Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,898 members, 7,969,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:22 PM

Who Are You In Love With Now? - Forum Games (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Who Are You In Love With Now? (15163 Views)

My Dad Falls In Love Every Ten Years — Baba Ijebu’s Son / I'm In Love With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

grin grin grin X Fio loves you too kiss kiss
wow, that fast? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by MrCrackles(m): 4:42pm On Dec 22, 2008
I don waka, dis busybody na something else! she has murked me out of my own yard today! grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ok i'm scared now
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 4:47pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

rotflmao!! You're not serious.

He's not blushing. . . .that's blush makeup cheesy grin cheesy We decided to mess with my makeup kit tongue

So far so good, but you need to draw the line when he starts taking interest in your knickers and wants to start cross-dressing grin grin grin

You can't afford to lose him, even if he's crap in bed, every man has a redeeming feature, Brash is in tune with his feminine side so at least he can swap make-up tips with you, instead of you having to rely on a girl to tell you if that orange eyeshadow that you love so much suits you tongue grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 4:51pm On Dec 22, 2008
MrCrackles:

I don waka, this busybody na something else! she has murked me out of my own yard today! grin

Of course i've got your back, even if only it is to prevent H202 from winning Ebony's heart, he is too gentle for Ebony, i'm afraid she will break his fragile heart, he needs a girl who is capable of taking care of his tender heart, he is more suited to J-girl, chicken feet or not grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 4:53pm On Dec 22, 2008
wow this is getting so weird
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Sauron1: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2008

Who Are U In Love With Now

A young black woman!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 4:56pm On Dec 22, 2008
Topic : WHO ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH?

X Fio:

@ X Fio

I love you X Fio kiss kiss

Busy_body:

grin  grin grin X Fio loves you too kiss kiss

X Fio:

Ok i'm scared now

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? undecided Your reflection shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

So far so good, but you need to draw the line when he starts taking interest in your knickers and wants to start cross-dressing grin grin grin

You can't afford to lose him, even if he's crap in bed, every man has a redeeming feature, Brash is in tune with his feminine side so at least he can swap make-up tips with you, instead of you having to rely on a girl to tell you if that orange eyeshadow that you love so much suits you tongue grin grin grin
rotflmao. . . . I no fit shout.

Brash, come and save yourself. and ewwwwwww, orange yeshadows? ewwwww

Busy_body:

Of course i've got your back, even if only it is to prevent H202 from winning Ebony's heart, he is too gentle for Ebony, i'm afraid she will break his fragile heart, he needs a girl who is capable of taking care of his tender heart, he is more suited to J-girl, chicken feet or not grin grin grin
The more we talk about H202, the more my heart swells grin grin grin hehehhe

Busy_body:

Topic : WHO ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH?

WHAT ARE YOU SCARED OF? undecided Your reflection shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy
rotflmaooooooooooooooooooo. . . .you're crazy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

wow this is getting so weird

What is? undecided Is Ebony trying to snag you telepathically grin Won't put it past her cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2008
Can I ask you guys a question?
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

Can I ask you guys a question?
Yes, Mr. Iyalode?

Busy_body:

What is? undecided Is Ebony trying to snag you telepathically grin Won't put it past her cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol, you're crazy.

X Fio, come to me. . . .come to me. . . .listen to w/e I tell you. . . . comeeeeeeee grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

What are you bringing to the table cheesy All this corner corner move no dey pay, you better come out and shout if you want a piece of Ebony too, especially now that it appears Mccrackles is legless to step up to the table grin grin grin
c as u take style dodge qq!  cheesy. me n ES knw our levels, only say she don dey run frm kilasi nowadayz. i wnt settle 4 'piece' na d whole bambam i'll go 4  smiley
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

A young black woman!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hmmn, let me hazard a guess, The Deboskinator? wink wink wink wink lipsrsealed
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by MissyB1(m): 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2008
Who is falling inlove wiv ma wife Ebony?? angry angry
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

c as u take style dodge qq! cheesy. me n ES knw our levels, only say she don dey run frm kilasi nowadayz. i wnt settle 4 'piece' na d whole bambam i'll go 4 smiley

lol, abi tishar dey skip class sef grin grin

Missy B:

Who is falling inlove with ma wife Ebony?? angry angry
nobody darling kiss kiss kiss even Iyalode no fit
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 22, 2008
JESUS ALMIGHTY. . . . .MISSY B, YOUR PICTURE IS A KILLER!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Yes, Mr. Iyalode?
lol, you're crazy.

