Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,245 members, 7,964,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 07:43 AM

Church Girls - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Girls (592 Views)

Why Are Most White Garment Church Girls Fair And Pretty. / Why Is It That People Are Afraid To Marry Church Girls? / Lifetime Tv's 'preachers Daughters': Church Girls Gone Wild (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Church Girls by ximarro(m): 12:00pm On Dec 15, 2014
HI guys, i've observed that most of this so called church girls who pretend they are so holy and do not have boyfriends actually are the worst because they sleep around in secret. I have encountered a few of them who profess to be too holy and say no to sex but behind you, they are being serviced by one bad boy somewhere. They would claim to be virgins but in reality, they are not. Guys, tell your experiences with some of these church girls if you've encountered any. Note: I am not judging them even as all of us are trying to grow better in the Lord. My appeal is that they should be plain about who they are Nd stop pretending.
Re: Church Girls by holatin(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
listen to Omo pastor by ajebutter

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Celebrate Christmas / . / At Last Church Finally Agree That Athies Are Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.