Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,936 members, 7,931,265 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 08:34 PM

Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller (21826 Views)

Denrele Edun Finally Reveals He Is Gay? / Wizkid Remembers When He Used To Enter Public Buses (Photo) / Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Pic Of When He Used To Play For Muma Gee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2014
floflo12:
Like we all don't have our stories too
we all do,we wld get there someday
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 15, 2014
WhY don't I believe?
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Sanguine77(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2014
AreaFada2:
Girls should take note.

A lot of poor boys today will make it tomorrow. That's always my advice to female relatives and friends.

But most girls run after already made men.
Word.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by darediamond(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2014
They Don know!!
TheRealAdonye:
Whayasay!!
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by darediamond(m): 11:48am On Dec 15, 2014
AreaFada2:
Girls should take note.

A lot of poor boys today will make it tomorrow. That's always my advice to female relatives and friends.

... To become liability on top Matter. But Matter sharp wella. So na to use an dump mode he switch to sharp sharp.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by darediamond(m): 11:49am On Dec 15, 2014
Venus Bettyyyyyyyyyy, hey!!!! grin grin grin grin
VenusBetty:
Hmmm, so you're responsible for the demise of so many rats in lagos.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by AreaFada2: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2014
musicwriter:

The analogy you're giving isn't really necessary cause it's a bit off point.
You would only understand, if you were to go to Patoranking and ask him; how many calls do you get daily from men asking for money?. And how many do you get from ladies?.
Talking from experience.

Well, it is actually very much on point. It illustrates the fact most girls of nowadays run after money. And also the circumstances when it's different.

You're talking of men asking for money or even hangers-on, that's different. A rich man or woman would have people of both gender asking for money.

My initial post was about girls snubbing a guy who wants to date them because he's poor.
There are many such cases where girls run after instant wealth. Instead of sticking with a poor but nice and hardworking guy.

It appears you didn't understand my post before you commented.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by satowind(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2014
AreaFada2:
Girls should take note.

Not all guys so don't advise ur sisters such. U don't know de category dey will fall into.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
AreaFada2:
Girls should take note.

Already made me too started poor
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pato be like ekute ile eeee
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2014
Pato be like pweeeee pweee pweee ekute ile eeee
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by ABEngine(m): 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Me dey hustle gala, kush & bottle H2O for Gaza strip, not when I turn the next big thing now people will come aloud wagging tongues.

Surulere my foot! Talk like brick laying or carpentry hasn't made millionaires. #mtchewwwww biko say something else

For the sake of motivation, okay otherwise this piece is just another trash item
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by wezzyjasified(m): 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
phayvoursky:

Waiting for someone who was a Pastor... lol

watch out..you'll see very soon
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by AIZubair(m): 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexphobia:
so?

Naija celebs always forming humble beginning since 18 A.D.

Later now, Davido will say he used to sell gala and drinks in Apapa traffic.

I don't care, we all hustle and we don't talk about it..

By the way, who is he? cos we don't know him here in Pakistan where I work/
Same here. Na naija I dey and I no even know am.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by InglishTeechar(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tattooboy:
so if u were a rat poison seller u wud''ve taken ur picture while selling?

Dat shows how foolish and stupid some people think.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by AreaFada2: 1:03pm On Dec 15, 2014
satowind:

Not all guys so don't advise ur sisters such. U don't know de category dey will fall into.

Why not? Is life all about money & wealth? Most people in 9ja re not from wealthy families.

Yet most live a fulfilled life.

A situation where a girl snubs genuine love and go after a rich guy who already has many girls and even married, is that good?

Mariam married IBB when he had nothing. Same with Mariam Abacha.

See Yar'Adua and Turai or GEJ & Paypay grin

All seem genuine love from humble beginnings

Even those whose genuine love don't make it that big still live a happy life. Most anyway.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by phransix147(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
They will always lie to make it look as if to make it u must suffer... Lies from pit of hell...
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by scobaba: 2:34pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexphobia:
so?

Pakistan brick. Layer, how work? Do come back, xmas don reach.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Rexphobia(m): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
scobaba:

Pakistan brick. Layer, how work? Do come back, xmas don reach.

Baba, pepper never rest wella...una bricklayers for Nigeria dey enjoy o...The work na die for here...

I go come Naija if jungle mature.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Zaikon(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexphobia:
so?

Na Pakistan thingz dis days
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Rexphobia(m): 3:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Zaikon:

Yes boss...France don tire me...The love wantintin wey dey there too much...All those french guys dey always collect my babes.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by daey118(m): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now let's goan be frying beans...
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Zaikon(m): 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexphobia:

Yes boss...France don tire me...The love wantintin wey dey there too much...All those french guys dey always collect my babes.
lol. Funny you but hope you aint planning hard in Pak.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Wisegeek01(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2014
nnadychuks:
Picture or I don't..........

Shey u don see bricklayer wey dey take selfie. ..
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by yungcyrus(m): 5:33pm On Dec 15, 2014
nnadychuks:
Picture or I don't..........
tell dem O!.........every niccur! Be claiming he hussled
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by WORLDPEACE(m): 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Rexphobia:
so?

Stop working in Pakistan! That's the kind of thing that happens to people who take their hustle there.
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Tabbytha(f): 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
amakaikeng:
While accepting his Next Rated award at the Headies, Patoranking who was beside himself with sheer joy and excitement revealed that he used to work as a bricklayer and also sold rat poison to earn a living. Wow! Who would have thought?

Well, its no secret that he comes from a humble background, but what we didn't know was that he did those jobs for a living before fame and fortune smiled on him.

Moral is - when you are a hard worker, your dreams and aspirations, whatever they are, will one day pay off. Congrats Patoranking.

http://www.amakaikenga.com/2014/12/wow-patoranking-reveals-he-used-to-be.html

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MduOGmHU5rY/VI6NsB1BSSI/AAAAAAAEGSY/pX6WU7GXvK8/s1600/0.png[/img]
[img]http://3.bp..com/-PPf6YAPU6u8/VI6N5w1tVAI/AAAAAAAEGSk/WunPu8rjZJo/s1600/1.png[/img]
naso
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Tabbytha(f): 10:44pm On Dec 15, 2014
Zaikon:

nairaland ways all d way from pak.....shey u started by selling puffpuff abi #humbleways
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Zaikon(m): 11:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tabbytha:
nairaland ways all d way from pak.....shey u started by selling puffpuff abi #humbleways
Mama u forgotten that they claim no puffpuff in Pak...howx your day
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Nobody: 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2014
Are you freaking kidding me? shocked shocked

Former bricklayer and rat poison seller? shocked shocked

God is wonderful and hardwork sure pays!!
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by catalanscrew(m): 12:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Would like to see yah pix laying block and how many blocks u lay in a day? And how much they pay u then?
Re: Surulere! Patoranking Reveals He Used To Be A Bricklayer And Rat Poison Seller by Brandybliss(f): 5:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tattooboy:
so if u were a rat poison seller u wud''ve taken ur picture while selling?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nazareth Jesse Bako: I Love God-fearing Men, But Not Poor Ones / Denrele Says His Wedding Is Taking Place At The End Of 2015. / Empress Njamah Hangs Out With 2baba And Annie Idibia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.