Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,887 members, 7,883,111 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 12:24 AM

Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? (9451 Views)

Ireland Visa Refusal ....................pls Help / The Shame Called Nigerian Embassy In Johannesburg, SA / *** General Irish VISIT/TOURIST VISA Enquiries *** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by symbian03(m): 11:15am On Oct 18, 2009
EASYVISA or whatever, seriously how old are you? Aren't you one of them teenagers hanging around at cybercafes looking for people to defraud? Your post sounds so immature, Tell me son, what's your problem can you be rubbed via dropping your cell phone number? Little kid you seriouly need help and i wish i could be of help to a dying soul of yours. Also you stated: God go punish my great grand father? Men God don already punish them lol. Get a life son, Or you are on your way to the prison.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by Raymond4: 11:24am On Oct 18, 2009
Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for this site. I hope and look forward to receiving a favourable response.

I am a Nigerian resident in Indonesia.

Please, I would want you to help me with the contact address, email or telephone to Fr. Ejike Mbaka.

Thank you and God bless.

Ray.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by easyvisa: 3:18pm On Oct 18, 2009
@symbian03, i dont blame you. Nawa for you people over there in Nigeria orwherever.
Anyway, You've already said it from your own mouth that God has already punised your father and your great grandfather, so tell me why you shouldn't behave like someone God is punishing? Our old yoruba fathers says: ''Ti elese ban jiya, olododo aba pin be''

Omo ale jatijati ikeji aja. I'm not in Nigeria, I'm completely in City West behind Tallaght here in fucking Dublin, Ireland. Instead of you to pack all your family to start begging me through my company email so i can pity on you to get all of you out from Nigeria before una roast from head to toe.

Asiere buruku. You never know anyting, You, your mother, your father, and the rest of your family will roasted and die in Nigeria. I think your father's cntract as a gateman with GTBank has finished. Ring me on my Irish Number so i can extend it for him, And also tell your mother that i cant exten her contract anymore because he toto is too smelling. But u can tell her t try and gt Detol and Antiseptic soap to be washing her toto because i cant Bleep her the way she's smelling,

Urternativeley, you and your faher can email me you CV so i can forward it to my Company Office at Mushin there in Nigeria mybe we can accept you and your father as the CLEANER, while your mother my apply for my cook or washer,

MOTHERFUCKER
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by kood: 3:57pm On Oct 18, 2009
easyvisa:

@symbian03, i dont blame you. Nawa for you people over there in Nigeria orwherever.
Anyway, You've already said it from your own mouth that God has already punised your father and your great grandfather, so tell me why you shouldn't behave like someone God is punishing? Our old yoruba fathers says: ''Ti elese ban jiya, olododo aba pin be''

Omo ale jatijati ikeji aja. I'm not in Nigeria, I'm completely in City West behind Tallaght here in fucking Dublin, Ireland. Instead of you to pack all your family to start begging me through my company email so i can pity on you to get all of you out from Nigeria before una roast from head to toe.

Asiere buruku. You never know anyting, You, your mother, your father, and the rest of your family will roasted and die in Nigeria. I think your father's cntract as a gateman with GTBank has finished. Ring me on my Irish Number so i can extend it for him, And also tell your mother that i cant exten her contract anymore because he toto is too smelling. But u can tell her t try and gt Detol and Antiseptic soap to be washing her toto because i cant mess her the way she's smelling,

Urternativeley, you and your faher can email me you CV so i can forward it to my Company Office at Mushin there in Nigeria mybe we can accept you and your father as the CLEANER, while your mother my apply for my cook or washer,

MOTHERFUCKER

you are NO 1 disgrace to Nigeria. To my opinion you are one of the laziest person I have ever heard of. You are in Ireland and you dont have a legitmated job. All you do is to look for Nigerians that you dupe. Even those who are wise scammers dupe foreigners.
Nobody is jealous of you. most of the people you attack here is not in Nigeria. Even those in Nigeria, am sure should be better than you.
My advice for you is that if you are corroborating with an agent in Nigeria it is better you stop it and look for good things to do in Ireland. English is one of the spoken language in Ireland and yet you cannot find a legitmate job for yourself.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by easyvisa: 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2009
THANK GOD SAY UR PAPA NO FIT SEND U GO SCHOOL, SEE ALL THE NONSENSE U
SEND, NONE OF THE WORDS CORRECT BUT STILL AS A YORUBA RAM, U CAN NEVER
UNDERSTAND.

