Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,735 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:00 AM

Did You Experience The "experience 2008"? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did You Experience The "experience 2008"? (649 Views)

The Experience 2015: First Pictures From The Concert! / The Experience 2008 At Lagos Tbs. Share Ur Opinion With Us. / Kush -the Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did You Experience The "experience 2008"? by iceland(m): 11:47am On Dec 06, 2008
Last night was a real experience for everybody that went to THE EXPERIENCE 2008 at TBS.The rain really did a lot of damage but the biggest damage was done by our so called DEKUNLE FUJI when he sang like a primary school pupil in the assembly of one local school in Kwara state.Although the show was cool.I still enjoyed myself with likes of MIDNIGHT CREW,ISREAL HUGHTON,DON MOEN  and the rest of them.If you were there,share your own EXPERIENCE too.
Re: Did You Experience The "experience 2008"? by Bamsyle(m): 2:37pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hehehe. Wet Experience cheesy
Re: Did You Experience The "experience 2008"? by smartsoft(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2008
iceland:

Last night was a real experience for everybody that went to THE EXPERIENCE 2008 at TBS.The rain really did a lot of damage but the biggest damage was done by our so called DEKUNLE FUJI when he sang like a primary school pupil in the assembly of one local school in Kwara state.Although the show was cool.I still enjoyed myself with likes of MIDNIGHT CREW,ISREAL HUGHTON,DON MOEN and the rest of them.If you were there,share your own EXPERIENCE too.

i didn't see what you enjoyed there, i got there after 10pm i was okay with fred harmond, mary mary, and tye, but when the main guys wants to step on stage the rain began. the bad belle people sucks the show, and i really felt for pastor Paul, the raining really messed up, all good sha, we Thank God

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows "dacapo" (gospel Musican)? / Real And Genuine Investment Platform / Listen Now: Sauce Kid - Diamonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.