Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,454 members, 7,894,935 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 06:02 PM

Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. (719 Views)

Raffi Freedman-Gurspan, First Transgender White House Official (Photos) / Why We Stopped Buying Nigeria’s Oil, By White House / White House Makes It Official : US “at War” With IS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. by NegroNtns(m): 6:34am On Dec 06, 2008
This is embarassing and could hurt Obama in 2012 if its not immediately resolved. I say dispose his ass! What do you say?

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/the-trail/2008/12/04/one_more_question.html
Re: Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. by arramyjay: 8:26am On Dec 06, 2008
Oh my my sight has being compromised.He is just acting his age,I guess he skipped childhood.
Re: Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. by NegroNtns(m): 8:46am On Dec 06, 2008
Oh my!, lol, well let me blow that virus out of ya eyes. Acting his age? Exactly why he should be dismissed - his age is unpredictive. Obama is a steady hand, he does not need surprises.
Re: Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. by arramyjay: 12:26pm On Dec 06, 2008
Thank you,lol on a serious note was the picture taken before the election or after the election I think that should be put into consideration.
Re: Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. by NegroNtns(m): 2:13am On Dec 07, 2008
I really cannot tell when it was taken but the fact that they had the cut out of Clinton in the piture would suggest this was after he got on the Obama campaign team.

You know how they do it, right now anything of political embarassment whether in picture or words is being collected as weapons to beat opponents with in 2011.
Re: Favreau Should Be Replaced As White House Chief Speechwriter. by Nobody: 5:23am On Dec 08, 2008
it wont work

Hillary Clinton distribute pictures of Obama in Arab atire

its time to move on, people wey no want the 26yr old to get such rapid rise na him dey responsible for this attack.

No shaken, Obama go stick by his boy

(1) (Reply)

Isreal A Force To Reckon With In The Muslim World: / A Lesson For Obama / wanna delete this topic; found out someone already created it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.