Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,048 members, 7,899,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 (5434 Views)

RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / ***breaking News - G-unit Signs Mode 9 *** / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by blinx(m): 2:57pm On Dec 12, 2008
Rugged no be my brother, mode no be my enemy. I personal like mode's music but simply prefers rugged's music, freestyling or no freestyling. Rugged has personality and i like his business sense. Who no wan get money for young age, especially if the money legit. We just dey advice the dude make try make him music serve am, no be 4 him to serve him music . My sister talent just dey waste for dia. He wan keepam real, oya na make him dey dia make others dey grab the money.
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by khanye(m): 3:33pm On Dec 12, 2008
Let Peace Reign cool
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by ajayi1(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2008
cool
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by princesa(f): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2008
blinx:

Rugged no be my brother, mode no be my enemy. I personal like mode's music but simply prefers rugged's music, freestyling or no freestyling. Rugged has personality and i like his business sense. Who no wan get money for young age, especially if the money legit. We just dey advice the dude make try make him music serve am, no be 4 him to serve him music . My sister talent just dey waste for dia. He wan keepam real, oya na make him dey dia make others dey grab the money.
no mind the one trekkers modo grin

khanye:

Let Peace Reign cool
i hate to say this but just sounded like me cool
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by mykali(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2008
lafiya zaki. grin
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by hypeman2(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2008
Modo the Cahuna, u 2much,no mind dem bizzy body. tongue
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by ajayi1(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2008
so nu!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by wealthyman(m): 7:19pm On Apr 06, 2009
Mode is way ahead of rugged even MI gives props to the master.
Rugged came out beefing and all hailed him but now he messed with the octopus

RAP is an educative game whereby u interact with ur audience thru the use of metaphors, and other lyrical poetries,
ur audience not just listens to the song but also does research to find out the deep meaning of several coded and esotheric languages.

Modes lines will make u think and ponder thats what the game is all about.

My cold flows brings more AC to milan "HABA"

Im the shit but ur the shit parker,u say im wack but ur new shits "WAKA"

"My train of thought runs u over when u on my track", it could mean
1. my line of thinking, overwhelms u when u listen to my tracks,

PUNCH LINES LIKE,

*You wanna battle who?
You must be smoking chronic Coming at me with a
speech bubble ‘cos you's a comic
…from FLAWLESS

*am a pop idol only when I shoot whut you pray to
, From FLAWLESS

*….with an underground buzz like a buried bee hive
From YOU CAN'T Bleep WIT DIS

*…don't need to snatch your girl she follows me home
Bleep her up so bad my dick will pop her collar bone
From YOU CAN'T Bleep WIT DIS

*…I drop (eye drop) lyrics like visine
From TWO SHOTS FROM A NINE

*all eyes on Lauryn Hills figure Bleep tommy
from FORMIDABLE

* some of them cant come (cum) ill with the virus in their sperm
from KATEGORI

*your crew wanna dis me now with dat weak Banta
I rip three ho's with claws (Claus) like i teamed up with Santa
from ORISUNA BASEMENT FREESTYLE

*You aint men's underwear punk ass so why front (y-front)
from FREESTYLE SESSION

*Im so underground the devil be like whose down there
from FREESTYLE SESSION

*I use tears instead of ink so you can bet ma lyrics will be sensitive
From 150 BARS

*without their fingers in my toilet they feeling my shit
, from ELBOW ROOM

* if I was married to your mum , you still wouldn't step son
from KATEGORI

* I'm coming off the head like there's a dick on my dome
from SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS

*even if I wanked in a gun I wouldn't come in peace (piece)
from SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS

*, Bleep a Halloween costume I spit to dis guys (disguise)
from KATEGORI

* You're not a real player it's just a programme on your PC
from NOBODY

* put your dick I your saliva and Bleep whut you spat
from NOBODY

* I'm like a bottomless pit , I got no flaw ( floor)
from CROWD CONTROL

* I don't pray for you i prey on you like a hawk,
from ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY

* You're royally bleeped with a scepter up your butts
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* You walk into a brick wall ‘cos my word is stretcher bond
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* , right handed but I'm a sick south pore,
the illest one left
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* I got you chewing on a friggin jet fighter,
‘cos you's a plain (plane) biter
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* my flows electrifying ‘cos I spit power lines
from QUEST FREESTYLE

im still looking for Ruggeds Punchlines if hes truly a rapper

u hear things like Helter skelter forget looking for shelter cos anything i spit will definately perch ya

fakers don vex so tay dem wan tear my voice in the air

i respected u but now u aint shit to me cos u got money dont mean u can toy with me

Men rugged is small
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by darequam(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2009
I don't kno why u guys keep draggin this issue, Mode is better lyrically than Rugged, accepted, but, the issue is rugged has also got lyrical abilities together with more deliveries than Mode. They r both good raprs if one come clean and stop being biased.
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by darequam(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2009
I don't kno why u guys keep draggin this issue, Mode is better lyrically than Rugged, accepted, but, the issue is rugged has also got lyrical abilities together with more deliveries than Mode. They r both good raprs if one come clean and stop being biased.
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by dejiariyo: 11:09pm On Apr 06, 2009
wealthyman:

Mode is way ahead of rugged even MI gives props to the master.
Rugged came out beefing and all hailed him but now he messed with the octopus

RAP is an educative game whereby u interact with ur audience thru the use of metaphors, and other lyrical poetries,
ur audience not just listens to the song but also does research to find out the deep meaning of several coded and esotheric languages.

