Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,021 members, 7,931,511 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 07:29 AM

This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future (9450 Views)

Nigeria Will Be Livable If All State Capitals Can Be Like Enugu-pictures / How Nigeria Must Deal With Biafra - Cramjones / Revealed: How Nigeria Will Look Like If Jonathan Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by auwal87(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2008
Just making fun of Nigerian Map. Its my biggest dream, I am from Arewa Republic. Allah ya bamu sa'a, Ameen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by auwal87(m): 12:51pm On Dec 07, 2008
Just to elaborate more, I didnt include the states on the map, because new states are under way. But the current states includes;

Arewa Republic - 11 States
Kano
Jigawa
Bauchi
Gombe
Yobe
Borno
Kaduna
Katsina
Zamfara
Kebbi
Sokoto

Republic of Nigeria - 9 States
Niger
Kwara
Kogi
Nassarawa
Benue
Taraba
Plateau
Adamawa
Abuja

Odua Republic - 7 States
Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Lagos
Ondo
Ekiti
Edo

Biafra Republic - 10 states
Delta
Bayela
Anambra
Rivers
Imo
Abia
Akwa Ibom
Cross Rivers
Ebonyi
Enugu
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2008
You are totally wrong on Biafra by including most states from the niger delta.
Everybody knows that the supposed new Biafra will be made up of the 5 Igbo speaking states and am sure that some of the states in niger delta would love to have their own sovereign state.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by auwal87(m): 1:12pm On Dec 07, 2008
nuzo:

You are totally wrong on Biafra by including most states from the niger delta.
Everybody knows that the supposed new Biafra will be made up of the 5 Igbo speaking states and am sure that some of the states in niger delta would love to have their own sovereign state.

Thats fun, they will be glad to join Biafra
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by diggler(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2008
Arewa Republic will also contain the 9 states in Nigeria making it 20.

so like nuzo said the finally grouping will be more like;

Odua Republic
Arewa Republic/Nigeria (wonder how the middle belt minorities will take to hausa/fulani domination, possible strife)
Biafra
Niger Delta Republic (which will be embroiled in eternal strife as Ijaw will want their own nation or to dominate)

All in all, the above is a wet dream cos it aint happening.
the ruling class of kleptoligarchs are comfortable with the present arrangement and therefore will do everything possible to make auwals wet dream remain just that a wet dream.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by auwal87(m): 1:32pm On Dec 07, 2008
diggler:

Arewa Republic will also contain the 9 states in Nigeria making it 20.

so like nuzo said the finally grouping will be more like;

Odua Republic
Arewa Republic/Nigeria (wonder how the middle belt minorities will take to hausa/fulani domination, possible strife)
Biafra
Niger Delta Republic (which will be embroiled in eternal strife as Ijaw will want their own nation or to dominate)

All in all, the above is a wet dream because it aint happening.
the ruling class of kleptoligarchs are comfortable with the present arrangement and therefore will do everything possible to make auwals wet dream remain just that a wet dream.

Your Plan won't work, Arewa and Middlebelt will be divided, no wahala there.

InshaAllah it will come to happen, and the present arrangement will banish, and my dream will come true, InshaAllah.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by GettysBurg: 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2008
I like it.Very cool.
Just that I would prefer just two countries where your Nigeria, Odua Republic and Biafra would form one country and become NAIJA
We will live in absolute peace and harmony. No more religious strife. Prosperity would reign supreme.
Seriously, it just a dream, but I hope it can happen peacefully.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by auwal87(m): 1:43pm On Dec 07, 2008
GettysBurg:

I like it.Very cool.
Just that I would prefer just two countries where your Nigeria, Odua Republic and Biafra would form one country and become NAIJA
We will live in absolute peace and harmony. No more religious strife. Prosperity would reign supreme.
Seriously, it just a dream, but I hope it can happen peacefully.

Renaming the country from Nigeria to Naija won't change anything.
It is better for each region to have self autonomy.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by PapaBrowne(m): 1:54pm On Dec 07, 2008
auwal87:

Renaming the country from Nigeria to Naija won't change anything.
It is better for each region to have self autonomy.

It might change one or two things.
I have this strong and very stupid-seeming belief that the name NIGERIA has a lot to do with our power problems.
Lord Lugard named the country "Niger area" which means "Dark Area" in Latin.
Today we are experiencing catastrophic darkness, so changing that name might not be a bad idea.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by otokx(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2008
Please remove the delta states from that biafra contraption; its not like Nigeria is going to divide in any case. There are some parts of Nigeria that enjoy 22 hours of light everyday so the name change is not the way out.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by auwal87(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2008
It is definately, Divide and Rule, thats what they are doing. But the real Division is about to Stop them
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tharma(f): 8:37pm On Dec 08, 2008
Remove Bauchi and Gombe from Arewa Republic. We are not Hausa people. We have nothing to do with Arewa.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by Nobody: 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
tharma:

Remove Bauchi and Gombe from Arewa Republic. We are not Hausa people. We have nothing to do with Arewa.

