Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:50 PM

Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? (486 Views)

Is There Still Plots Of Land Within Lagos For 3M Or Lesser? / Lands At Lekki Free Trade Zone For Sale @ Minimum Of #3m/plot With No Agent Fee. / Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Dec 16, 2014
Hello everyone
Am a frequent visitor to this section of Nairaland not bcus am planning to build a house soon(i hope to sumday) bt to c the grt architectural design and excellent project/structure been erected by well to do Nairalander..This structures are always intimidating and make me wonder where i can get dat kind of money to build mine... That brought abt the reason for my question that is it possible to build a decent house with moderate finishing for 3m or less(excluding the cost of land)..I doubt it but i seek for ur different opinions..
Thanks in advance..
Re: Is A House Of #3M Or Less Possible ? by kelvine(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
I will take a sit on the front row,this will be my opportunity to build my first house. Please seasoned professionals help us with information and details.

(1) (Reply)

3 Bedroom Terrace To Let @ Lekki Gardens Scheme 3 / Land & House Properties Sale In Ikeja, VGC, Surulere Lagos / Tastefully & Large 6bedroom Duplex + 2br Flat Bq To Let @ Magodo Phase 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.