Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,471 members, 7,932,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 09:10 AM

The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow (1959 Views)

Young Jeezy And Gucci Manes Deadly Beef Continues / RMG's Ayo Shonaiya Official Statement On Mode 9 Vs Muna / Ruggedy Baba Vs Mode 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by 9jabeats(m): 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2008
Hi, mode 9 has finally dropped his long awaited album titled ‘PARADIGM SHIFT’ please don’t expect nothing less than raw hip hop beats from the likes of Kraft, Glynx, Jesse jags and appearences from Banky W & mallam spice . Please, please don’t download go out and buy a copy, meanwhile you can sample some of the tracks from

www.9jabeats.com

http://nijabeats.com/index.php?t=music

Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by Nobody: 2:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
9jabeats:

Hi, mode 9 has finally dropped his long awaited album titled ‘PARADIGM SHIFT’ please don’t expect nothing less than raw hip hop beats from the likes of Kraft, Glynx, Jesse jags and appearences from Banky W & mallam spice . Please, please don’t download go out and buy a copy, meanwhile you can sample some of the tracks from

www.9jabeats.com

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by tosinadeda: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2008
Wuts d point creatn this again?
Hiss
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by 9jabeats(m): 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2008
who do you think modo is dissin
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by khanye(m): 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
ruggedman (micheal)
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by ajayi1(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2008
i knew it, it gonna be ruggedman
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by khanye(m): 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2008
Go listen to Death Blow
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by ajayi1(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
ok smiley
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by dammiecool(m): 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2008
I can say mode is still a coward,he metioned micheal,how many people knows that rugged man is micheal ugochukwu steven.
this guy is popularly know as ruggedman.why didnt he put RUGGED MAN in his flows,me i think d guy still dey fear small,any way he tried but i think rugged man has much weight than micheal we have many micheals but one rugged man.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by ajayi1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2008
dammiecool:

I can say mode is still a coward,he metioned micheal,how many people knows that rugged man is micheal ugochukwu steven.
this guy is popularly know as ruggedman.why didnt he put RUGGED MAN in his flows,me i think d guy still dey fear small,any way he tried but i think rugged man has much weight than micheal we have many micheals but one rugged man.

That's what we call music diss, You dont need to mention the person nick name. You can find another way for ppl to be suspicious about it.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by khanye(m): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
dammiecool:

If you hav'nt listen to Death Blow then i wont reply this, but if yes let me know cool
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by tosinadeda: 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2008
Iro o i dnt agree!
Call ruggedman,let every tom,dickk,kitten and harry know its him
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by khanye(m): 4:02pm On Dec 06, 2008
RUGGEDAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. you know that Tosin. It's him,
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by ajayi1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2008
For SHIZZLLLEEEEEEEEEEEE my NIZLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by tosinadeda: 4:25pm On Dec 06, 2008
lol
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by khanye(m): 4:32pm On Dec 06, 2008
hey tosin, why pretending like you dont know.

like 9ice - U know ooooooooo

Word!!
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by Fadajasi(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2008
Who has the new terry tha rapman track?
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by dami9ja(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2008
Geez. . . how many micheals wear "head warmer in d blazing sun"? Who owns Sept. 20 gear?
Make una go listen ta Death Blow jw0, cheesy
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by legovo(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2008
Beef, diss ?
If you really know what hiphop is, maybe it was a mistake or maybe it was hardwork. Bleep it was a nice one.
It sounds, feels hardCore. Nigeria People, 9 really rep. da Rap thing. Each line hangs a punch Line. Listenin to dope diss track is interesting.
Please don't hate whoeva, if you don't know what RaP is & don't Listen to RaP.
Bug off
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by legovo(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2008
You go schooL ?
Hmm,

Why should you be lookin for anyname, when the whole thing its self spells out rugged m.

Can't wait ? Chillin & waitin up 4 rugged's response. His response is gonna be a resurrection track, cos he has being murdered & buried. Just the way the line up of busta, eminen, nas, X, raekwon, 50cent, nate dogg murdered JaRule, when he was claiming to be a new Pac
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by darequam(m): 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2008
So mode9 has really began the war rally, Can't wait to buy the cd.
Just heard the song now on doc G's radio program.
Mode9 attacked him fullyloaded.
Ha! I pity rugged even thou i'm a great fan of his.
RUGGED WILL REPLY HIM AND IT'L BE BLOODY.
I tell u rugged is not gonna be dropping his last album. Its gonna be beef, beef, beef,
How u go call him
cocoyam head!
Still got money and look skiny.
GOD STILL DE O.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by darequam(m): 11:23pm On Dec 06, 2008
So mode9 has really began the war rally, Can't wait to buy the cd.
Just heard the song now on doc G's radio program.
Mode9 attacked him fullyloaded.
Ha! I pity rugged even thou i'm a great fan of his.
RUGGED WILL REPLY HIM AND IT'L BE BLOODY.
I tell u rugged is not gonna be dropping his last album. Its gonna be beef, beef, beef,
How u go call him
cocoyam head!
Still got money and look skiny.
GOD STILL DE O.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by 9jabeats(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2008
The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow

