Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,688 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:29 AM

APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate (29268 Views)

CCT Trial: APC Leaders Divided Over Saraki / Why Political Leaders Fail To Protect The Interest Of Their Followers / Buhari And Other APC Leaders Meet IBB In His Hilltop Residence In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Zellie: 8:06am On Dec 16, 2014
PassingShot:

You no try at all.

Your paymaster predicted that the party would not survive 2013 but it did. He even asked to be called a bastard if he was proved wrong and that's why we now call him Bastard Doyin Okupe.
We all know its only a matter of time before the J'anjaweed party splits. The party is filled with Power-hungry, selfish Old f'ools

And BTW, Doyin Okupe is not my Paymaster undecided angry

So Se.un has censored Janjawee'd. Hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by SaiBuharii: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2014
gbaskipro:

Tell us what APC will do to make Nigeria better, forget GEJ and how his govt is, that is the way to make those who have not decided on who to vote for to vote for ur candidates. GEJ is busy selling his ideas while APC is busy with criticism against the govt..... Is that will make Nigeria great?

Download a copy of the APC Roadmap to a New Nigeria here > http:///7jhREprWZk

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by watchindelta(m): 8:08am On Dec 16, 2014
story for the gods.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by PassingShot(m): 8:12am On Dec 16, 2014
Zellie:
We all know its only a matter of time before the J'anjaweed party splits. The party is filled with Power-hungry, selfish Old f'ools

And BTW, Doyin Okupe is not my Paymaster undecided angry

So Se.un has censored Janjawee'd. Hehehe grin

A saTAN will always be a TANoid no matter how you try to drive sense into their fish brains.

Btw, must you write in red for you to be noticed?

2 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by OLADD: 8:18am On Dec 16, 2014
donmalcolm21:
They ve started nocturnal meetings where they deliberate evil and selfish plans for Nigeria. Gej til 2019
[/color][color=#006600]

It's written, surely they shall gather but they shall not prevail.

It is also written, associate yourselves O you people and give hear O you of far countries, gird yourselves, you shall be broken in pieces, and gird yourselves, ye shall be broken in pieces. Take a counsel, it shall come to nought. Speak the word, it shall not stand, for God is with us(Nigeria).
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 16, 2014
bayulll01:
why are today's youth synonymous to stupidity and foolishnesss,I bet to disagree oga,is not about tribe or ethnicity or religion we want someone that will improve the life of we citizen and creat employment for the already tired youth,we don't want a president that believe stealing is not curruption,we don't want a president that keep claiming sympathy,we want a president who will be a force and not victim,we want a president that will turn nigeria around,if its hausa igbo or yorubas,or even the minorities that can do it I don't care provided he makes my life better,the present president has none to offeranif u don't forget he has already ruled this nation for six years my brother,buhari is old school but he's more capable and responsible unlike the guy without no shoes,another four years with this guy will mean a total doom for nigeria and we will never recover from it,and our childrens children will never forgive us,this is time to make a change
You just spoke my mind. Am from the SS: Delta State to be precise. But am sick of this government. I just cannot imagine another 4 years of this govt. in power. I am sure 90% of those saying "GEj till 2019" are students. We are not bothered about tribe, religion or beliefs, what we want is somebody who can fight corruption and at the same time improve the economy of the country. The exact opposite is what Jonathan has done in the last 6 years.

4 Likes

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by vykolu: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2014
kasiem:
see d way igbos are not even put in the equation and yet an igbo dude ä come here to shout about change
igbos re in the equation. BUHARI chief driver is Igbo. . Chief cook and son in law. grin tongue
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by micolaj: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2014
kingkoboko:
Let them choose d nxt Goodluck carefully o! because i see Buhari dying of illness b4 2020 if at all he can win.
You MIGHT NOT live to WITNESS the reality of your EVIL PREDICTION. OMO ESU
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:

Don't sleep away your destiny! Key decisions are usually made @ nyt! Ask your PDP members.

choi... why u finish the guy nah
Its obvious he doesn't know the significance of night or should I say quiet time
Even spiritually, wars are won at night, u only see the manifestation in daytime.
stop sleeping away ur destiny

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Zellie: 8:43am On Dec 16, 2014
PassingShot:

A saTAN will always be a TANoid no matter how you try to drive sense into their fish brains.

Btw, must you write in red for you to be noticed?
The sole purpose of the APC is to overthrow PDP. When they fail to do that in 2015, its over. Simple logic.

