Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,143 members, 7,880,581 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:38 PM

What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? (555 Views)

Buhari Bows To Outrage, Orders Reduction Of Presidency’s N19bn Budget. / Six Things To Expect From Buhari's 2016 Budget / What Manner Of An Opposition Party Is APC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by emmasege: 8:29am On Dec 16, 2014
The delay in announcing Buharis running mate is an indication of what to expect from the old man's presidency, if he miraculously makes it to Aso rock. One in which "my party will decide" everything. Honestly, this man seems more docile than I thought. He's made his point known that he prefers Amaechi, so why the delay in announcing the man's choice? I sense mistrust among the self acclaimed progressives. The thiefnubus interest must be protected at all cost & that's why they must have their own man so close to the General to check & if necessary sabotage the man.
The unfolding drama of the last few days shows that we have a group of selfish and power greedy people parading themselves as progressives and "the change we need".

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by chiefolododo(m): 8:34am On Dec 16, 2014
figurehead

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by holatin(m): 8:36am On Dec 16, 2014
Docile you say ?

I marvel at your gullibility.

You think choosing a VP from a long list is life dancing kukere a day after nyanya bomb blast ?

it deserve caution and chronic thinking.

Buhari for President
Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by martincbarton: 8:38am On Dec 16, 2014
expect transparency.

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by coolhamid(m): 8:41am On Dec 16, 2014
Though am Pro GMB, I have to support the OP on this one..... Buhari's choice is Rotimi Amaechi from all indications... I see no reason why the party wouldn't support GMB's choice of Candidate....

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by Truckpusher(m): 8:46am On Dec 16, 2014
A presidency that would bring in cows into Aso Rock. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by Applaner: 9:08am On Dec 16, 2014
what do u expect from an old man of over 70 yrs

very dull

dis is how dull he will b in taking decisions

DAT is y he will Neva get there

1 Like

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by Devilhimself: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2014
BUHARI is a terrorist
Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019

2 Likes

Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by chamboy(m): 9:15am On Dec 16, 2014
All this because of that Religious Nonsense
Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by Stephxoblessed(f): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2014
Fake and deceitful one ofcouse.
Re: What Manner Of Presidency Do We Expect From Buhari? by vedaxcool(m): 10:18am On Dec 16, 2014
The op seems to be nymph in political affairs and a liar! When did Buhari tell you that he prefers Ameachi? He actually gave the party the right to choose his vp, that shows consensus and willingness to stick to agreement something your clueless outeueke drunk have absolutely no idea of nor understanding of and no inkling about! GMB has clearly proven to Nigeria he would stick to agreements he made and uphold our constitution when elected, this is what we want and this is who he want, we want GMB, no questions asked!

(1) (Reply)

GMB Needs Another One More Vice In The Person Of.. / Buhari Lacks The Capacity To Build The Nigeria Of Our Dreams – Obanikoro / Gej's Witches And Wizards Are Already Working On His Return To Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.