Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,729 members, 7,918,244 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 06:36 AM

True Life Story! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story! (2335 Views)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Wife Unknowingly Dating Her Husband On Facebook. True Life Story! / "I Dont Know Who Got Me Pregnant".true Life Confession Of A Housewife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: True Life Story! by HOLLASLYD(m): 10:06pm On Dec 29, 2008
I no fit shout
Re: True Life Story! by tupix(m): 9:44am On Dec 30, 2008
My people, na wao ooo
Re: True Life Story! by praxx(m): 12:15am On Dec 31, 2008
i think the 1st step is to work on your grammar and then MOVE ON tongue
Re: True Life Story! by chyk91(m): 3:10am On Dec 31, 2008
leave her alone, too many lies told. undecided
Re: True Life Story! by dean2725: 11:30pm On Jan 09, 2009
enough chances for her to change
seems lieing is her hobby
you gat to move on brotha . . . .
Re: True Life Story! by HorneyChic(f): 11:09am On Jan 10, 2009
Respondents have said enuf. LET GO
Re: True Life Story! by WheelMan(m): 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2009
You have two choices, as I see it.

1. Dump her now, as many respondents have encouraged.  You do not trust her.  You can of course make this final right now, or keep her around for company and sex (but watch your back) while looking for a replacement.

2. Put her on notice.  Tell her if you see one more piece of evidence that she cannot be trusted, you WILL dump her.  Tell her anything else you like (e.g, "I  love you and having to let you go will  hurt me more than it will hurt you, etc., etc." ,  watch movies if you need some inspiration  wink ).  Of course, for this strategy to work, you have to be strong enough to actually dump her if she doesn't behave.
Re: True Life Story! by Busybody2(f): 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2009
You are one lucky dude I tell ya, at least you have yourself an honest girl who always confesses, how many men has that undecided

Hmmn, if you can handle the emotional roller-coaster, you can stick with her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did You Know These 16 Thingsabout Guys And Ladies? / I Need Advice From Guys Pls / Romance Section - The Next Rated Award [ Please Vote Now - Live ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.