When ur mama don Bleep all the mad men for society finish. Come London make me show you how dem dey run things you this hungry fool. all your sister nah dogs. Dem don follow ur mama ways. Men me get better things to do than exchange words with an illiterate like. See common english u no fit type. So many grammatical blunders. If no be the jazz wey u dey do u fit see money collect. Oloshi Oloriburuku. Omo ale. Ko ni da fun gbogbo awon ebi eee.

I don't have time for an illiterate like you.Simple broken english,you can not write or express your self accordingly.I now understand your type of person.You don't deserve spending or wasting time for because you don't worth it.You are lacking so many thing in so many area in your life.I can see you are a nice person and trying to discourage this act.But to tell you the truth,you are not doing it in a right manner.

Hence you are rightouse,why not go on publication,media stations and preach against what you are into.Please mind your business and stop abusing yourself and your mother.Preach to yourself.I believe you don't have a job or anything serious doing,that's why you have time for all these.If you can not make through this means,look for some thing else to do.After all it's not compulsory that every body will make it through fraud.Get yourself busy with something good and stop writing what you can not read.Your broken english is too poor that i can not read to understand the mail.Be polished.Good man.

NOTING NEW IN ALL THIS KAFU JAPOS BUT ITS ALWAYS THE REPEATING SENTENCE? I
AM NOT A COPY WRITER LIKE YOU BUT I AM THE DOER? I MAKE THINGS HAPPEN AND
LIVE WITH LIVING NOT DEATH person like you, its always the same senseless
logic man like you open ball without a players, your field is empty race
and no gaol will ever comes your side this year again, its finally end for
you and your full generation like so .

Shup my cheat mr Dog.

I'M THE CEO/MD of Gracedo Superor Lmited RC.774185).

If u want me t help you out fom Nigeri, call me me on my mobile here in Dublin. My number is +353 872433927,
OTHERFUCKER,

shame on you, u forget say na me Bleep ur mama last night, before them born u sef, i help ur papa Bleep ur mama before them born u, ur papa na ashewo for college of education owerri road. ask ur sister were she dey last night, i Bleep am from anus and mouth, if i be u go change ur brain now now, GO TO HELL MUDERFUCKING IDIOT

POOR MAN

I GET HOUSE IN FESTACT LAGOS I BELIEVE SAY U STILL DEY WITH YOUR MAMA IN AJEGUNLE IN FACE ME AND FACE U.BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZYNESS.

GUY MAKE U WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE,

I'M IN EUROPE FOR YEARS AND I'VE GOT MY PAPERS AS RESIDENT , BUT YOU, NA NIGERIA YOU GO DIE PUT, IDIO
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by flekan(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2009
@easyvisa : You lack manners
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 18, 2009
easyvisa:

THANK GOD SAY your PAPA NO FIT SEND U GO SCHOOL, SEE ALL THE NONSENSE U
SEND, NONE OF THE WORDS CORRECT BUT STILL AS A YORUBA RAM, U CAN NEVER
UNDERSTAND.

When your mama don mess all the mad men for society finish. Come London make me show you how dem dey run things you this hungry fool. all your sister nah dogs. Dem don follow your mama ways. Men me get better things to do than exchange words with an illiterate like. See common english u no fit type. So many grammatical blunders. If no be the jazz wey u dey do u fit see money collect. Oloshi Oloriburuku. Omo ale. Ko ni da fun gbogbo awon ebi eee.

