Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,933 members, 7,872,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:31 AM

VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. (23880 Views)

Jonathan Seeks Support Of Yoruba Leaders To Get More South-West Votes / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi / Rivers PDP 'Congratulates' Amaechi For Losing APC's VP Slot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Alphonsocapone(m): 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
bear parlour talk
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by mrlatest: 6:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
Dont mind Mimiko, he is only fighting for his own cause. But I pity him

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by KLand(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Blackfire:
*packing my load* 2015 go bad gan," am going to sambisa,who wan join me?"

On your own ooooooo
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by hmmbabs(m): 6:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
obynoses:
Keep deceiving urselves. Most of u in south south r not even card carrying members.so how can u vote? We in Lagos must mk sure we are not buharized with propaganda. Goodluck all d way. Dat day, tinubu go cry. I just pity fashola.
gbabe!!! Goodluck at d Federal level and Jimi Agbaje at d state level.....

4 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ziccoit: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
darediamond:
But OBJ and Tinubu do not want North to dominate Soutwest and Sout at large anymore.
They are both on a mission against North.
Can't you se the handwriting on the wall?

Which obj? The one that wanted North to assume the GEJ seat come 2015 or the one that said GEJ should not go for 2nd term to give way for northern presidency. If people are allow to vote and their votes count, PDP should forget 2015. People are angry at the state of the nation under GEJ the one they so trusted to deliver them and voted him in 2011. Now that they see he is not the Messiah, they are ready to test a different water.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by darediamond(m): 7:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
We shall see.
ziccoit:

Which obj? The one that wanted North to assume the GEJ seat come 2015 or the one that said GEJ should not go for 2nd term to give way for northern presidency. If people are allow to vote and their votes count, PDP should forget 2015. People are angry at the state of the nation under GEJ the one they so trusted to deliver them and voted him in 2011. Now that they see he is not the Messiah, they are ready to test a different water.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ceejay80s(m): 7:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
All na story
point of correction we are not voting for APC , we are voting for buhari
i cant vote for apc becos apc na name of my UPS
BUHARI 4 PRESIDENT 4 EIGHT YEARS

up till now i no get light and the lazy baboon promised us when he was sworn in.
All i want is atleast 20hrs of electricity everyday, gej has failed us, those of u using prepaid, 750naira monthly charge on it , weda u have light or not, 750 x 1million nigerians= ?
750 is just the monthly charge and not the main payment
if u recharge about 2k - 5k every month x 1m nigerians=?
Some gets billed upto 6k - 10k every month, after all this monthly billions nigerians pay into nepa, there's stil no light
thunder fire any body wey vote for Gej

5 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Eziachi: 7:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
So who did Mimiko voted for in 2011? as I cannot remember any Labour party candidate in 2011.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Eziachi: 7:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
ceejay80s:
All na story
grin grin grin
They are not voting for PDP but Jonathan. I still recalled that sales pitch. How time flies.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by ssammy: 7:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
ceejay80s:
All na story
i cant vote for apc becos apc na name of my UPS
BUHARI 4 PRESIDENT 4 EIGHT YEARS

up till now i no get light and the lazy baboon promised us when he was sworn in.
All i want is atleast 20hrs of electricity everyday, gej has failed us, those of u using prepaid, 750naira monthly charge on it , weda u have light or not, 750 x 1million nigerians= ?
750 is just the monthly charge and not the main payment
if u recharge about 2k - 5k every month x 1m nigerians=?
Some gets billed upto 6k - 10k every month, after all this monthly billions nigerians pay into nepa, there's stil no light
thunder fire any body wey vote for Gej
GEJ till 2019. Go hug transformer if u don't like it. Did OBJ deliver 3 hours of power?

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 7:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
obinoral1179:
bro am a yoruba and am rooting for buhari. I know i cannot vote but am sure that pdp will not rig my polling unit if am to to be selected by inec. Lastly tell me one major thing the yoruba had gain from this dispensation?
this is all about politics .the survival of apc in the south west in next general elections is what is paramount in the minds of tinubu and his cohorts now. Believe me tinubu and ameachi aren't dumb and daft to believe that buhari will win the presidency forget all the circus they did in lagos. Unfortunately apc hasn't been able to attract credible ,formidable and powerful politicians to contest as their presidential candidate.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by payan(m): 7:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
CAN YOU IMAGINE? THIS ONE HAS FORGOTTEN THAT WE ARE TOO ENLIGHTENED TO BE SOLD TO GEJ CONTROLLED BY PEJ. OGA MIMIKO, I RESPECT YOU WELL O BUT ON THIS POINT YOU ACTUALLY MISSED IT. COME 2015, WE WIL INVITE YOU TO FUNERAL CEREMONY OF PDP.

3 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by afrikanns: 7:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
tit:
tinubu is very popular in yoruba!
we will follow him anywhere.
we can do drug pushing for him too.
he does not need to dirty his hands anymore
when he has tools like adminisher.
I don't make me believe upon all those drug u re still reasoning like a pig.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
darediamond:
We shall see.
bros no need arguing with them here. Let them do all the talking here while pdp does all the winning at the polls.

