Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,479 members, 7,888,494 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 09:05 AM

Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% (3920 Views)

Amara & Kanu Nwankwo With Thierry Henry (Photo) / Fifa Paid Ireland To Stop Legal Action Over Henry’s World Cup Handball - BBC / Why Thierry Henry Is The Greatest Player Σƒ The Premier League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by mcwalka(m): 7:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
THEIRRY HENRY SHOULD BE THE NEXT WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR ,
C. RONALDO HAS NOT PLAYED HALF OF WHAT HENRY PLAYED, SO IT WLL BE VERY BAD IF FIFA SHOLUD GIVE THE AWARD TO RONALDO.

Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by Sauron1: 8:29pm On Dec 07, 2008
Rubbish. . . . . . .

What has Henry won in the last 4 years??

1 Like

Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by ndumart: 8:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Poster
Henry better than C.Ron?

U can also say
Okocha was better than Zidane
Yekini was better than Ronaldo
Abedi Ayew was better than Maradona
Almunia is better than Buffon
Puyol is better Nesta
Abidal is better than Evra
Milito is better than Vidic
Pique is better than Rio
Iniesta is better than Rooney.
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by donaremu(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
Hey,

What is the bases of your argument? Comparing a winger with an attacker, You don't have a good bases. cool
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by dayokanu(m): 1:35am On Dec 08, 2008
Who compares Iniesta and Rooney? Iniesta is way better
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by JosBoy4Lif(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2008
OP is a,

Idioto magnificento
How can you compare the best player in the world with a Thierry Henry?
The guy is not the same Henry he was when he played for my beloved Arsenal!
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 09, 2008
An irrelevant thread.
Please disregard.
Why would anyone compare Henry with CR7 at this moment?
Henry is not the same player he was at Arsenal.
Apparently,the thread creator is a Gunner fan who hasn't gotten over Henry after two seasons.
Guy, MOVE ON WITH YOUR LIFE.
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by tosinadeda: 12:36pm On Dec 09, 2008
sum1 dares compare iniesta with rooney shocked
rooney ko rooney ni

@poster
how can henry win world player of the year now undecided
use common sense na grin

but me think henry was a better player at his time in the premiership
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by lailai2(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2008
mcwalka is testing u guys

but who be dat comparing rooney to iniesta, which kind rooney?
i guess na another test. . . , . too much tests on NL now sef
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by tkb417(m): 7:06am On Dec 11, 2008
someone dares compare iniesta with rooney
rooney ko rooney ni

@poster
how can henry win world player of the year now
use common sense na

but me think henry was a better player at his time in the premiership
Henry was SHITZ and its still shit
bite me if it hurts tongue

who is Iniesta? a name of person or one of the animals in the zoo
let him win stuffs for his club abeg b4 una start jagbajantis comparison
blockheads!!
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by dayokanu(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2008
Iniesta won the Champions league , won the Euro cup, won the La liga Tell me what Rooney has won and dont come here with Bravo award
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by tkb417(m): 7:24am On Dec 11, 2008
nah!!
like u said, anybody can win the UCL according to u
let him win some personal accolades.

Bros, na u start that Bravo award thing way back
i dont forget things quickly

and FYI, im not comparing the 2 of dem
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by dayokanu(m): 7:41am On Dec 11, 2008
What personal accolades has Wayne Rooney won?

Ballon D' or or what?
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by tkb417(m): 7:52am On Dec 11, 2008
Bravo award grin grin
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by dayokanu(m): 8:03am On Dec 11, 2008
Ok Iniesta too won Brova awards grin grin grin
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by Jarus(m): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2008
THEIRRY HENRY SHOULD BE THE NEXT WORLD FOOTBALLER OF THE YEAR ,
C. RONALDO HAS NOT PLAYED HALF OF WHAT HENRY PLAYED, SO IT WLL BE VERY BAD IF FIFA SHOLUD GIVE THE AWARD TO RONALDO
This post is most laughable. Henry as WPOY in 2008? Are you kidding?
It would have been arguable if we were in 2003-2005, but saying this in 2008 is most ridiculous.

On the question of who's better between CR7 and Henry, comparing may be a little bit difficult given the fact that one is a striker and the other a winger, but if we take the fact that both are forwards, then we can compare. Henry was in Top form for about four seasons, and CR7 is also doing great for three seasons running and no sign of dropping in form in sight. Still difficult to say who's better, but if put to vote,I'll vote for Henry. Don't ask me the reason because I too don't know.
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by lailai2(m): 11:24pm On Dec 11, 2008
i wonder who would be rated higher in the rating of premiership greats now given c.ronaldo has already won UCL n ballon d'or,
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by A40(m): 1:20am On Dec 12, 2008
tkb417:

Henry was SHITZ and its still shit
bite me if it hurts tongue

who is Iniesta? a name of person or one of the animals in the zoo
let him win stuffs for his club abeg before una start jagbajantis comparison
blockheads!!

Typical Opata yarns from a Scummie when Ronaldo wins the World and Euro Cup get back to me please

Aside Scholes none of your central midfielder's are as highly rated as Iniesta,Are you asking what Iniesta has won for club or country? don't let them hear you outside ooh oya lemme whisper it in your ears Two La Liga titles one UCL and a European Cup
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by tkb417(m): 6:39am On Dec 12, 2008
Typical Opata yarns from a Scummie when Ronaldo wins the World and Euro Cup get back to me please

Aside Scholes none of your central midfielder's are as highly rated as Iniesta,Are you asking what Iniesta has won for club or country? don't let them hear you outside ooh oya let me whisper it in your ears Two La Liga titles one UCL and a European Cup
opaks!!!!
did sheva win the WC?
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by A40(m): 2:03am On Dec 13, 2008
tkb417:

opaks!!!!
did sheva win the WC?
Egba mi!! where did you see Sheva Mr Oga? was it not Henry you where blasting?
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by tkb417(m): 12:39pm On Dec 13, 2008
Egba mi!! where did you see Sheva Mr Oga? was it not Henry you where blasting?

u dont get. u said i shld get back to u when CR7 wins the WC. All im saying is he doesnt have to win the WC for him to be regarded the greatest (Henry and CR7)
Na personal achievements we want no be group thingy tongue
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by A40(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2008
tkb417:

u don't get. u said i shld get back to u when CR7 wins the WC. All I'm saying is he doesnt have to win the WC for him to be regarded the greatest (Henry and CR7)
Na personal achievements we want no be group thingy tongue
Abeg leave story for tortoise!! football is a team sport for you to say Henry is shyte is just plain playa-hating he was runner-up twice and it was pretty obvious he was robbed the first time he lost it to Zidane in 03 and even 04 when he lost to Ronaldinho.Ronaldo has to win the WC or Euros before he is mentioned among the greats,Pavel Nedved also won the Balon D'Or does that make him a great? tongue
Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by shinaayo2: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2008
what a big shame am so suprise you are comparing this to graet footballer together, let check and balance them c ronaldo in man u have won something tangible, please tell me what henry won in that club.

Re: Thierry Henry Is Better Than C.Ronaldo 100% by vicade(m): 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2008
Cristiano Ronaldo can be better than Henry. But he needs to win the World Cup and the European championship which he has a lot of time to do. I dont think Henry will win the champions League but who cares even the great Ronaldo De Lima never won the champions League

But as of today, based on achievements and exploits, Henry is far more accomplished but not necessarily better

(1) (Reply)

Mixed Martial Arts UFC 152 Result Jon Jones Vs Vitor Belfort Pictures / Messi Reign Is Over / Blues Owner Todd Boehly Says Chelsea Will Be Renamed The 'london Cowboys'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.