Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:18 AM

Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo (6823 Views)

Message From Professor Yemi Osinbajo / What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Buhari Has Announced Professor Yemi Osinbajo As Running Mate [Confirmed] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by courage54(m): 5:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
good
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by GhaliNaaba(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2014
grin grin
AJINATU:
NIGERIA MUST DIVIDE

I LOVE BIAFRA
I smell cloud of fraiustration here. Go and die grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by emiye(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
This move in my opinion is to fully draw in undecided SW christian voters, who might be footdragging about supporting a Buhari candidature.

Never understimate a righthand man to Pastor Adeboye emerging as a VP.

1 Like

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by kokoA(m): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
nickxtra:
Intimidating Resume, but you forgot to say that he is a senior Pastor with The Redeemed Christian Church.
and also the chairman Board of Trustee Redeemers University of Nigeria.. This man has contributed positively to his nation in the areas of upholding the law, education, religion, civil service, etc.. The kind of people we need in Naija.

2 Likes

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by oziegbe2015: 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2014
tit:

vote a coupist
a killer
and a thief
so islamist is off abi, u cant help nigerians everybody was saying we need new faces, well this is a man that is righteous, an academia, scholar, prof, e.T.C

1 Like

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Mamaflex(f): 6:08pm On Dec 15, 2014
Of what importance is the office of the VP sef? Cos our current VP is as useless as the letters 'ueue' in 'queue'. I don't even know if we have a VP sef. undecided
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by orimsamsam(m): 6:17pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tan and pdp how market. When we heard rumour dat ameachi emarge as buhari vice. Pdp came here to tell us he his rascal and buhari is goin to fail. D same thing with oshiomole. They sed oshiobaba is too rascal and strong headed. Naw osinbajo a pastor has been choosen pdp is saying tinubu is looking for who to control. Abi pdp be special advicer to apc on political matter

3 Likes

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by feedthenation(m): 6:26pm On Dec 15, 2014
DVanguard:
Aya, see PDP, TAN Ambassadors crying over another man's problem. APC is known for Technocrat Deputies. The popularity of Buhari and Tinubu alone is enough for PDP to battle with. If you condemn Yemi what will you say of Sambo.
How popular is Sambo?
Yemi dust him Internationally, Professionally, religiously, creatively, clean record (integrity like his boss Buhari), renown intellectual and an accepted ICON in Legal practice in Nigeria.Vote wise, Osinbajo political dynasty controls the political power of his region.
Yemi Osinbajo don't need much media hype to be known, cos his service to Christianity (RCCG) in Nigeria alone will shoot him up. Aya, an na PDP start the religious card. Now APC have provided a candidate that are excellent in what ever service or function they participate. Be it religion and profession. TAN Ambassador How market. I dey Laugh ooooooooo.

Excellent and straight to the point.

PDP cannot play the religion jingle again over APC.

1 Like

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Tranquill: 7:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
AWONEYAN:
waoh..........
what a great pedigree to silent the Tanoids.
this is a redeemed pastor, so the falacy that Buhari will islamize nigeria wont work
He is reputable legal icon, so no more lies that, Buhari will rule using a military style not respecting the rule of law.

Redeemer pastor my foot!!
Go and check out Pastor Erastus Akingboala's mansions in the UK and other parts of the world that he bought with bank depositors money.

Abegi!!
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by blackstreak: 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tranquill:

Redeemer pastor my foot!!
Go and check out Pastor Erastus Akingboala's mansions in the UK and other parts of the world that he bought with bank depositors money.

Abegi!!
talk with sense na

Is erastus buhari's vice

Chaii

Any ways sai Buhari

APC till fashola takes over
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Tranquill: 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2014
blackstreak:
talk with sense na

Is erastus buhari's vice

Chaii

Any ways sai Buhari

APC till fashola takes over

Bros dream on.

If you get sense sef u will understand the point I am making.

Erastus Akingboala is a Redeemer pastor

Cecilia Ibru is a redeemer worker

Yomi Osinbajo beeing a redeemer pastor may as well operate like them.
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by blackstreak: 7:39pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tranquill:

Bros dream on.

If you get sense sef u will understand the point I am making.

Erastus Akingboala is a Redeemer pastor

Cecilia Ibru is a redeemer worker

Yomi Osinbajo beeing a redeemer pastor may as well operate like them.
and if you knew what sense was

You will know that not everyone is the same

I can't just wake up and say every Tanoid is a fool, even if it appears so

But you can't and shouldn't say so
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Tranquill: 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2014
blackstreak:
and if you knew what sense was

You will know that not everyone is the same

I can't just wake up and say every Tanoid is a fool, even if it appears so

But you can't and shouldn't say so

Yes not everyone is the same but if can try and borrow sense even for a minuite you will understand the saying that says 'show me your friends and I will tell you who you are'

He is Bola Tinubu's close friend so can as well be a confirmed looter and drug dealer using redeemer pastor as a cover.
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by blackstreak: 8:35pm On Dec 15, 2014
Tranquill:

Yes not everyone is the same but if can try and borrow sense even for a minuite you will understand the saying that says 'show me your friends and I will tell you who you are'

He is Bola Tinubu's close friend so can as well be a confirmed looter and drug dealer using redeemer pastor as a cover.

