Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,247 members, 7,967,589 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 10:32 PM

"President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe (23903 Views)

Poll: Doyin Okupe Predicts How GEJ Will Win Presidential Election / Reno Omokri And Doyin Okupe Come After Bola Tinubu On Twitter(Pics) / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by DoTheNeedful: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
It is nice that this blasphemous statement is not coming from somebody in the opposition;the obviously partisan CAN leadership will have made an issue out of it embarassed embarassed embarassed

10 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Jerry24kay(m): 10:18am On Dec 15, 2014
Flets:
GEJ is from God and Buhari is from the devil. Otherwise why would Buhari be all about blood, dog, baboon, death, anarchy and all evil vices?

FACTS TO NOTE:
1. Major General Muhammadu Buhari never said he will make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011 in any format.
2. It was a PDP politician, Alhaji Lawal Kaita who actually said Nigeria would be ungovernable if Jonathan became president in 2011.
3. It was Jonathan’s media spokesman, Reuben Abati who sat down and largely concocted the slanderous libel against Buhari’s name in April 2011.
4. General Muhammadu Buhari took Reuben Abati to court for damaging his name.
5. The Jonathan Presidency begged Major General Buhari to settle the case with Reuben Abati and the Guardian Newspaper out of court.
6. General Buhari obliged and settled out of court.
Reuben Abati with The Guardian Newspaper published an unreserved apology to Gen. Buhari in the Guardian of 11th July, 2013.
7. Late General Azazi referred to the PDP “ungovernable” crises and anger that did actually lead to Boko Haram terror franchise hired by the PDP.
Azazi said, Boko Haram is a creation of the PDP.
"Let them continue to lie about me, I will continue to tell the truth about them"
-GMB

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by galadima77(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2014
NigellusHosan:
He speaks the truth..
Long live FRN & GEJ

that makes two of u!

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by fisaylab: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2014
Is your pay master now,you forgot to add KING NEBBU.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by seedorfg(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2014
egbami jesu shocked i guess jesus is not as daft or clueless as Gej, okupe ur matter don pass paracetamol grin

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by kokoA(m): 10:22am On Dec 15, 2014
Does GEJ have multiple personality disorder? From that their sacrilegious advert, they said he is Obama, they said he is Mahtman Ghandi, they said he is Martin Lurther, now Okupe say he be Jesus shocked Tomorrow now, Metuh go tell us say GEJ Prophet Isiah and Abatti go tell us say he be Adolf Hitler.

7 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2014
- Jesus said that when a sheep is lost, the owner leaves the rest to look for it; weeks after the Chibok girls were kidnapped Jonathan remained silent.

5 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by drey076(m): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2014
2015 is almost here to flush jona, doyin and others out
GEJ TILL 2015

5 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Sweetlemon(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2014
enkay11:
Some of you here making noise,if you are given an opportunity to pilot the affairs of a small community,Una no fit.Do u think its easy to lead?

This thread is for people like you
https://www.nairaland.com/1984252/annoying-things-gej-pej-apologists

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by bibiking7(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2014
gabicon:
They keep mixing religion which everything, most people didn't even take not of the most important point raised that the present government has admitted to not have solved the power problems a contrast to what GEJ said on CNN. If they couldn't get their acts together for 4 years what is the probability of them not doing same if given another 4 years?

You mean 6 years.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2014
No wonder he can't a get a thing done, because he is just like the f**king jesus
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by skullbaba: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2014
this is the worst and greatest blasphemy i ever heard in years. conmparing a clueless, corrupt, power cracy, ogoggoro addict, brainless to a god ordained

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by galadima77(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2014
bovamm:
I wouldn't blame him, we are in the dispensation of grace. If it were in the days of Moses, he would have dropped dead. So appaling, how could he liken the holy one to a corrupt man angry

surely....he's run outta ideas...
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by muktar10(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2014
JESUS did not allow his followers 2 stay in darkness. No light in Nigeria @doyinokupe please be real God bless Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by DgreatObserver(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2014
Na GOD go damage dis stupid doyin. 4 compiering juses wth jonathan

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by adedayourt(m): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2014
I consider this a grave insult on Christ.

Sentiments apart

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Sweetlemon(f): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2014
PassingShot:
I dey laffuu ooo grin grin grin grin

TANoids how market nah?

I beg no kill me with laugh biko

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 15, 2014
He has never called himself jesus but his associates have observed that is trying to claim to be jesus his wife godess that is why they likened him to jesus a myth
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by chamboy(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2014
Laff haf kill me sha
2mao Olisa Metuh would say he is God

3 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2014
If it were Mohammed name he called.......there will be riot by now everywhere
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by chamboy(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2014
Only a fool flocks with fools

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by moshood1993(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
undecidedthis one go just dey talk like baby wey never chop

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by adisa009(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Flets:
GEJ is from God and Buhari is from the devil. Otherwise why would Buhari be all about blood, dog, baboon, death, anarchy and all evil vices?

Support your claims with concrete evidence as Nairalanders are not mediocre.
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by PassingShot(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2014
Sweetlemon:

I beg no kill me with laugh biko

Wetin make I do nah?

There is a saying that those that God wants to destroy, he first makes them mad.

Is it not the beginning of destruction for Okupe and PDP to start comparing the most incompetent president to Jesus Christ?

I still dey laffu abeg! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 15, 2014
Can you all stop using those 2 names in the sentence? please!
Kindly don't let this happen.
Its just too appalling.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by jatthobber(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
If Jonathan is like Jesus according to Doyin Okupe, Patience is like....?

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by obontami: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2014
weyrey leleyi jo
Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by mmaichel: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2014
he should have compared him to muhammed, his life will never be the same again

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by folu4real(f): 10:38am On Dec 15, 2014
Why comparing Jesus with human being (Jonathan). even our Lord (God) blame himself for making human being from his own flesh because they are wicked.

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by muktar10(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
If I Were To Be Mr Okupe's Son Would Have Disowned Him As A Father To Safe Me The Embarrassment."

2 Likes

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by kennyeast(m): 10:40am On Dec 15, 2014
Flets:
And Jonathan is killing your fellow Nigerians every day, its just a matter of time before it gets to u and your people. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: "President Jonathan Is Like Jesus Christ" - Doyin Okupe by Koolking(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2014
lifestyle1:
Christianity is a peaceful religion.....

Yes, but let Okupe likens failure (President Jonathan) to Islam's Muhammad and let see if he would live to make the same arrogant and careless statement again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flash Back: Osinbajo Promises Free Meal For Students / Photos From Burial Of Ken Saro Wiwa Jnr / Anambra Guber: Eleven Aspirants Call For Cancellation Of APC Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.