Were are you going to put Bauchi and Gombe? Sorry they are part of Arewa republic.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tharma(f): 8:44pm On Dec 08, 2008
And to tell Auwal the truth, if there is any person I hate next to Inyamuri and Bayerbe is BaKane. And I wont share a destiny with Dan-danfara da 'Yan-Daba if Nigeria will break. We are going to form our own country seperate from 'yan Daba. We have countries in Europe that are less than 5 million and Bauchi and Gombe will be better with just 5 million. We have the resources to maintain ourselves. We may join with Taraba and Adamawa because they are our cousin, and that will depend on the referundum of our people.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tpia: 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 08, 2008
Oodua republic looks good. Pls let us go.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tpia: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by ojubi(m): 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2008
Fantastic idea, can`t Wait to see this happen.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by JosBoy4Lif(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2008
You people are crazy grin
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tharma(f): 9:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
Some might be crazy but some dreams may be realized. If Scotland are dreaming of having their country after centuries under Britian, the dream of having a seperate Nigeria have to start somewhere. After all countries like Georgia were part of Soviet and today they are independent countries. Even Abkhazia and South-Ossetia that are not more than Local Governments are independent countries, our dreams shall one day come true.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tharma(f): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2008
Arewa means - The North
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by tpia: 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2008
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by ikeyman00(m): 12:01am On Dec 09, 2008
vampire republic ? me right?

hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by luka1981(m): 12:02am On Dec 09, 2008
I PLEDGE
                      i pledge to nigeria my country
                      _    _   _   _   _   _  _  _  _  _

_ _  _        _          _   _  _   _

TO DEFEND HER UNITY

my question is who is going to defend our unity after this seperation?
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by Charlesmud(m): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2008
Odua and Arewa will be the poorest,

pls make we no divide ooooooooooooooo cus am from Odua Republic But anyway sha I base in Europe so I fit no come back home,
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by FBS: 3:51pm On Dec 09, 2008
Charlesmud:

Odua and Arewa will be the poorest,
and why is that?

There IS and never WAS no NIGERIA.  Something urgently needs to be done.
and what does the small white spot on the map between the Oodua and Biafra republics represent. NOMANSLANDIA?
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by bawomolo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2008
tpia:

interesting map.

The Nigeria region stands a good chance of making it, but there's normally some infighting between the Tivs and Idomas. They'd have to iron out their differences. Much of the Nigeria region is also the Fulani homelands, so go figure.

huh how is much of the nigeria region fulani homelands. i hope you do realize fulani's immigrated to nigeria from the african savannah while avoiding destertification. their homelands are typical in the northern fringes of the country and not in arewal's "nigeria" region. The fragmentation process of nigeria if it happens would be similar to that of Yugoslavia. split after split, it won't stop in just three countries.

Even Abkhazia and South-Ossetia that are not more than Local Governments are independent countries, our dreams shall one day come true.

how would your dreams led to a better life. you do realize countries like bangladesh are dirt poor right. agitating for secession is just a knee jerk reaction undecided
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by Muza(m): 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2008
this is the correct map with our river arewa grin

Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by thetruth90: 4:12pm On Dec 09, 2008
i still hurt that the gideon orkar coup of 1990 didnt work out. these animals known as hausas wouldnt have been part of nigeria by now.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by Muza(m): 4:16pm On Dec 09, 2008
thetruth90:

i still hurt that the gideon orkar coup of 1990 didnt work out. these animals known as hausas wouldnt have been part of nigeria by now.
grin cheesy grin u wan try?
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by thetruth90: 4:26pm On Dec 09, 2008
davidylan:

Oodua republic looks good. please let us go.

yes. let us leave the hausas.
Re: This Is How Nigeria Will Become In The Future by JosBoy4Lif(m): 4:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
bawomolo:

huh how is much of the nigeria region fulani homelands. i hope you do realize fulani's immigrated to nigeria from the african savannah while avoiding destertification. their homelands are typical in the northern fringes of the country and not in arewal's "nigeria" region. The fragmentation process of nigeria if it happens would be similar to that of Yugoslavia. split after split, it won't stop in just three countries.

how would your dreams led to a better life. you do realize countries like bangladesh are dirt poor right. agitating for secession is just a knee jerk reaction undecided

Don't mind these internet pretenders.
Nigeria will never breakup.

Nigerians are so selfish that they are here talking nonsense.
The Northen Muslims will continue to rule Nigeria due to the rest of our selfishness. (Hausa are most united group)

For every Northern leader there are droves of Southern/middle belt selfish politicians behind him
Just imagine the old Ondo state had one of the largest concentrations of Ph.D holders in the WORLD!

But the selfishness of the South/Middle Belt has impeded the unity we need for Nigeria to progress.
Rather we allow Hausa elite who have unmatched street intelligence to rule over us. continue stealing in the South

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashola Vs Chime Vs Amaechi Vs Akpabio(who Is The Best Governor In Nigeria) / 11 Killed As Boko Haram Attacks Lake Chad / The Truth And Lies Of Nigeria 20 Pounds After The Civil War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.