Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,826 members, 7,945,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:05 PM

Nearest Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nearest Future (372 Views)

See What Nigeria and Dubai Plan to do in the Nearest Future / Can You See The Return Of Pdp To Power In The Nearest Future? / See The Dream Pictures Of Nigeria In The Nearest Future (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nearest Future by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2014
when i heard prof osinbanjo was chosen to be GMB running mate i was like who is he in nigeria of yester years and today. I went through his profile and something struck me that for those of us very young I think this country want to revisit a one time history of Gen. Tunde idiagbon in which the watch word was nothing but discipline and a corrupt free nation. The integrity and transparency of these 2 cool pple has drastically reduce the hullabaloo in the country and most expecially on social netwrk leaving the anti Buharist little to stand on.
He has chosen someone with little stain which u will need a microscope to pin point, as no man is eva 100 percent clean in is dealings.
YEMI OSIBANJO is not a muslim and he has neva been label a corrupt man.
What else av u gotten to say. You can see its not about what we have been tru as a nation but what we should look up to if we truly want to see the change. Well the change they say starts from individuals, so I will urge yoy to start thinking of what we can do as an individual to make nigeria a better place for us and the yet unborn generation.
cool

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Buhari On 72nd Birthday / Okonjo-iweala To Present 2015 Budget To NASS Today / Who Is To Be Blamed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.