I type in red because I like the color. Bye
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by ndcide(m): 8:47am On Dec 16, 2014
APC have always been using Nairaland to get sentiments before taking decisions.

Even from the naming of the party.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Justicealh3(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2014
Dis Ridiculous.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by ipledge01: 8:53am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:

They should hurriedly make a decision abi? Does this look like PDP where they install candidates without checking their background & strategising?
Story for the gods tongue tell me one candidate they don't know his background before now
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by lakesidepapa(m): 8:54am On Dec 16, 2014
ndcide:
APC have always been using Nairaland to get sentiments before taking decisions.

Even from the naming of the party.

Sharaaaaaaaaaap.... Mugun

GMB 2015.
Take it or leave it
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Rexyl(m): 8:58am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:

Secondly, this is a critical decision in the history of Nigeria, it is a decision that determines whether the much needed CHANGE will come up, for the uninformed and enemy of progress, they will tag APC a confused party, meanwhile this is part of the democracy we are talking of...unlike what we have presently where Sambo is a puppet, APC has hyped and really showed that the post of a vice president could determine who wins an election, could determine how the country is being run. Could determine the strength of the government, so expecting them to wake up overnite and bring up a candidate is stupidity on their part. As a Nigerian, I am happy there is actually brainstorming sessions to select who the candidate is...that is a positive omen, it shows things were not planned and being acted out.

So all these days Sambo has been a puppet VP? He has not influenced any meaningful project so far in the North, not to talk of his Kaduna State? But we read yesterday that one of the best railway in Africa is about to be completed for Kaduna State.

Why will these northerners be unrepentant liars?
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by galadima77(m): 9:13am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:

Don't sleep away your destiny! Key decisions are usually made @ nyt! Ask your PDP members.

Brilliant!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by theV0ice: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Firstly, Nairaland has played a role in confusing Nigerians as to the candidate APC has selected, today Ameachi, tomorrow Oshiomole, next tomorrow Fashola etc. And worthy of note is that, APC has not come out to announce who their candidate his, no Nigerian TV station has also categorically stated it in the press, so what Nairaland is doing here is showing APC as not being settled, meanwhile, Nairaland news is the problem here, I implore you to wait and hear from the National publicity Secretary Lai Mohammed.

Secondly, this is a critical decision in the history of Nigeria, it is a decision that determines whether the much needed CHANGE will come up, for the uninformed and enemy of progress, they will tag APC a confused party, meanwhile this is part of the democracy we are talking of...unlike what we have presently where Sambo is a puppet, APC has hyped and really showed that the post of a vice president could determine who wins an election, could determine how the country is being run. Could determine the strength of the government, so expecting them to wake up overnite and bring up a candidate is stupidity on their part. As a Nigerian, I am happy there is actually brainstorming sessions to select who the candidate is...that is a positive omen, it shows things were not planned and being acted out.

Finally I believe the candidates we have been hearing their names are capable, even as vice presidents they are more capable than Jonathan...which is another positive to take home.

We need change in Nigeria, Jonathan has ruled us for 6 years, in less than two years we saw that a sick Yaradua had good intents and was going to work...that took just 2 years for a sick man to show, Jonathan has ruled for 6 years and still wants extra four to rule for 10 years and convince us he is a performer? I am sure you all can see the state of the Nation under him after 6 years. Lets use pur brains!

Couldn't have said it any better.

weldone bro
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by koolg: 9:16am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:
Firstly, Nairaland has played a role in confusing Nigerians as to the candidate APC has selected, today Ameachi, tomorrow Oshiomole, next tomorrow Fashola etc. And worthy of note is that, APC has not come out to announce who their candidate his, no Nigerian TV station has also categorically stated it in the press, so what Nairaland is doing here is showing APC as not being settled, meanwhile, Nairaland news is the problem here, I implore you to wait and hear from the National publicity Secretary Lai Mohammed.

Finally I believe the candidates we have been hearing their names are capable, even as vice presidents they are more capable than Jonathan...which is another positive to take home.

We need change in Nigeria, Jonathan has ruled us for 6 years, in less than two years we saw that a sick Yaradua had good intents and was going to work...that took just 2 years for a sick man to show, Jonathan has ruled for 6 years and still wants extra four to rule for 10 years and convince us he is a performer? I am sure you all can see the state of the Nation under him after 6 years. Lets use pur brains!