I don't have time for an illiterate like you.Simple broken english,you can not write or express your self accordingly.I now understand your type of person.You don't deserve spending or wasting time for because you don't worth it.You are lacking so many thing in so many area in your life.I can see you are a nice person and trying to discourage this act.But to tell you the truth,you are not doing it in a right manner.

Hence you are rightouse,why not go on publication,media stations and preach against what you are into.Please mind your business and stop abusing yourself and your mother.Preach to yourself.I believe you don't have a job or anything serious doing,that's why you have time for all these.If you can not make through this means,look for some thing else to do.After all it's not compulsory that every body will make it through fraud.Get yourself busy with something good and stop writing what you can not read.Your broken english is too poor that i can not read to understand the mail.Be polished.Good man.

NOTING NEW IN ALL THIS KAFU JAPOS BUT ITS ALWAYS THE REPEATING SENTENCE? I
AM NOT A COPY WRITER LIKE YOU BUT I AM THE DOER? I MAKE THINGS HAPPEN AND
LIVE WITH LIVING NOT DEATH person like you, its always the same senseless
logic man like you open ball without a players, your field is empty race
and no gaol will ever comes your side this year again, its finally end for
you and your full generation like so .

Shup my cheat mr Dog.

I'M THE CEO/MD of Gracedo Superor Lmited RC.774185).

If u want me t help you out fom Nigeri, call me me on my mobile here in Dublin. My number is +353 872433927,
OTHERFUCKER,

shame on you, u forget say na me mess your mama last night, before them born u sef, i help your papa mess your mama before them born u, your papa na ashewo for college of education owerri road. ask your sister were she dey last night, i mess am from anus and mouth, if i be u go change your brain now now, GO TO HELL MUDERFUCKING IDIOT

POOR MAN

I GET HOUSE IN FESTACT LAGOS I BELIEVE SAY U STILL DEY WITH YOUR MAMA IN AJEGUNLE IN FACE ME AND FACE U.BECAUSE OF YOUR LAZYNESS.

GUY MAKE U WAKE UP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR FUTURE,

I'M IN EUROPE FOR YEARS AND I'VE GOT MY PAPERS AS RESIDENT , BUT YOU, NA NIGERIA YOU GO DIE PUT, IDIO
you are the most stupid idiot if ever seen even if your are legit and people are insult you i believe there are lots of people that will contact you and try there luck but with stupid and manner less way i don't think anyone will try there luck with you by insulting someone parent means that how you do with your parent, and about your Dublin number you are the most stupid idiot if ever known what is new about it hahhha Dublin number in deed i am in Nigeria living comfortable am a clearing agent and i am happy here in Nigeria so you know where to start with me i make nothing less 500k in a month with my business so i think i will be more better than you and about the number right here i n Nigeria i have a USA confirm call and receive number and also a UK number so what is special about your so call Dublin guy get sense and stop those rubbish.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by easyvisa: 12:54am On Oct 19, 2009
Enu tipoju, too much mouth. Obebe leku see your yansh,
Won ki n f enu se. I mean dey no dey use mouth fumble, do m make we see u. Bastard. send ay of your disable relative to meet me at city cente ether inside the bus aeiran, and makesure u ask them to call me at my prsence to confirm. Mumu, If i want come Nigeria, i always come to Nigeria to charge my phone, and ten go to London to do shopping.

You no dey same, you b clearing agents, Do you know what cleaing agents means here? claring agent's job is the lst job hre in Dublin and as well is the most useles job in Nigeria waking up and down inside the useles fucking Nigeria sun. U will still roast to your kidney inside the sun in Nigeria there. U never know nothing. Clearing agents who does not have common UK visa notto talk of Irish visa.

UK is like oshodi to clearing agents i know an they're useless like you.

Muguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, i have made $45,000 just this money and before night by His grace i will make up to $100,000, no just fine wetin u go do for life, age no dey urside any long, Bleep off off fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. Virus to human begings

I DEY CONFIRM STEADY CASH SO IF U NEED ANY HELP I CAN HELP YOU MUMU, EVEN AS I DEY TALK NOW I JUST CONFIRM CASH SO TELL ME HW MUCH U NEED OLE OLORIBURUKU OMO ALE

Your mischief is running you down, you need box or adds to work? because i can buy them with my credit cards over here. so sit you ass in a fucking cafe and start bombing. i have my boys working for me. and more over i am bigger than you in every thing what car do you drive? who much does you house worth? i got cool cash!! i spend Euro and pounds like the nigeria fucking naira. i live in my own house in uk, where i know is your dream land. You will never get off the fucking state you are in Nigeria, there you will live and beg all the fucking days of your live.
you fucking igbo boy that don't know your left from your right! UNA BROS HOW FAR? i be igbo boy with style for UK so Bleep off dude! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

You are thief and you know, stop deceiving people
You stole money from me, saying that you are fighting against internet crime
Where is my money, you bear head white ass man
Go to grave, your best place

AIDS VICTIM WEY GOD TAKE BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY,YOU ARE JUST A LIVIN CORPS WALKING,YOU NO SEE AS I TAKE SPREAD YOUR MAMA LEGS LAST NIGT FUCKING HERE WITH YOUR SISTERS AT THESAME TIME WHILE YOU WERE SITTING NEXT DOOR WACTHING US JUST because I GAVE YOU SPARM TO DRINK AND YOUR FOOLISH GIRLFRIEND WEY I DEY Bleep EVERYDAY AND YOU ARE ASKING HER FOR MARRIAGE,

DONT WORRY YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL CONTIUNE LYING FOR YOU WITH HER SHCOOL WHILE AM FUCKING HER EVERYDAY FROM HER MOUTH

BASTERD AID VICTIM

I have just one word for you. You are an iddle yoruba fool. U obviously want to know me but am sorry i dont party with Ujuelegba under bridge boys like u.
there in Nigeri,
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2009
OMG now i believe you are the most stupid guy on NL you said you are in Dublin asking someone to meet you in London and to come spell well na jamb come wish school you go. you say clearing Agent na the list job in Dublin hahahahhahaaahha lwkmd i no just know wetin i go use qualify you than to call you idiot everywhere in the world clearing Agent is an hot cake for those who know there ways  well talking about me going to London or where ever now i believe you are an idiot if not you wont ask me to do that cos making nothing less than 500k in month then what am i going to do in London than for vacation so you be idiot me i no be person like you wey go dey waka around Dublin looking for credit card to steal that is if you by chance get 6days Dublin visa ooooo cos am not sure if you are in Dublin stupid i know about all the Doc require to process any kind of UK visa and my brother just travel to London 2weeks to study ni oooo no be to dey go watch oyinbo dead body like you idiot and he is studying at the South Chelsea college that is 1 another doing is master' at the Michigan state University that 2 another in Poland Warsaw university that is 3 and many more even in Dublin so wetin come be your problem stupid boy? say na because we say make you no come fraud people for NL na that won come dey make you dey vex? you open you eyes you no go fit see client here ooooo so waka far. did we even have moderator here? if so make dem clear this idiot enter gutter
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 9:47am On Oct 19, 2009
@bashy_demy, I can now realised that you're a fucking real GOAT. Mind u, i'm a bonafide & qualifed IATA holder, that's no 1.
No 2, I have a 3 different offices & branches in Mushin there in Nigeria, Ghana and here in Dublin.
If you're sure u're a bonafied clering agents, i have some 001 in cork to send go Nigeria mabe your dad will take one using it as taxi, while u too can take one to be running up oshodi via ojuelegba.

