Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,658 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It (938 Views)

10 Pains Of The Nigerian Bachelor / Woman Who Cooks With Menstrual Blood Says "No Regrets" / Please Advise! Heavy Menstrual Period!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by ddeston(m): 3:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Hi. Great Women Of This Forum.

I want to quickly ask this question.

If you could get a permanent Solution TO Your constant menstrual pains.
Would you be interested in getting it,...

I am currently working with some foreign based consultants. who are busy creating
a solution for this problems, we would be launching it in the US....
Re: MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by KanwuliaJara: 3:37pm On Dec 15, 2014
No solution BUT TO CUT OFF THE DAMN THING!
After having your children or 'SAVING A LOT OF GOOOOOOOOOOOOD EGGS'! kiss

I sure did. . . . LOTS OF PEACE OF MIND!
Amen!!!! cool

The older the woman gets. . . THE MORE PROBLEMATIC THE BABY-BAG GET!
After multiple shedding of the uterine lining with ABORTIONS OR CHILD-BEARING. . . .you arrive at the same MISERABLE EXISTENCE. . . . .AND BLEED TO DEATH as a female! kiss

Tufiaaaaaaaaakwa!!!!

My H-AGNOSTIC GAAAAAAAAD BLESS HYSTERECTOMIES!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86-6PjpJMDg
Re: MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by AfricanApple(f): 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
who wouldn't be
Re: MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by mutter(f): 3:57pm On Dec 15, 2014
I used to have strong menstrual pains but they stopped after my frist child. I honestly did not know that women still have pains after their firs child.
I must say that I have been blessed in this aspect, alwayss very light always less than 5 days, when I younger just 3 days. Almost always reglar. I just can`t wait to get to menopause though. I am tired of it all.

1 Like

Re: MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by KanwuliaJara: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2014
The DEAD RAT SMELL of the menstrual mess nko?
Any permanent solution? grin
Re: MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
KanwuliaJara:
The DEAD RAT SMELL of the menstrual mess nko?
Any permanent solution? grin

ewwwwwwwwwww
Re: MENSTRUAL Pains: What If You Get A Permanent Solution To It by KanwuliaJara: 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
neoapocalypse:

ewwwwwwwwwww

Especially when it is 3 days old! cry
Imagine something as big as this OR EVEN BIGGER FALLING OUT OUT OF YOUR AZZZE. . . .Na cramp die ke!
Dem MOTRIN days are sooooooooooooooooooooo OVA!!!
Hallelujah! kiss

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVSvt41PUiU

(1) (Reply)

His Your Wife/husband Cheating On You.worry No More / Kàte Are You Alive? / Which One Will You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.