Unimpressive
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by lakesidepapa(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2014
smiley

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by gbaskipro: 9:27am On Dec 16, 2014
SaiBuharii:

Download a copy of the APC Roadmap to a New Nigeria here > http:///7jhREprWZk
Did i download the insult, leveled against the presidency
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by olyg: 9:34am On Dec 16, 2014
why APC is finding it hard to select GMB VP is because buhari is the MAN,the right man we need for change no.I STILL PREFER A BUHARI/FASHOLA TICKET.i do not care if what it take to change this country is a muslim/muslim ticket,christian/christian ticket,yoruba/yoruba,igbo/igbo,hausa/hausa so far they are the right people and corruption free like GMB.A BUHARI/OKOROCHA TICKET might have been good but based on the situation now a BUHARI/OSINBAJO OR MAY BE BUHARI /OSHIOMOLE IS GOOD.WHICH EVER WAY GMB TILL 2023.SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI SAI BUHARI.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by tobionafuye: 9:37am On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan has ruled us for 6 years, in less than two years we saw that a sick Yaradua had good intents and was going to work...that took just 2 years for a sick man to show, Jonathan has ruled for 6 years and still wants extra four to rule for 10 years and convince us he is a performer?

God bless you big for seeing what we are failing to see. I almost always get a migraine thinking why the youths in Nigeria can't understand what privilege it is to be a Nigerian. The Obasanjo's, the Soyinka's, the El-rufais, Sanusi's, Ezekweli's et al have used endless high sounding words to describe the Nigerian situation. I will simplify what I know every Nigerian is supposed to live like. Nigeria is like the governor of a state while you and I are supposed to live like the sons and daughters of the governor. All the security, amenities, care, attention, freedom, wealth, confidence, hope, opportunities, education, happiness and many more basic things that the governors sons and daughters enjoy are the "no more no less" every Nigerian ought to enjoy for the singular fact of being a Nigerian.
The man will open the car door for the lady during courtship. Have you seen the man open the car door for the lady after 6yrs? Even if he wants to, the kids and other family members will divert his attention. The government opened the car door for us during courtship, now the kids - corruption, bad roads, zero power supply, non existent potable water and other family members - Boko Haram, ethnic divide, religious bigotry have diverted his attention. Change is all we need in order to enjoy the privilege of being Nigerian. Regards
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Olaolufred(m): 9:42am On Dec 16, 2014
managermahmud:
Here in Canada were am a Manager, issues like this doesn't take us much time deliberating. Nigerians sef

IT SHOWS YOU ARE FAAAAAAR FROM BEING A MANAGER.

EXCEPT YOU ARE MANAGING KIOSK LIKE HAUSA PETTY TRADER BY STREET CORNER.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 16, 2014
APC are d most confused of ppl I have seen. It was said buhari gave tinubu the authority to choose his running mate. And tinubu has chosen the said yemi osibanjo. While the delibrating, You think if APC picks amechi, Tinubu would allow the SW vote for APC. Let the confusion begins. I see traitors everywhere.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by sammhi(m): 9:55am On Dec 16, 2014
only fools trust politicians. A wise person knows there is no diff btw pdp and apc ; between GEJ and GMB.
what will GMB do? can he stop tunubu, Amaechi , Atiku and host of others from looting.? . no..he cant and wont..because they are his oga now. if GMB tries to sideline them then the party falls apart. exactly what happens with GEJ. Ibori was a mini god under yardua because he sponsored Yardua...same tin will play out here. Yardua for two years did nothing.....
Besides, I dont see any leadership qualities in GMB... he is too narrow mimded and not someone with eagle eyes.
the north just want power because they are lazy ...only throu power can their people feed....the north heap their poverty on federal govt ....is dat not foolishness?
well the north need to wake up and realise that soon the oil wont be available to maintain their laziness.

1 Like

Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Olaolufred(m): 10:01am On Dec 16, 2014
bossmini84:
APC are d most confused of ppl I have seen. It was said buhari gave tinubu the authority to choose his running mate. And tinubu has chosen the said yemi osibanjo. While the delibrating, You think if APC picks amechi, Tinubu would allow the SW vote for APC. Let the confusion begins. I see traitors everywhere.

NO CONFUSION.

ALL THAT IS CONFUSING YOU IS YOUR PDP POLITICIANS.

UNTIL LAI MOHAMMED ANNOUNCES WHO THEIR VP IS, KEEP ENJOYING THE TRASH PDP IS FEEDING YOU.

PLEASE, ALWAYS DRINK WHILE EATING THOSE TRASHES.