Sense is really precious these days

You are just looking for any little thing to sully this man's clean record

He is not tinu or cecilia or erastus

He is yemi and he has a better CV and reputation than jonathan, his wife, sambo, his wife, doyin okupe , his family and all you silly tanoids joined together.

1 Like

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2014
So buhari now has a companion loser and new Yoruba slave

1 Like

Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by motherlode: 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2014
orimsamsam:
Tan and pdp how market. When we heard rumour dat ameachi emarge as buhari vice. Pdp came here to tell us he his rascal and buhari is goin to fail. D same thing with oshiomole. They sed oshiobaba is too rascal and strong headed. Naw osinbajo a pastor has been choosen pdp is saying tinubu is looking for who to control. Abi pdp be special advicer to apc on political matter

i wonder ooo cheesy, but make dem no forget to finish de remaining fermented palm wine + orijin we dem mix for keg. wink grin
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by okotv(m): 10:28pm On Dec 15, 2014
I will vote for him.

why...cause he is a lawyer. I believe only lawyers and political scientists should hold political posts for now in this country.
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by experimentist: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2014
DVanguard:
Aya, see PDP, TAN Ambassadors crying over another man's problem. APC is known for Technocrat Deputies. The popularity of Buhari and Tinubu alone is enough for PDP to battle with. If you condemn Yemi what will you say of Sambo.
How popular is Sambo?
Yemi dust him Internationally, Professionally, religiously, creatively, clean record (integrity like his boss Buhari), renown intellectual and an accepted ICON in Legal practice in Nigeria.Vote wise, Osinbajo political dynasty controls the political power of his region.
Yemi Osinbajo don't need much media hype to be known, cos his service to Christianity (RCCG) in Nigeria alone will shoot him up. Aya, an na PDP start the religious card. Now APC have provided a candidate that are excellent in what ever service or function they participate. Be it religion and profession. TAN Ambassador How market. I dey Laugh ooooooooo.
grin dudes are confuse men!

God pls send more confusion into their empty brains.. Thank u God!
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Bruteforce101: 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
customized13:
APC playing pingpong since time immemorial, they want to use style to canvass votes from christians.

This professor is another tool of gimmickry.

Nwabekeyi, even if they present Angel Gabriel, you and your fellow yeeboes wont vote for him. They said Fashola you all said they want to islamize Nigeria. Now they present a Pastor you still talking trash. Vote against them and stop the noise. Bigot!
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Bruteforce101: 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2014
quid:
So buhari now has a companion loser and new Yoruba slave

Sense you no get. You fl.atties are the real slave in this country. Mumu
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2014
Bruteforce101:

Sense you no get. You fl.atties are the real slave in this country. Mumu
As buhari wept in 2011, so shall he weep in 2015.
His many Yoruba puppets can do nothing to save him
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by austinvsb1(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2014
customized13:
APC playing pingpong since time immemorial, they want to use style to canvass votes from christians.

This professor is another tool of gimmickry.

I DON'T CARE.. I AM VOTING FOR MY PASTOR!!! GMB2015
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by Caseless: 11:42pm On Dec 15, 2014
orimsamsam:
i'm yet to hear from Lai muhammad on this selection. Until then, na sidon look i de.
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by aurenflani: 11:41pm On Dec 16, 2014
tit:

vote a coupist
a killer
and a thief

It's' very bad of you.
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by aurenflani: 11:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Tranquill:

What an irony considering where you come from and who you are supporting! undecided
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by kenny091(m): 11:26am On Dec 17, 2014
SterlingTowers:

I laugh in Mandarin at your naivety about politics and Tinubuian kind of maneuvers. Give it to the guy, his political wizardry is such that has never been seen in the cosmos called Nigeria. A man breaking the divides of religious and tribal politics and with Apc swayed the whole of the North and those that matters in the east, (the progressives) is not a man that functions on on auto pilot.The man Tinubu though i must quickly add is shameless pilferer and i have no shred of respect for him but take it or leave his political brilliance and strategic kinetics is quit astounding and second to none in the political history of our country. He has unfurled another of his chess move on PDP ,wait and see the result. the only way to stop Buhari is to stop Tinubu the irresistible force and immovable pillar.
sorry I could not grasp most of what you are trying to say because of your effete attempts at verbal gymnastics. whatever it is that you think you know about politics. put it aside and develop good communication skills first.
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by tecmon: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
tit:
If Buhari die in office, will Osinbajo step down?

politics especially Nigerian politics is not arithmetic, before he dies in he will repost this Osibanjo back to his village and install Tinubu that pulls the strings for him. Osibanjo is just a stooge to woo Christians. its a pity the guy is allowing himself to used as a toilet paper, but God will deliver him at polls with failure grin like Jehoshaphat
Re: Short Profile Of Professor Yemi Osinbajo by SterlingTowers(m): 3:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
kenny091:

sorry I could not grasp most of what you are trying to say because of your effete attempts at verbal gymnastics. whatever it is that you think you know about politics. put it aside and develop good communication skills first.

Must have been your single digit I.Q. cant help on that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Nigerian Appointed World Bank VP - Pics / Sacked David Lyon Invitation Card For Tomorrows Swearing In Bayelsa (Photo) / H.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.