This timeline will elapsed this week Wednesday. I don't know what to do.
have you resolved this issue, If yes, please how did you resolve it?. I am in a similar situation.
Re: Thread For PHD Students by santali23: 4:15pm On May 17
Phd applicants should kindly Dm for guidance through the maze of research, coursework, assignments, and dissertations with expert assistance tailored to your success." WhatsApp: +234 915 525 8740

Re: Thread For PHD Students by Geosystem(m): 12:55am On May 19
funsam85:
Prof Wip7,thanks for the good work you are doing here sir.Please I am also interested in the treatment of wastewater,sir can you help me out with research topics that I can use for my PhD.Thanks sir

Kindly read this thread from the beginning. You would find helpful tools to work with and you would learn how to train your mind in formulation of good topics

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (Reply)

2018/2019 Admission Process Thread Guide / 2016/2017 UTME And Admission Process Thread / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.