No3, We're six in our family and none of my family are in roasting in Nigeria like you and your family. I'm Dublin, one in Maryland USA, one in Texas in USA, one in London UK, one in Queensland in Australia, and finaly the last born had earlier entered the St'thomas University in New foundland in CANADA. So tell me, how many of ur family dey abroad. You're a blody fool and pure liar. You claim to be a clearing agents, or do u think i do not know anything in Nigeria anymore simply becos am in Europe? Clearing agents in nigeria is the most useless job.

You dey always sitdown at the Murtala Airport helping travlers carrying their bags with trouly if they're traveling and they end up giving u $5 and you're qualifying yourself as clearing agents, Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shegeeeeeeeeeeee Barahoooooooooooo.

In few weeks my Irish Passport will arrive from the inis.ie

You are not ashame of yourself, your mate are drinking beer with 500k within 24hour, while you're earning 500k per month as you claim in your big lies,

If i come to Nigeria, i spends over 500k within 2 weeks and you're shouting 500k as if it's big money to me . I earn over $40,000 within few days, Omo ale jatijati.

SEE AS U DEY FOOL UR STUPID LIFE,U DEY TALK LIKE SAY NO BE AJEHUNLE U DEY STAY U DEY WAN FORM WETIN U NO BE U WEY GET PAPA WEY UR PAPA NA SHIT HIM DEY PACK FOR MUSHIN AND UR MAMA DEY SELL OGORO FOR ROAD SIDE,ALL THOSE OLD MEN DON Bleep HER TOTO WEY DEY SMELL LIKE GARLIC.
MAKE I TELL U SOMETHING I GO ADVISE U MAKE U GO GIVE UR MAMA AND PAPA POISON BECAUS THAT AIDS WEY DEM CARRY GO KILL THEM.

E GO BETTER MAKE U JUST USE OR OWN HAND KILL DEM AND NO DEY DISTURB MY WORK U HEAR ME I NO SEND U ANSWER FORMAT FOOL,AND MAKE U NO DEY FORM SAY U DON SEE MONEY FOR GUY BECUAS U NEVA SEE ANYTHING.

MAKE U COME MY PLACE FOR DUBLIN MAKE I SHOW U LIFE MAKE U KNOW SAY U STILL SMALL IDIOT,
I know sey na poverty dey worry you becaue dey always show people like on the BBC and RTE here in Dublin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I LIKE BIG FOOLS LIKE YOU,,NA 9JA MENTALITY DEY WORRY YOU,I NO NO SAY U BE GEE,AS YOU SEE MY MAIL AS A GEE MAN ,YOU 4 TRY GET CONTACT,GEE MEN SEE ANY FORMAT,YOU GO BONE,,,I NO FIT KISS TRANSFOMER AS NA UP TOWN I DEY I NO DEY SEE TRANSFOMER WITH MY EYE,,NA OWU GO KILL YOU FOR THAT 9JA WHEN U DEY,I NO DEY LIKE COME THERE AS UNA NO GET LIGHT,,,,NA ME GET THE HOUSE WHEN U DEY STAY SO,IF I WANT I GO TELL YOU TO PACK OUT,TRY BE A BIG BOY NEST TIME WHEN U SEE ANY GUY MAN LIKE YOU,RESPECT THIS JOB,,,UPTOWN WHEN I DEY I DEY WORK DEY DO GEE,I NO 4 SURE SAY U NO GET JOB AS YOU NO GET RESULT TO WORK NA OLUWOLE U DEY DO.WISE UP MUGU BOY.,IF I TELL U MY NAME I SURE SAY U GO KNOW ME,BUT I NO GO TELL YOU AS YOU BE MUMU,FAKE GUY WHEN U BE,,TRY LINK UP,NA CONTACT BE MONI,NA WE STILL DEY MAKE MONI 4 MANY BOY LIKE YOU,IF YOU TALK LIKE THIS,YOU WILL NEVER BE CONNECTED,TRY OPEN YOUR EYE.,,MUGU
I DON SEE ONE GUY LIKE THIS B4, THE GUY JUST TELL ME SAY HE NAME NA EMEKA FROM DUBAI,,SAY HE LIKE WORK WITH ME,I NO GO LIE TO YOU,I NO NO THE GUY,BUT I CONNECT AM FOR ONE JOB WHEN PAY US CLOSE TO HELF A MITER,,,,FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS BOX NA MY BOY GET THIS BOX,NA ME DEY SEE THE REPLY,,I NO DEY TROW WORK, I NO HAPPY WHEN I SEE THE FIRST MAIL WHEN YOU SEND,I NO DEY HEAR IGBO,AS UNA BROS WHEN U BE,,,,TRY OPEN EYE,BIG UP.MUGU BOY GET CONNECTED,,,ONLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DON TELL WHO YOU REALY BE,,SUFFER GO KILL YOU,,,,PAIN YOU GO DEY SEE,AND OWU GO DAMAGE YOUR GENERATION,AS NA POVERTY LAND YOU STILL DEY.MUGU BOY.