NOTE: THIS IS TO ALL PDP WHO RESPECTS SPECULATIONS MORE THAN FACTS.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by makzeze: 10:08am On Dec 16, 2014
JUST IN.... Former Governor of Oyo state, Christopher Adebayo Alao-Akala decamped to APC and choosen as Running mate to Buhari.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Pavarottii(m): 10:29am On Dec 16, 2014
bayulll01:
why are today's youth synonymous to stupidity and foolishnesss,I bet to disagree oga,is not about tribe or ethnicity or religion we want someone that will improve the life of we citizen and creat employment for the already tired youth,we don't want a president that believe stealing is not curruption,we don't want a president that keep claiming sympathy,we want a president who will be a force and not victim,we want a president that will turn nigeria around,if its hausa igbo or yorubas,or even the minorities that can do it I don't care provided he makes my life better,the present president has none to offeranif u don't forget he has already ruled this nation for six years my brother,buhari is old school but he's more capable and responsible unlike the guy without no shoes,another four years with this guy will mean a total doom for nigeria and we will never recover from it,and our childrens children will never forgive us,this is time to make a change
First of all u messed up by calling youths, cos apc has no time for youths,
Secondly, after reading all what u said, I now see u know little or nofn about nigerian history and politics!
In summary, Wen the colonial masters came to Nigeria most of the money businesses with Nigeria where ran by the northerners, they purposely went to bring obj from the prison to compensate him and the west, cos they have been second fiddle to the northerners, so how the mantle came to the south, has been a surprise to them, not only that again, knowing that the southern president is not also heeding to their plight! Is also an headache, so they are scared of how the power is leaving their hands, my brother do u know how many loop holes for corruption they created by them, their oil wells they are about to loose, why do u think tambuwal is delaying the PIB, my brother don't think they care about you, cos for about 40years they av led us, what av we showed for it, if only they would allow GEJ rule with no disturbance, u would see how nigeria would grow, all the dead part of Nigeria is been risen by this man, power, gender equality, railway, agriculture, education, new hospitals, employment,
My brother am not a kid, GEJ has the best of Ministers in his cabinet ever in the history of Nigeria, and no regime has worked like this regime, my brother open ur eyes, these people don't care about human life, all they want is POWER!!! Do u know how many people have lost their lives in dis 4 years period.
No to born to rule.
No to bloodshed.
We are moving forward!
No old mind needed!
We need young minds.
GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by olyg: 10:39am On Dec 16, 2014
UPON ALL THE GOOD AND HARD WORK APC HAS DONE IN IT PRIMARIES TO ELECT A CORRUPT FREE PRESIDENTIAL ASPIRANT,I AM SUPRISE THAT SOME OF IT TOP LEADERS AND MEMBER STILL PUT THERE SELFISH AND PERSONAL INTEREST ON HEART IN BRINGING OUT THE VP.THAH IS Y APC HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO GIVE US BUHARI VP SINCE LAST WEEK.I AM SURPRISE THAT A TOP APC POLITICIAN FROM THE SOUTH WEST IS STILL TRYING TO IMPOSE HIMSELF AS BUHARI RUNNING MATE.IF HE SUCCEED THEN THAT WILL BE THE END OF APC.LET SOMEONE MORE YOUTHFUL BE BUHARI RUNNING MATE.WE DO NOT NEED A PARTICULAR FORMER GOVERNOR IN THE SOUTHWEST TO BE BUHARI V.P.IT IS EITHER THY CHOOSE FASHOLA,OSINBAJO,OKOROCHA,OSHIOMOLE.WHICH EVER WAY I WILL STILL VOTE FOR BUHAI because HE STAND FOR CHANGE.SAI BUHARI
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by Rexyl(m): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2014
sammhi:
. the north &all need to wake up and realise that soon the oil wont be available to maintain their laziness.

word... may people develop listening ears and understanding hearts before it is too late. What if crude oil price suddenly drop to less than $10/barrel.
Re: APC Leaders Fail To Agree On Buhari’s Running Mate by samplegirl(f): 10:51am On Dec 16, 2014
Ariel20:
Started on Wednesday evening and ended on Tuesday morning?? Wtf is that?

My sister so you too follow me see that blunder!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dr. M.K. Hassan Fires Back At PDP For Calling Buhari A Semi-Illiterate / If You Drink APC, You Will Die - Patience Jonathan / Buhari Pays Ex-Militants Allowances And Owed Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.