Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:45 AM

Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) (17858 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo And Wife Arrive Benin City In Their Private Jet (Photos) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Exclusive Pictures of Pastor Oritsejafor’s Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by BUSHHUNTER: 7:56pm On Dec 15, 2014
xule20:

How much did you make from it?

Google is your Friend Son.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by dammilotun(m): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
frosbel:

ole..... angry
Your mind is obviously twisted,how do you just call someone a thief
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Aarewa: 8:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
The lord is good,even if the church leader(pastor) is not using the tithe judiciously.The question is,is that the way Jesus the son of Mary did it or preach it?What emulation is the pastor showing in line with the Son of Mary preach,more so the tithe is for what?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by redcliff: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2014
ibisko04:

We need to tell ourselves the truth about this matter of tithe payment. The instruction is pay your tithe, so there will be food in the store house. Tell me now which church is following this bible instruction. What you have in Nigeria Churches is Pastors Living big, schools run by the church charges exorbitant fees, Pastors turning to god of men rather than man of God .
When the white missionaries came with christian religion, they practice religion as pure charitable organizations. Schools was established for the masses with little or no financial contribution from the pupils parents. i am a product of a missionary school without much input from my parent.
Hospitals were established to cater for the sicks in the community with less stress on the family of the patient.
Pastors are well committed to their congregations members both rich and poor in the community . What do we have nowadays: Everything is now the opposite of how it's used to be. My people please is today's bible different from the bible of yesteryear's when the store house was for the common good of the people.
Today's church look more like social gatherings where people comes to show their ego. A pure business enterprise just capitalizing on the tenet of biblical injunctions.

Well, there are still bible believing churches around. Its not your business if one church is going astray.. worship God according to the bible. If you feel that the church you are attending does not support your faith and ypur belief in the word of God, leave thete with your family and attend one that suits your christian beliefs. Not all of them are bad out there
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by dammilotun(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
redcliff:

Well, there are still bible believing churches around. Its not your business if one church is going astray.. worship God according to the bible. If you feel that the church you are attending does not support your faith and ypur belief in the word of God, leave thete with your family and attend one that suits your christian beliefs. Not all of them are bad out there
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jom28gy(m): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2014
Is he a pastor or a business man?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by redcliff: 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
[quote author=dammilotun post=28912805][/quote]

Baba why you just dey quote me na?
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pastors that there church isn't not that popular are billionaires
Na like last month one buy car that can liberate person life even if ur villagers still dey on ur life parole
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Etfash(m): 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2014
Perhaps we should start seeing things differently. Christianity is not synonymous to poverty or mediocrity. Why do we think a business man who is diligent, works hard and smart deserves prosperity but not a man called to serve God, who obeys God his caller to the best of his ability, works hard and diligently, denies himself severally, grows his spiritual muscles well enough to begin to discern evil from good and becomes a principality to the kingdom of darkness?

I am a firm believer in moderation; but may i say that NO PRIEST was a pauper in Israel as long as he succeeded in keeping Israel in the path of righteousness. So, every laborer is worthy of his wages.... It is not easy to be a shepherd.

I have said the above on behalf of called shepherds and faithful ministers. It is however not unlikely that some called themselves and are not concerned about the sheep. For such, we should learn from the story of the sons of Eli. One shouldn't judge a man's servant for him.

Lastly, with respect to tithes payment. I will advise that we all read the scriptures and act based on the understanding the Holy Spirit gives to us since he's the teacher. Meanwhile, i have resolved to pay it not because of anybody but because Peter in 2Peter advised that i should study the Prophets and adhere to their teachings. Since Christ commissioned Peter to feed me in John21, i accepted Malachi3 from Peter through prophet Malachi. This is personal though.

We should let faith be the guiding factor; without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Shalom!!
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by brocab: 10:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
1 John 4:1 test all spirits, so if you are saying the Holy spirit has told you to tithe, did you test the spirit. Because Jesus say's: Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. And if you do really believe in Christ, then you would know Jesus had paid the price in full, taken that old covenant away he made with our fathers of old, and made a new covenant making us closer to God. No good arguing with me just read what the Holy spirit is really telling you in the bible.
Etfash:
Perhaps we should start seeing things differently. Christianity is not synonymous to poverty or mediocrity. Why do we think a business man who is diligent, works hard and smart deserves prosperity but not a man called to serve God, who obeys God his caller to the best of his ability, works hard and diligently, denies himself severally, grows his spiritual muscles well enough to begin to discern evil from good and becomes a principality to the kingdom of darkness?