WAS JUST COMPELLED TO WRITE BCAUSE U NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS:

1. UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT. I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA,
2. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK
3. GOAT DON FORK UR MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U.

I AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE N I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEY MAKING MACHIN.
U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.

I BEG, I NO GET TIME OR YOU, I STILL DEY TRAVEL GO GALWAY THIS MORNING, LATER
BYEEEEEEEEEE MR. OR MRS POVERTY
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 9:48am On Oct 19, 2009
@bashy_demy,
@bashy_demy, I can now realised that you're a fucking real GOAT. Mind u, i'm a bonafide & qualifed IATA holder, that's no 1.
No 2, I have a 3 different offices & branches in Mushin there in Nigeria, Ghana and here in Dublin.
If you're sure u're a bonafied clering agents, i have some 001 in cork to send go Nigeria mabe your dad will take one using it as taxi, while u too can take one to be running up oshodi via ojuelegba.

No3, We're six in our family and none of my family are in roasting in Nigeria like you and your family. I'm Dublin, one in Maryland USA, one in Texas in USA, one in London UK, one in Queensland in Australia, and finaly the last born had earlier entered the St'thomas University in New foundland in CANADA. So tell me, how many of ur family dey abroad. You're a blody fool and pure liar. You claim to be a clearing agents, or do u think i do not know anything in Nigeria anymore simply becos am in Europe? Clearing agents in nigeria is the most useless job.

You dey always sitdown at the Murtala Airport helping travlers carrying their bags with trouly if they're traveling and they end up giving u $5 and you're qualifying yourself as clearing agents, Oleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Shegeeeeeeeeeeee Barahoooooooooooo.

In few weeks my Irish Passport will arrive from the inis.ie

You are not ashame of yourself, your mate are drinking beer with 500k within 24hour, while you're earning 500k per month as you claim in your big lies,

If i come to Nigeria, i spends over 500k within 2 weeks and you're shouting 500k as if it's big money to me . I earn over $40,000 within few days, Omo ale jatijati.

SEE AS U DEY FOOL UR STUPID LIFE,U DEY TALK LIKE SAY NO BE AJEHUNLE U DEY STAY U DEY WAN FORM WETIN U NO BE U WEY GET PAPA WEY UR PAPA NA SHIT HIM DEY PACK FOR MUSHIN AND UR MAMA DEY SELL OGORO FOR ROAD SIDE,ALL THOSE OLD MEN DON Bleep HER TOTO WEY DEY SMELL LIKE GARLIC.
MAKE I TELL U SOMETHING I GO ADVISE U MAKE U GO GIVE UR MAMA AND PAPA POISON BECAUS THAT AIDS WEY DEM CARRY GO KILL THEM.

