Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces (99515 Views)

This Gotta Be One Of The Prettiest Black Girls I've Ever Come Across... / ยป Top 10 Female Nairalanders With The Cutest Smiles / Nairalanders With The Most Handsome Faces (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by shayormie: 11:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
i'll give it to marieolae

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Nija delta no dey carry last.. wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Suzyky4u(f): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
braindamage:
..Suzyky4u....just write their names. Those who say you are not beautiful. Sambisa needs some visitors

Hahahahaha funny you! Thanks anyway.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by naijaboiy: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Please add some flesh before your case gets critical. Men eat meat while dogs eat bone!
Hahahahaha gringrin

So epic cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ellechrystal(f): 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dreyl:
abi chrystal did i lie?ok thanks but can you do me a favor by recommending the movies she acted,not those frivolous movies o. grin
Am not a fan of naija movies o. Lol.
Maybe u should Google it o.
I think she featured in some calabar slave movie called mutanda. .
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
mafioso47:
Longest time.
Trying to recognise the face lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.. Pls, do help me..

Are you Marvin? The Lagos based nigga?
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
naijaboiy:

this one is really cool smiley
Thanks.Good to know you are now convinced.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ireneony(f): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Please add some flesh before your case gets critical. Men eat meat while dogs eat bone!
i can see u are a fatty grin
keep dreaming, when u are done, try and wake up to reality cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by clevvermind(m): 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2014
farano:
Pinshure since 2013 grin tongue
whether old or new , she still remains the prettiest.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amelian:
hian
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dotwillis1(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:

Can i know the person?
bring ya ear closer, lemme whisper it to u grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eyepencil:
HAHAHAHAHA

grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by braindamage(m): 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2014
shayormie:
. Please don't give it to anyone. The oracle would announce a winner
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Sleekyshuga(f): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
chibwike:
That sleekyshuga tho'......Fine girl
shocked shocked Thanks.. I never knew you admired beauty cheesy cheesy.. I saw you as a NERD lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed..
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by farano(f): 11:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Waste of mb, I must say. I've seen much more beautiful nl ladies, whose moniker I don't remember. Why are there no men on that list?
You r free to add them dear smiley
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dotwillis1:
bring ya ear closer, lemme whisper it to u grin
Oya talk....am listenin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dreyl(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
ellechrystal:

Am not a fan of naija movies o. Lol.
Maybe u should Google it o.
I think she featured in some calabar slave movie called mutanda. .
really? You don't watch nollywood movies?
No qualms tho i will check for the movies on youtube.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by hensben(m): 11:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
mifavour:
me I try small shaa
DAMN!!!
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by farano(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
clevvermind:
whether old or new , she still remains the prettiest.
*hiohiohiohiohio* shine your eyes grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ToyinDipo(m): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Guys mining out their crushes' profiles
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Suzyky4u(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Idowuogbo:

No offence oo...wipe your makeup Nd upload your pic make i see something before I decide if na 7 layers of MaryKayode dey help your matter. You are the queen when it comes to concealers tho! grin

Joyousy grin I checked your profile and you weren't even bold enough to upload yours. I dare you to upload your's let's see if you are obj's younger sis. By the way, what's a concealer? cheesy
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 11:26pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olutola88:
I viewed the 10 pictures. They are all OVERRATED! None of them is PULCHRITUDINOUS. I didn't see any ghen ghen beauty, they can't be the prettiest we have on nairaland. NEVER! Btw, shey na the Mariole abi wetin be the name wey some boys dey always shout about 4 nairaland be that? Chai! Na wa o!
Hehe...Nna me sef no just understand the hype oo...e fit b the persona sha.
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
abeautifulchick:

Awww thanks.
YOU ARE WELCOME
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Dreyl(m): 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
shayormie:
your joking right
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
please luvluvie...werever u are..please note dat am crushing on u....u guys shud help me tell her oo....she is just wat i want...pretty lady....
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2014
kristina1:

Lol
WHY U DEY LAUGH NAH? grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by ideology(m): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Olutola88:
I viewed the 10 pictures. They are all OVERRATED! None of them is PULCHRITUDINOUS. I didn't see any ghen ghen beauty, they can't be the prettiest we have on nairaland. NEVER! Btw, shey na the Mariole abi wetin be the name wey some boys dey always shout about 4 nairaland be that? Chai! Na wa o!

Look again

Rahmas
https://www.nairaland.com/rahmas

braindamage:
. Please don't give it to anyone. The oracle would announce a winner

shayormie:
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Purplehisbiscus(f): 11:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
Dreyl:
ohhh...but seriously you can't be compared with my sweet damsels and you know that,you are just average looking tho.
[color=#990000][/color] Shut Up A.s.s Licker....
ALWAYS SPILLING TRASH....
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Suzyky4u(f): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
ireneony:
i can see u are a fatty grin
keep dreaming, when u are done, try and wake up to reality cheesy

Jealousy be killing some ppl. Keep hating while I'm getting a thousand likes. wink

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Idowuogbo(f): 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Suzyky4u:

Joyousy grin I checked your profile and you weren't even bold enough to upload yours. [b]I dare you to upload your's let's see if you are obj's younger sis. [/b]By the way, what's a concealer? cheesy
I don't want you to add bleaching to your case na...This wan wey u don already load ya face with layers, i dare you to post a natural pic and i'll post my full pic-ikebe shots sef go follow. I dare you!!

Concealer na dat thing wey u dey use hide ya mgbekenity grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Eyepencil: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Amelian:
LOL... WHO INVITE YOU HERE? grin
Re: Nairalanders With The Prettiest Faces by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
Eyepencil:
WHY U DEY LAUGH NAH? grin
I no laff,i jux dey shine teeth gringringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (49) (Reply)

Emeka Okorocha, Nigerian Doctor In UK Ladies Are Crushing On (Photos) / Woman Steals The Show With Her Natural Backside At An Event In The U.S / This Lady Is Definitely A Wife Material

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.