death blow is the final blow !
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by semid4lyfe(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2008
I like the concept of the cd jacket,the cover that is.It shows Modenine is an intelligent rapper who reads widely and extensively---------It reminds me of a line from his ''its a goal track''--where he said u all don't get booked because u don't read.

At times when I listen to his tracks I''m amazed at the depth of his knowledge and some of his punchlines------mentioning Chairman Mao of the Chinese Communist party n some other stuff.-----Listen to the track ''Africa'' he did with Tu face Idibia and u'll understand what I'm saying------- It shows he puts in work before putting pen to paper(apologies to O.D another ill rapper),as in, he does a lot of research just to get a track done.

Finally,I know u all are dissapointed that I ain't stoking the flame between supporters of Modenine and Ruggedman with my post but no,no,no, I ain't jumpin on that bandwagon-----F that sh*t,that sh*t is played out already.

I also think the sky is big enough for many birds to fly at the same time,so y the obvious beef.

I'll go out and get my copy of the cd,because I'm sure Modenine has done a good job as usual.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by ajayi1(m): 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2008
We've listen to Mode 9 beef, fine and most of us are waiting for Rugged to reply. Rugged may not reply him.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by darequam(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
He will
he must
he should
he's got to
he has to
and he just has no choice
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by blinx(m): 1:07am On Dec 08, 2008
@semid4lyfe
I think your post is a breath of fresh air. I like u already. Keep coming with post like this and gradually we can make NL and the whole society a better place. wink smiley cheesy grin
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by Fadajasi(m): 9:09am On Dec 08, 2008
My own ruggedman must reply for sure
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by khanye(m): 10:36am On Dec 08, 2008
The Track is full of punching,

YOU MUST BE OUT OF YOUR GODAMN MIND!!!!!!!!!!!

Coming at me boy You geting Destroy,

You Claim you got DOUGH but you still SKINNY, COCOYAM HEAD, Long NECK like GUINEA FOWL!!!

I'm bigger than you lyrically forget about size

Head warmer in the BLAZING SUN!!!

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by javalove(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2008

must be out of ya gadamn mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let this be the last time you would post something as foolish and as meaningless as this. Has ruggedman even in anyway come close to mentioning mode 9, either ironically metaphorically or by direct diss? Mode has wordplayed dis baba, dat baba which obviously was referring you RugeddyBaba, and now Death Blow!!!!!

olodo oshi.

@tosin

january isnt far away oooo and i'm sure you dont want to start a new yr being foolish, as u have been for the whole of 2008. hnage ur ways and embrace skill and not wackness. Embrace originality and not copy copy and overlifiting. Embrace simplicity and not bling bling and bubble gum rap.
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by tosinadeda: 2:11am On Dec 09, 2008
javalove:

@tosin

january isnt far away oooo and i'm sure you don't want to start a new yr being foolish, as u have been for the whole of 2008. hnage ur ways and embrace skill and not wackness. Embrace originality and not copy copy and overlifiting. Embrace simplicity and not bling bling and bubble gum rap.

ode ni e!!!!
Re: The Beef Continues Mode 9's Death Blow by jayblvd(m): 2:53am On Dec 09, 2008
Nice one.Actually i b ruggedman fan.but av never seen a good thing and say its bad.I didn't doubt mode-9 being an hardcore& very literary.But this are two diff rappers,with diff style of rap-music.I dont knw y some peeps decide to run their mouth like pipe-borne water abt this dude called ruggedman angry.But am not gonna make any further comment on this lipsrsealed,cuz i knw some motherfuckers gonna get back @ me.Hope to see ur reply on ma comment.Always cherish ur style MODE9 cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rymzo & 3gga, Another Terry G-ay.com Saga! / Video: Samklef - SUWE Remix Ft Olamide [download] / Meet The Beautiful & S*xy Nigerian Girl, Judy Okafor Setting Instagram On Fire (

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.