E GO BETTER MAKE U JUST USE OR OWN HAND KILL DEM AND NO DEY DISTURB MY WORK U HEAR ME I NO SEND U ANSWER FORMAT FOOL,AND MAKE U NO DEY FORM SAY U DON SEE MONEY FOR GUY BECUAS U NEVA SEE ANYTHING.

MAKE U COME MY PLACE FOR DUBLIN MAKE I SHOW U LIFE MAKE U KNOW SAY U STILL SMALL IDIOT,
I know sey na poverty dey worry you becaue dey always show people like on the BBC and RTE here in Dublin.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,

I LIKE BIG FOOLS LIKE YOU,,NA 9JA MENTALITY DEY WORRY YOU,I NO NO SAY U BE GEE,AS YOU SEE MY MAIL AS A GEE MAN ,YOU 4 TRY GET CONTACT,GEE MEN SEE ANY FORMAT,YOU GO BONE,,,I NO FIT KISS TRANSFOMER AS NA UP TOWN I DEY I NO DEY SEE TRANSFOMER WITH MY EYE,,NA OWU GO KILL YOU FOR THAT 9JA WHEN U DEY,I NO DEY LIKE COME THERE AS UNA NO GET LIGHT,,,,NA ME GET THE HOUSE WHEN U DEY STAY SO,IF I WANT I GO TELL YOU TO PACK OUT,TRY BE A BIG BOY NEST TIME WHEN U SEE ANY GUY MAN LIKE YOU,RESPECT THIS JOB,,,UPTOWN WHEN I DEY I DEY WORK DEY DO GEE,I NO 4 SURE SAY U NO GET JOB AS YOU NO GET RESULT TO WORK NA OLUWOLE U DEY DO.WISE UP MUGU BOY.,IF I TELL U MY NAME I SURE SAY U GO KNOW ME,BUT I NO GO TELL YOU AS YOU BE MUMU,FAKE GUY WHEN U BE,,TRY LINK UP,NA CONTACT BE MONI,NA WE STILL DEY MAKE MONI 4 MANY BOY LIKE YOU,IF YOU TALK LIKE THIS,YOU WILL NEVER BE CONNECTED,TRY OPEN YOUR EYE.,,MUGU
I DON SEE ONE GUY LIKE THIS B4, THE GUY JUST TELL ME SAY HE NAME NA EMEKA FROM DUBAI,,SAY HE LIKE WORK WITH ME,I NO GO LIE TO YOU,I NO NO THE GUY,BUT I CONNECT AM FOR ONE JOB WHEN PAY US CLOSE TO HELF A MITER,,,,FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS BOX NA MY BOY GET THIS BOX,NA ME DEY SEE THE REPLY,,I NO DEY TROW WORK, I NO HAPPY WHEN I SEE THE FIRST MAIL WHEN YOU SEND,I NO DEY HEAR IGBO,AS UNA BROS WHEN U BE,,,,TRY OPEN EYE,BIG UP.MUGU BOY GET CONNECTED,,,ONLY YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS DON TELL WHO YOU REALY BE,,SUFFER GO KILL YOU,,,,PAIN YOU GO DEY SEE,AND OWU GO DAMAGE YOUR GENERATION,AS NA POVERTY LAND YOU STILL DEY.MUGU BOY.

WAS JUST COMPELLED TO WRITE BCAUSE U NEED TO KNOW A FEW THINGS:

1. UR MAMA ASHAWO, BUT MANY BROTHER DON SAY HER TOTO SMELL LIKE GORO PIT. I NO SA BY NOW UR MAMA DON GET GOLORA,
2. UR JUNIAR SISTER, SHE GO BONE JOB MAN LIKE ME OK
3. GOAT DON FORK UR MAMA N SHE GIVE AM BELLE SHE BORN U.

I AM A BIG BOY CRUSING WITH MY HUMMAR. ME NA FULL GEE N I GO MAKE SHU SAY I CHOP UR DOLAS. I DEY MONEY MAKING MACHIN.
U SO SMALL SMAL EVEN EFCC DEY LAUGH AT U.

