Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

God Is Just Too Magnanimous. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / God Is Just Too Magnanimous. (603 Views)

Some People On Social Media Are Just Too Unnecessarily Serious. / See The Work Of God (amazing Mathematics Trick!) God Is So Wonderful / Oau Registration Is Just Too Frustration, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Is Just Too Magnanimous. by treasure3: 10:39am On Dec 07, 2008
What if I tell you that an end has come to your weeping and crying in terms of Career,Education,Family,Health,Relationship,Finance and other ramifications.

COME AND XPERIENCE GOD'S HIDDEN TREASURE AND WEALTH FOR YOUR LIFE @
THE DEEPER LIFE DECEMBER RETREAT, ,where God will be giving out(all for free):-
+ SALVATION
+ SANCTIFICATION
+ DIVINE EMPOWERMENT
+ DELIEVERANCE
+ HEALING
+ RICHESS AND WEALTH.

DATE:-24th-27th December,2008.
VENUE:km 42,LAGOS-IBADAN EXPRESSWAY,Deeperlife camp ground.

Free transportation,feeding and accomodation.
For more info.walk into any deeper life church worldwide.
Come and receive wealth and health for the coming year.
Forteflute@yahoo.Com
Re: God Is Just Too Magnanimous. by Okijajuju1(m): 10:44am On Dec 07, 2008
And God will not be too merciful on you when you get banned for posting this rubbish in the Education Section instead of the Business or Religious section. angry
Re: God Is Just Too Magnanimous. by eben28(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2008
@okija,it's alright bros. The invitation is for all categories of human being- male, female, religious, educationalist, etc. You are still breathing today is not by your power nor by your statues in life but by the mercies of God. So please don't put restriction on the things of God. MANY ARE CALLED BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN. As for me, I'll be there. Bye and may God bless Nigerians and Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Send Me Futys De List / Add Value To Your Life, Acquire Knowledge / Oau Processing.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.