I am a firm believer in moderation; but may i say that NO PRIEST was a pauper in Israel as long as he succeeded in keeping Israel in the path of righteousness. So, every laborer is worthy of his wages.... It is not easy to be a shepherd.

I have said the above on behalf of called shepherds and faithful ministers. It is however not unlikely that some called themselves and are not concerned about the sheep. For such, we should learn from the story of the sons of Eli. One shouldn't judge a man's servant for him.

Lastly, with respect to tithes payment. I will advise that we all read the scriptures and act based on the understanding the Holy Spirit gives to us since he's the teacher. Meanwhile, i have resolved to pay it not because of anybody but because Peter in 2Peter advised that i should study the Prophets and adhere to their teachings. Since Christ commissioned Peter to feed me in John21, i accepted Malachi3 from Peter through prophet Malachi. This is personal though.

We should let faith be the guiding factor; without faith, it is impossible to please God.

Shalom!!

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by brocab: 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
, don't forget to read your bibles, read Matthew 10:8-10, and learn the truth.
mickyarams:
Just don't forget your Tithes, offerings and your last fruit donations for 2014.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Etfash(m): 11:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Brocab, i don't have to argue with you; you have only made a point- if you are convinced then stick to that. Why would i major on minor? Christianity is the most practical thing i have ever known... Honestly for 16years now, i can testify to the reality of this truth.
Like i said before, faith is bigger than any feelings or thoughts. Anything done outside faith is sin..
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by brocab: 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
And anyone who don't imitate Jesus it's a sin.
1 John 3:8-10 He who sins is of the Devil.
V's 9 whoever has been born of God does not sin, for his seed remains in him.
V's 10, In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God.
So the choice is yours.
Etfash:
Brocab, i don't have to argue with you; you have only made a point- if you are convinced then stick to that. Why would i major on minor? Christianity is the most practical thing i have ever known... Honestly for 16years now, i can testify to the reality of this truth.
Like i said before, faith is bigger than any feelings or thoughts. Anything done outside faith is sin..
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by dammilotun(m): 10:40am On Dec 16, 2014
redcliff:

Baba why you just dey quote me na?
Cos ya saying my mind
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by sengozie(m): 12:51pm On Dec 16, 2014
experimentist:
Get fuk out my sight you dumb fool!
Are you always stupid or is today a special occasion
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ibisko04: 1:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
Etfash:

Shalom!!

I agree with you on paying tithe to the church, but let the church make the store house available to the needy as the bible commanded.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by ibisko04: 1:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
redcliff:

I can not say less than you have said. But we should make church take the proper place it suppose to occupy in our society. If the church get it right, many things will be right in the system.
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by brocab: 2:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
A letter to the Church.
Here's why people are leaving you.
You know the truth but you aren't preaching it.
I see the panic on your face, when your tithing messages are wrongly preached.
I know the internal terror as you see the statistics and hear the stories, watching you scan the exit polls.
You may think you know why people are leaving you, you think it's because, the culture" is so lost, so perverse, so beyond help we are walking away.
You believe that we have turned a deaf ear to the voice of God; chasing money and sex, and material things.
You think that Gays and the Muslims and the atheists and the pop stars had screwed up the morality of the world, that everyone is abandoning faith in droves.
But those aren't the reasons people are leaving you?
They aren't the problem, Church.You are the problem.
Your Sunday production has lost its way.
The stage, and the lights, and the bands, and the video screen, have all just become a loud noise to those really seeking to encounter God. They are an ear and an eye for an hour, but they have so little relevance in people's daily lives, that more and more of them are taking a pass.
Yeah the songs are cool and the show is great, but think about it.
We can be entrained anywhere.
Sunday morning isn't really making a difference.
From Monday morning to Saturday evening, these awkward moments when people are wrestling against the darkness and the principalities, of this world.
Until you can give us something more, than a Christian-themed performance; something that allows us space and a conversation and a relationship.
Church many of us have gone to sleep. many have stayed away.
If theirs a Church that don't fit that description, send your message around, so we can all hear the good news.
redcliff:

Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jkendy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Good for him
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jkendy(m): 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Good for him
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jkendy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
[i][/i][b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]Good for him
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by jkendy(m): 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2015
[i][/i]good for him
Re: Check Out The Interior Views Of Pastor Oritsejafor's Private Jet (Photos) by Endtimesmith(m): 6:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
When you are materially called,Jet is chosen!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Life In The Occult World / Timothy Omotoso Denied Bail In South Africa / Your Favourite Bible Verse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.