Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,293 members, 7,887,875 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:36 PM

HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... (19338 Views)

God Has Not Been Answering My Prayers And Its 5years NOW.. Please What Should I / How My Prayers Healed An Ebola Victim – Kumuyi / Wow. The Bible 'God' Killed More People Than 'Satan' Ever Did. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by gebest: 9:32pm On Dec 17, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

No, haven't seen it...
hello, are u there
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:05pm On Dec 17, 2014
gebest:
hello, are u there

Am sorry, just came on now...
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
gebest:
hello, are u there

You may wish to flash me with your number on ...thanks so much...
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by gebest: 10:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:48pm On Dec 17, 2014
[quote author=gebest post=28976248]/quote]

thank you so much
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by gebest: 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

thank you so much
pls modify it, i dont want my number on display.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by gebest: 11:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

thank you so much
pls remove my number i dont want it on display.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Whynotthetruth(m): 6:56am On Dec 18, 2014
gebest:
pls modify it, i dont want my number on display.

Have removed it bro...kindly do same for me plz...modify and remove my number...thanks
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by gebest: 9:25am On Dec 18, 2014
Whynotthetruth:

Have removed it bro...kindly do same for me plz...modify and remove my number...thanks
am sorry i saw ur miss calls, am available now.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by dorox(m): 10:43am On Dec 18, 2014
HKCOMPANY:
You don't know things of the spirit, is not how hard working you are will determine how successful you will be ,at my own time, I worked in 7 restaurants as a dish washer and as a cook, did a mechanic job, hawk, work in companies with very little pay,guy to be a man and be successful is only by grace of God
Working hard is not just about a relentless application of brute force like a beast, it is more about applying your mental faculty in solving problems and overcoming adversity.
If making money legally is all about brute force alone, a truck pusher would not be poor and a doctor would not be rich.
Your experience just tells me that you have failed to use ylur head.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by kamaliz: 8:50pm On Jun 01, 2015
Hi,

I kinda searched on this topic today and fortunately I stumbled on this block. Had to register for this reason.
 You are certainly not alone and they are many others in the same situation you are in right now. I am personally one of them. I was so devastated today to an extent I had to take a day off work. The situation is so hurting.

I also have pre- dreams of people's difficult situations which always come to reality but usually, i wake up and intercede on their behalf. I've had dreams of accidents, death, lose of jobs, deportation from abroad and many more. I interceded with great faith, made vows and covenants on their behalf and everything came to live with a positive solution. I was so devastated today. I applied for a UK visa for the third time. Sowed a seed towards it. Fasted and prayed with great faith but to my greatest surprise, I was refused again. One thing I have realised is that God chooses to use you to bless and intercede for others which is a great thing. You are simply an intercessor and intercessors don't intercede for themselves rather are being interceded for. It's your destiny and you can't change it. It isn't about their "luck or less faith or your sins" that makes you not receive answers to your own prayers like someone stated here. It's about the plan of God!"Don't give up or feel bad about it. Just keep praying for others like you've always done. You need to talk to a servant of God. One you can trust and confide in. You're simply chosen by God for greater things. I know some men of God who have similar issues. After church services, we are asked to stretch our hands and pray for them. Have you noticed that some men of God pray for others to prosper, for good health, good life etc. but check them out, they look so forgotten. It doesn't mean they don't wish to be in a better situation but it's their calling and their turn around/help is supposed to come from God through appreciation from the people they prayed for. Also, when that time comes, your blessings will be unimaginable and your happiness will overflow. Just keep praying for grace and don't let your faith be shaken. God isn't sleeping.

Shalom!
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by koife(m): 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2015
kamaliz:
Hi,

I kinda searched on this topic today and fortunately I stumbled on this block. Had to register for this reason.
 You are certainly not alone and they are many others in the same situation you are in right now. I am personally one of them. I was so devastated today to an extent I had to take a day off work. The situation is so hurting.

I also have pre- dreams of people's difficult situations which always come to reality but usually, i wake up and intercede on their behalf. I've had dreams of accidents, death, lose of jobs, deportation from abroad and many more. I interceded with great faith, made vows and covenants on their behalf and everything came to live with a positive solution. I was so devastated today. I applied for a UK visa for the third time. Sowed a seed towards it. Fasted and prayed with great faith but to my greatest surprise, I was refused again. One thing I have realised is that God chooses to use you to bless and intercede for others which is a great thing. You are simply an intercessor and intercessors don't intercede for themselves rather are being interceded for. It's your destiny and you can't change it. It isn't about their "luck or less faith or your sins" that makes you not receive answers to your own prayers like someone stated here. It's about the plan of God!"Don't give up or feel bad about it. Just keep praying for others like you've always done. You need to talk to a servant of God. One you can trust and confide in. You're simply chosen by God for greater things. I know some men of God who have similar issues. After church services, we are asked to stretch our hands and pray for them. Have you noticed that some men of God pray for others to prosper, for good health, good life etc. but check them out, they look so forgotten. It doesn't mean they don't wish to be in a better situation but it's their calling and their turn around/help is supposed to come from God through appreciation from the people they prayed for. Also, when that time comes, your blessings will be unimaginable and your happiness will overflow. Just keep praying for grace and don't let your faith be shaken. God isn't sleeping.

Shalom!
Thanks a bunch
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by michaelwestern(m): 6:14pm On Jun 02, 2015
koife:
I have noticed with a bit of pains that prayer works
on people and not me!

I have had the opportunity to pray and intercede for
people and it comes out positive, but one surprising
fact
is that I hardly get answers when I pray for
myself...

It all started during my degree years; I will teach and even help people during examination but often time their result comes out better than mine.

Fast forward to 2days ago. I prayed for someone who was
koboless, to have a surprise gift to the tune of
hundred
of thousands for a project she scrambled for. Less
than 56 hours later, she got it.

I personally dropped someone's CV to be considered for
bank job and less than 20hours letter the person
received a call for interview.

And today I prayed and
my kid sis was given a visa....where as I have tried
severally without succeeding.

This, amongst other
bizzare
experiences have become a cause for concern.

Matured advice only please!

By God's grace i will try to give you my own opinion, only God perfectly knows what your situation is.

There is something called Anointing. From the testimonies you shared i'll like to beleive that the Anointing of God is upon your life. The Anointing of God upon your life is not for your personal use, it is for you to be able to minister unto others. If you need to receive anything from God, that Anointing will not help you, you will have to use Faith like any other matured Christian.

Don't think that this situation is perculiar to only you, it applies to every Anointed man of God. That's why you will hear of men of God who healed other people but later died from sickness. When this happens, most Christians don't understand what happened, they think it implies that God did not call the man of God.

My guess is that you have become lazy in building up your Faith because of the Anointing of God upon your life. The Anointing helps you to get quick answers when you pray for others, but for yourself, you have to excersize Faith to receive from God.

I will employ you to read books of Faith by Kenneth E Hagin and other Anointed men of God. The books will bless you greatly. God bless you sir.
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by Godownchild(f): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2015
Re: HELP! My Prayers Work On People Than Myself... by koife(m): 1:12pm On Jun 03, 2015
Godownchild:
Look into your past, is there anything you did that could be hindering your personal prayers
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

80-year-old Woman Gets A Car From Iginla (photos) / Anthony Olubunmi Okogie Celebrates His 84th Birthday Today / Has Anyone Ever Seen/met This Elisha Goodman Prayer Vendor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.