Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,416 members, 7,888,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:26 AM

****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K (796 Views)

Reg 2004 Toyota Camry Aka Big Daddy 4 Sale @ 760k Asking!!!! / Reg 2006 Peugeot 607 For 760k / Sold! Sold!! Sold!!! 2003 Honda Accord 4sale. (EOD). price change, 760k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K by omograndma(m): 8:00am On Dec 16, 2014
[b][/b]Sound engine

Leather interior

Auto Drive

No hand or leg Issues.

Buy and drive..

Location is S/lere and Ikoyi.

Call laolu on 07083206719, 08056173266 pin:2BABCF47

Re: ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K by donsola(m): 8:32am On Dec 16, 2014
550 cash... Reply asap
Re: ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K by omograndma(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2014
still available
Re: ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K by xpensiv: 11:33pm On Dec 17, 2014
Please I believe no one should go waste their time going to inspect this vehicle!
My friend wants to buy an EOD, after seeing this advert I thought to forward him the link.
He then ask I call since I'm the nairalander, so I did.
The guy picked the call we discussed a bit, I asked if the price could be negotiated he said no, as I can see it's a clean car & a good buy, I thought oh well he's right.
Then my friend said we should go inspect together so he left his office to meet me at Maryland, I picked him & drove him to ikoyi where I was told I can inspect, I called this guy before leaving Maryland to confirm my appointment & he did.
Getting to ikoyi he said he was busy but I should go directly to his friends office who owns the car & inspect, the friend office security guard told me the friend was on air, I don't want to mention the name or radio station name, so as not to drag them into it as I cannot confirm if the friend is aware of what this guy is doing.
My points are:
The car posted is actually available, but I would say these pics are probably from when the car was just purchased!
The car is not in the shape it appears to be on these pics!
It has dents that are not in the pics above even tho the pics are from the angle where the dents are!
The back bumper is dented & it's paint is peeling off, even the sticker in the pic above on the boot is not there no more, some other stickers are to show it's not a recent pic!
I almost thought it was a diff car till I confirmed from the license plate.

My point is this my friend had a bad first experience & would not even want to hear or waste his time inspecting any car from this site no more, which is unfair to the honest dealers here.
Re: ****SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD************Registered 2003 Honda Accord 760K by omograndma(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2014
@mr expensiv thank you, the car has been sold.

(1) (Reply)

2001 Nissan Altima GLE For Quick Pick - 145,015KM Mileage Carefully Used / Very Neat Registered 2001 Toyota Sienna 850k / Clean Naija Used Tining Light Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.