Modes lines will make u think and ponder thats what the game is all about.

My cold flows brings more AC to milan "HABA"

Im the shit but ur the shit parker,u say im wack but ur new shits "WAKA"

"My train of thought runs u over when u on my track", it could mean
1. my line of thinking, overwhelms u when u listen to my tracks,

PUNCH LINES LIKE,

*You wanna battle who?
You must be smoking chronic Coming at me with a
speech bubble ‘cos you's a comic
…from FLAWLESS

*am a pop idol only when I shoot whut you pray to
, From FLAWLESS

*….with an underground buzz like a buried bee hive
From YOU CAN'T mess WIT DIS

*…don't need to snatch your girl she follows me home
mess her up so bad my privates will pop her collar bone
From YOU CAN'T mess WIT DIS

*…I drop (eye drop) lyrics like visine
From TWO SHOTS FROM A NINE

*all eyes on Lauryn Hills figure mess tommy
from FORMIDABLE

* some of them cant come (cum) ill with the virus in their sperm
from KATEGORI

*your crew wanna dis me now with dat weak Banta
I rip three ho's with claws (Claus) like i teamed up with Santa
from ORISUNA BASEMENT FREESTYLE

*You aint men's underwear punk ass so why front (y-front)
from FREESTYLE SESSION

*Im so underground the devil be like whose down there
from FREESTYLE SESSION

*I use tears instead of ink so you can bet ma lyrics will be sensitive
From 150 BARS

*without their fingers in my toilet they feeling my shit
, from ELBOW ROOM

* if I was married to your mum , you still wouldn't step son
from KATEGORI

* I'm coming off the head like there's a privates on my dome
from SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS

*even if I wanked in a gun I wouldn't come in peace (piece)
from SOUNDS OF BLACKNESS

*, mess a Halloween costume I spit to dis guys (disguise)
from KATEGORI

* You're not a real player it's just a programme on your PC
from NOBODY

* put your privates I your saliva and mess whut you spat
from NOBODY

* I'm like a bottomless pit , I got no flaw ( floor)
from CROWD CONTROL

* I don't pray for you i prey on you like a hawk,
from ITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY

* You're royally bleeped with a scepter up your butts
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* You walk into a brick wall ‘cos my word is stretcher bond
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* , right handed but I'm a sick south pore,
the illest one left
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* I got you chewing on a friggin jet fighter,
‘cos you's a plain (plane) biter
from QUEST FREESTYLE

* my flows electrifying ‘cos I spit power lines
from QUEST FREESTYLE

im still looking for Ruggeds Punchlines if hes truly a rapper

u hear things like Helter skelter forget looking for shelter cos anything i spit will definately perch ya

fakers don vex so tay dem wan tear my voice in the air

i respected u but now u aint shit to me cos u got money dont mean u can toy with me

Men rugged is small

this is how to analyse things, way to go bro
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by wealthyman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2009
darequam:

no one says Rugged aint got skill
Ikechukwu,Naeto C, MI, these are ppl i feel in RAP
El Dee of swatroots is ma illest dude anyday anytime
Trybesmen are so cool
then u talk about Terry da rapman,OD,all da swatroots guys and Thoroughbreads
I think Blaise andf Kel are far better than Rugged, dats ma opinion

Ruggedhead is always talking about money and all that but imagine Jay Z replying Fiddys
how to rob by saying i have more money than u do. Bullshit

I know rugged is a bizness man thats cool,but he should choose who he messes with , mody is an octopus
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by darequam(m): 6:01pm On Apr 07, 2009
I got u dude, u r here to humiliate rugged/fans and praise mode. How can u say kel and blaise r better than him? In short u r callin him the worst rapr, Hmmm thats u for u, I don't like goin further in explanation to biased individuals like u. If u want to accuse him and tackle him for not replyn mode, state it, not that u'l start tellin me how a minor is better than a major. PEACE!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by darequam(m): 6:10pm On Apr 07, 2009
I got u dude, u r here to humiliate rugged/fans and praise mode. How can u say kel and blaise r better than him? In short u r callin him the worst rapr, Hmmm thats u for u, I don't like goin further in explanation to biased individuals like u. If u want to accuse him and tackle him for not replyn mode, state it, not that u'l start tellin me how a minor is better than a major. PEACE!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by javalove(m): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
anytime anyone comes on NL to say the truth, rug head fans feel intimidated . . . eyin lemo. The truth is that ur idol is wack!!!
Re: Had To Do This "death Blow (coup De Grace) Pt. 1 - Mode 9 by devayid(m): 9:55am On Apr 09, 2009
Blaise, Kel and even Sasha are better than rugged, dude is wack. He's a bloody disgrace to naija music. Seriously how you gon call yourself a rapper and you jacking lines from Durella? Omo yagbayaski? wtf is that? Rugged man is naija's souljah boy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

(5.3 MB) Download ZAYN - Allah Duhai Hai Cover.mp3 Audio / [MUSIC] T.money Ft Zinoleesky X Ibradosky - Yee / Kere Wawa Kere Wawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.