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Btruth: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2014
I never knew this Mimiko is a comedian....lol. Keep on dreaming. Continue saying all those jargons all in the sake of collecting dough.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by afrikanns: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
I told someone the same thing today, yorubas are too enlightened and sophisticated to vote for buhari. Just like mimiko said yorubas can sift issues,in terms of state governorship elections yorubas may decide to vote for apc or any other party but once it gets to the presidency there is no way on earth yorubas will vote for buhari. South west politics is very different from other regions and we have seen this in the cases of osun and ekiti state .
don't understand why people are so blind to the truth,upon all the downturn and ungovernable direction the man is heading to,can't believe this is still coming out from your reasoning faculty. sorriiiiooooooo. una go see wonder coming 2015
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by zubby29(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2014
he is only speaking for his self.i am sure even his family wnt vote jonaTAN
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by obinoral1179(m): 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
this is all about politics .the survival of apc in the south west in next general elections is what is paramount in the minds of tinubu and his cohorts now. Believe me tinubu and ameachi aren't dumb and daft to believe that buhari will win the presidency forget all the circus they did in lagos. Unfortunately apc hasn't been able to attract credible ,formidable and powerful politicians to contest as their presidential candidate.
bro to be candid this your analysis is lame.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by decepticos(m): 7:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
Adminisher:
This man has lost his state already. The President is unlucky to have these liars working for him.
I am behind u strongly. As some1 who saw the transition into this LP led govt of which mimiko hoists the flag at the state house I must say that this guy rubbished the intellectual people who are of the great state. I have never in my life as a resident of southwest and indegine of the southeast seen some1 as bad in governance as this Mimiko entity. Ask y? The dude since inception of office has never recruited any body both on small or large scales. Schools are without teachers with a majority "employing" corps members, and that just where it starts. The list of his disappointments are enormous. HE says the people of his state won't vote the APC when almost every1 has joined the bloody party. See the propaganda mechanic calling others propaganda dealers.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by saha04: 7:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
What a déception!
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Leebeedo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
ichidodo:
South west will be cleaved in two therefore the battle ground will shift to the middle belt or North Central.Plateau,Kogi,Nassarawa,Abuja Benue,Kwara,Niger et al will determine the winner...

Pure analysis my broda.SW would be 50/50,SE&SS is strictly for GEJ while the winner of the middle belt i.e NC will win. And we all know that Benue, Plateau,Nasarawa,kogi, Taraba are strictly for for GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Raddie(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
watchindelta:
9ja politics . abeg make 2015 reach grin grin grin grin grin let see who will cry weda PDP OR APC cool cool cool cool cool
Abi o!
And most peeps here haven't even gotten the voters card. Let's get over it already and move on, whoever the victor is.

#myopinion - Give or take anyway, me and my friends are down with GMB and I'm definitely co-ordinating my vicinity too!
Make I go find origin cheesy
watchindelta:
9ja politics . abeg make 2015 reach grin grin grin grin grin let see who will cry weda PDP OR APC cool cool cool cool cool
Abi o!
And most peeps here haven't even gotten the voters card. Let's get over it already and move on, whoever the victor is.

#myopinion - Give or take anyway, me and my friends are down with GMB and I'm definitely co-ordinating my vicinity too!
Make I go find origin
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by darediamond(m): 7:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Maybe they think it is Kerosene that is flowing in the blood of the families of people that were killed when Buahari lost to GEJ in 2011.
They are shounting "Change" while that "change" in person of Buhari a ferrocious wild Beast is reverse in high speed.
A maan who said the monster he worked with Abacha - did not steal any money is the "change" they are clamouring for. Awon ode.
But I know the Beast called Buahri can not win lai lai.
The North erners are Killer of other Nigerians not from there side. Buhari the Jihadist even endorsed the 2011 massacre!!

How can we forget all this Massacre??
How??
This is not even about PDP. This is about the Survival of Southerners.
The party thing is just coumoflag by the North to keep pummelling us in the South.
Now see how they re decamping from PDP.
So it is all about Tribalism.
They want others to bend to them forever but never want to bent to any other tribe. Tafawa Balewa practically laid the foundation!!!!
It would bé better to disintegrate this country or better revert back to Regional Government. Anything short of those 2 options means BIG TIME CIVIL WAR!!!!
Up GEJ till Nigeria disintegrate!!
onatisi:
bros no need arguing with them here. Let them do all the talking here while pdp does all the winning at the polls.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by orimsamsam(m): 7:57pm On Dec 16, 2014
Even if jonathan win all the zone he cant win southwest. I happen to be on holiday. And to indulge myself i go to the newspaper stand to argue out some political issues. In the newspaper stand u can be rough handle if you say anything that favour jonathan. The yorubas are angry wit jonathan. The only time jonathan came to ibadan is on two occasion. One is during ibadan flooding. And the other is a social visit to traditional leaders of oyo state. The yorubas are angry with jonathan