X Fio, come to me. . . .come to me. . . .listen to w/e I tell you. . . . comeeeeeeee grin

The question is how old r u (not being rude and if I offend you forgive me)
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by MissyB1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2008
Don't even bother to start!! angry angry angry

Ebony . . . I'm gonnna dedicate a song to you soon . . . a token of ma endless love for ye. grin kiss kiss
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2008
r we now in Forum games or Romance!? shocked

Ebony-Silk:

lol, abi tishar dey skip class sef grin grin
nobody darling kiss kiss kiss even Iyalode no fit
na bluespice, babonboard, Moyo and SHM dey show; u no gree show face xcept 2 b runnin arond wt dose twins swingin free!  wink. gud 2c u again sha

Ebony-Silk:

JESUS ALMIGHTY. . . . .MISSY B, YOUR PICTURE IS A KILLER!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
u jus dey c am, i don fotocopy am kip tey tey grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Sauron1: 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

Hmmn, let me hazard a guess, The Deboskinator? wink wink wink wink lipsrsealed

U are crazy. . . . . .See ya lips like 50 naira onion.
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 5:09pm On Dec 22, 2008
So let me get this right your lesbians
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 5:11pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

yes now, me n BBody, Missy, ES, Sauro, Crack n yhu! cheesy
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by MissyB1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

u jus dey c am, i don fotocopy am kip tey tey  grin
Ass
Before I 're-spell' Robison . . Delete am kia kia angry angry
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

lol, no.
I know a sexy pix when I see one tongue
ehrrrm, plz, I love men and missy B grin grin

goodass:

r we now in Forum games or Romance!? shocked
na bluespice, babonboard, Moyo and SHM dey show; u no gree show face xcept 2 b runnin arond wt dose twins swingin free! wink. good 2c u again sha
ehrrrm, what twins. . . .and thanks kiss kiss tongue

Missy B:

Don't even bother to start!! angry angry angry

Ebony . . . I'm gonnna dedicate a song to you soon . . . a token of ma endless love for ye. grin kiss kiss
wey e dey?

I gotz a song for you sef. . . . .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrP5e1c0daE&feature=related grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 5:15pm On Dec 22, 2008
goodass:

c as u take style dodge qq!  cheesy. me n ES knw our levels, only say she don dey run frm kilasi nowadayz. i wnt settle 4 'piece' na d whole bambam i'll go 4  smiley

5.01.38pm - 4.34.53pm = ~25 mins

Where were you since, couldn't keep your space at the table that long, gave your space to Xio, the poor dude nearly fainted under her intense scrutiny, so i had to take pity on him and gave him your space embarassed

Sorry the waiting list for forms to join the waiting list of guys who wants to make a honest lady out of Morenike Alagolo is closed for the year, better luck next year, meanwhile go back to Tgirl's thread and work on your romance songs, especially the one you are gonna use to woo Alagolo. You never know Alagolo might have grown a heart by then and hence fast forward you to the front of her list cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 22, 2008
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Busybody2(f): 5:20pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

She is not too old for you grin Even if she was nko, hot cake like Alagolo, you have no choice than to lap it up cheesy cheesy cheesy

Alagolo, see as you put the fear of God in the poor dude, I could feel his heart wanting to jump out of his chest, if you look closely at his question sef, you would see that he was trembling as he wrote it grin grin grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by goodass(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
Busy_body:

5.01.38pm - 4.34.53pm = ~25 mins

Where were you since, couldn't keep your space at the table that long, gave your space to Xio, the poor dude nearly fainted under her intense scrutiny, so i had to take pity on him and gave him your space embarassed

Sorry the waiting list for forms to join the waiting list of guys who wants to make a honest lady out of Morenike Alagolo is closed for the year, better luck next year, meanwhile go back to Tgirl's thread and work on your romance songs, especially the one you are going to use to woo Alagolo. You never know Alagolo might have grown a heart by then and hence fast forward you to the front of her list cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss
na so u lyk figurez reach? newayz, som1 kept me buzy here n i no fit type under such ministratnz  cool.

Renike na my kilasim8, we knw wia we dey. Xio is free o but 'eni to ba dun lomoge maa ba lo'.  cheesy

dnt tell me those songz strike chordz, en?  cheesy

u stil take style dodge d qq again ooooooooo grin
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by XFio(m): 5:21pm On Dec 22, 2008
If your angry because of me pls tell me and i'll log out cause i don't want to upset anyone
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 22, 2008
X Fio:

If you're below 25, am older than you. If you're above 85, am younger than you. Do the math wink
Re: Who Are You In Love With Now? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Dec 22, 2008
I miss my guy sha embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Everybody reach out and touch somebody! / Efootball Pes 2022 Psp Iso File Ppsspp Android Full Transfer / Sexual Riddles To Test How You Think.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.