Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,445 members, 7,888,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:30 AM

Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. (739 Views)

What Is The Benefit Of Studying Microbiology These Days? / Closure Of Sachet Water Firms In Kano: 2m Youths To Lose Jobs / An Advice To The Youths Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. by Lilshorecords(m): 12:00am On Dec 17, 2014
Wakes up in the morning by 7 a.m, goes directly into the kitchen, gets food and eat.....
His phone's battery is off. He'll pick up his charger and leaves home in search of power to charge his phone. He'll enter all the barbing saloons, Even while charging he's on the phone, Chatting! Chatting! Chatting!When the phone manage to reach 30% after 2hrs of charging and usage, he hangs the charger on his neck with great joy going back home. Without removing his shoes or slippers he cruises into the living room, doing what? Chatting! Hmmm,the phone gets low again, he leaves home again to another barbing saloon, he comes back in the night around 9 p.m,uses the charged battery till 2 a.m.. and this is their daily routine living and him or her wants to be a doctor....... Indeed Many youths are captives of technology, all they do is charge and discharge, Charge and discharge, charge and discharge, Going around with charger!!!! Some young people believe without their phones they'll die,some feel like dying when they have a low battery, some can go to burial just to charge phone!!!. You want to be a doctor, Its true you've not Gained admission,can't you start reading medical related books? You're chatting with your friend from a barbing saloon where you're charging your phone and he's replying from his office in Shell.. Bro,this one no be your village people charm oh!...You're the devil to yourself. Some young people self.. Please, understand that what you spend your time doing is what you become. Nobody gets food on his table Because he's a great chatter... LoL..Drop that phone, Think of your future.. Ooh Because you're 18,you think you're still a kid?? That 60 year old man that hawks pure water in your streets, did what your doing now, many years ago! Thank you!
Re: Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. by xamuel17(m): 12:07am On Dec 17, 2014
ROTFL. this kept me laffing hard, cuz am very much guilty. but not the extent of going to barbing salons or burials. when my battery runs down, i just keep on hoping and waiting jst like the second coming of jesus for light to show up

1 Like

Re: Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. by Lilshorecords(m): 12:41am On Dec 17, 2014
xamuel17:
ROTFL. this kept me laffing hard, cuz am very much guilty. but not the extent of going to barbing salons or burials. when my battery runs down, i just keep on hoping and waiting jst like the second coming of jesus for light to show up
grin grin
Re: Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. by Brijet(f): 1:44am On Dec 17, 2014
Many youths are guilty of it, including me, though nt to dis extent.
Re: Common Characters That Youths Of These Days Display. by Lilshorecords(m): 12:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Brijet:
Many youths are guilty of it, including me, though nt to dis extent.
hehe! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

My Name is on NIS Website for Oral Interview But Without Email / Power Point Learning / Autocad And Revit Architecture Training In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.