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Ceorhemz(m): 8:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
Okay. you guys expect the Christians, and ibos in the north to vote for Buhari. OK. you expect those who were victims of the 2011 crisis to vote for Buhari. OK. you expect Bauchi, Nassarawa, plateau, Niger to vote for Buhari . OK. just wait. till 2015. mtcheeeeew

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Ceorhemz(m): 8:09pm On Dec 16, 2014
Let me also say, 50% of the Yoruba's making mouth on social media will not go out to vote o. they'll be watching Nigeria decides on channels t.v that day and expect Miracle to happen. just wait and see

1 Like

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
After the treatment Jonathan received from OAU, Ile-Ife students, I don't think anybody needs to tell him that he is rejected in the South West.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Virgindove(f): 8:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
tomakint:

You better pity yourself if you don't mind but steer clear off our Mimiko, we (Ondo people) do not call him Iroko for nothing undecided
OLODO! ,mimiko mouth-piece.
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by tmodeltoluene(m): 8:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
retepmurt:
Governor Olusegun Mimiko of Ondo State on Tuesday said whether the All Progressives Congress picks its presidential candidate’s running mate from the South-West or not, the zone would vote massively for President Goodluck Jonathan during the 2015 elections. He said the forthcoming presidential elections
would be about real issues and not about the
propaganda being spread by members of the
opposition party. The governor spoke with State House
correspondents shortly after attending a function
at the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja. Mimiko boasted that people from the South-West
know their onions when talking about
enlightenment and in terms of long history of
progressive political engagement. He recalled that during the 2011 elections, when
there was no Peoples Democratic Party governor in
the South West, Jonathan won in all the states in
the region except one. He said, “We are waiting for APC to get their
candidate but there is no question about the fact
that in terms of, I am saying this with all sense of
humility, enlightenment, especially in appreciation
of issues of politics, in terms of long history of
progressive political engagement, you give it to South-West that they know their onions. “Don’t forget that even in 2011 when Mr. President
did not have any governor in the South West, he
won in all the South West states apart from one. “And I tell you, in the South West, we can sift issues
from propaganda. We know the difference
between propaganda and the real stuff. “What we have seen today is real stuff. Everybody
that was at this presentation cannot but come to
the conclusion that the transformation agenda of
Mr. President in agriculture is working. “Again, this is real stuff. This is not propaganda.
And I tell you, in the South-West, this election will
be about real stuff, it’s about issues not about
propaganda. “I have no doubt in my mind that the South West
will vote for President Jonathan to continue along
this path of very useful engagement and
productive government.” In a separate interview, Governor Gabriel Suswam
of Benue State berated a former Minister of State,
Industry, Trade and Investment, Samuel Ortom, for
dumping the PDP after failing to clinch the party’s
governorship ticket in his state. He said the development only confirmed that many
politicians lack principles and ideologies,
describing it as unfortunate.http://www.punchng.com/news/vp-slot-mimiko-dares-apc-on-south-west-votes-2/

The genius view
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by kalid01(m): 8:27pm On Dec 16, 2014
Jonathan is surrounded by fools. In Buhari we trust
Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by onatisi(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
darediamond:
Maybe they think it is Kerosene that is flowing in the blood of the families of people that were killed when Buahari lost to GEJ in 2011.
They are shounting "Change" while that "change" in person of Buhari a ferrocious wild Beast is reverse in high speed.
A maan who said the monster he worked with Abacha - did not steal any money is the "change" they are clamouring for. Awon ode.
But I know the Beast called Buahri can not win lai lai.
The North erners are Killer of other Nigerians not from there side. Buhari the Jihadist even endorsed the 2011 massacre!!

How can we forget all this Massacre??
How??
This is not even about PDP. This is about the Survival of Southerners.
The party thing is just coumoflag by the North to keep pummelling us in the South.
Now see how they re decamping from PDP.
So it is all about Tribalism.
They want others to bend to them forever but never want to bent to any other tribe. Tafawa Balewa practically laid the foundation!!!!
It would bé better to disintegrate this country or better revert back to Regional Government. Anything short of those 2 options means BIG TIME CIVIL WAR!!!!
Up GEJ till Nigeria disintegrate!!
the most annoying thing is that over 90% of those posting on nairaland shouting gmb gmb don't even have voters card,they don't vote, all they do is talk talk on nairaland. Some ppl think the opinion of 10 monikers represent that of an entire tribe. I just dey laugh.

2 Likes

Re: VP Slot:Mimiko Dares APC On South-West Votes. by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
onatisi:
I told someone the same thing today, yorubas are too enlightened and sophisticated to vote for buhari. Just like mimiko said yorubas can sift issues,in terms of state governorship elections yorubas may decide to vote for apc or any other party but once it gets to the presidency there is no way on earth yorubas will vote for buhari. South west politics is very different from other regions and we have seen this in the cases of osun and ekiti state .
I can boldly tell you....you know not what you are saying.....am frm south/w go interview people and hear what dy will tell u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan's Visit To Ekiti State (Photos) / Why We Stormed Melaye’s House – Police / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.