I BEG, I NO GET TIME OR YOU, I STILL DEY TRAVEL GO GALWAY THIS MORNING, LATER
BYEEEEEEEEEE MR. OR MRS POVERTY
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by kickhisass: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2009
@ visaeasy. your name is Ayodotun Adedotun  Otunba Atiroko.
you are absolutely a loser! only big mouth!

you are trying to seek asylum in Ireland.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 10:50am On Oct 19, 2009
@easyvisa and visaeasy you think say people for NL foolish like you? you run go create another ID maybe you see mugu wey go fall for you your plan don fail gba you be idiot if your if your papa dey make reach 100k per month with the molue wey him dey drive you no go dey seek asylum for Ireland and talking about clearing Agent i work in seme boarder and also idi iroko boarder so ask people who know about it they will tell you that us where the money making are i live in my own house buy and complete am myself mini duplex in Ota Ogun state so get that into your fucking freaking skull now i see why your life no get meaning cos na you don mess your mama and that is lifetime corse so no remedy for you man well thanks to kick ass him proof say him know your background and tell the whole NL your name shame on you you dey make over $40k in few hours why you won come and na visa runs your mate dey do guy wake up we are in civilized world and everyone know what is right if you are making that kind of money why you want to dey thief people money again 1 and secondly you don mention all the all the junction wey your brother's dey collect money as tout no wonder na your brother dey clear road for me if i won pass for ota going to boarder  and also to Cotonou so guy i dey find people wey go dey help me drive car enter from Cotonou to Lagos to my client so i can still pardon you make i employ you make you no take mouth get wetin your entire generation no go fit get ok that is simple advise.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by joyli: 5:22pm On Oct 19, 2009
JUST WISE-Pls take it easy ok.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2009
@bashy_demy,

BOY,

I AM JUST SORRY FOR YOU,
I AM A CONFIRM BUSINESSMAN FOR TEN YEARS NOW.
I HAVE DONE SO MANY THINGS THAT I CAN NOT JUST TALK ABOUT.
I CAN NEVER IN LIFE INDIRECT ANY BODY OR INSULT MY FELLOW BUSINESS MAN, OUT OF THE TEN YEARS IN BUSINESS EXPERIENCE I SAVE JAIL,
BE VERY CAREFUL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CAUSE FROM THE UNDERGROUND MEN. IF I EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST YOU IT MUST WORK BUT I WILL NEVER CAUSE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE JUST NEW IN THIS ROAD.

i advise you
when you write e mail be away from the mirror
and keep your mother of your thinking
and forget your past life

Your brain don wet na mob i go use mob am for u

I don tell u b4 say Your brain don wet na mob i go use mob am for u
so tell ur mumsy to break ur brain for u so dat she go mob am .

See,even words u can not get them right, which woman born this fool.

GUESS WHO IS JOBLESS, ME OR YOU,?

YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT ONLINE.THUNDER
WILL STRIKE YOUR BASTARD MOTHER TO DEATH TODAY.IF EVER YOU KNOW WHO YOUR
MOTHER IS.LET NOTHING GOOD COME TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IF YOU HAVE
ANY.WHERE DID YOU STOPPED YOUR EDUCATION.PRIMARY ONE.YOU HAVE KILLED FOR
THIS GAME.WHO DID YOU KILL ?YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER.MARK IT TODAY.THUNDER MUST
KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.BASTARD.YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE
A NIGERIAN.OR ARE YOU FROM CHARD?
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOUOOOOOOOOOO.AND THAT IS WHY I
HAVE KEPT QUIET ALL THIS WHILE.THE SAME NONSENSE YOU SENT BEFORE IS STILL
WHAT YOU SENT AGAIN.BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT WROTE IT FOR YOU WAS NOT THERE
TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE.BASTARD
YOU MASTER WILL GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY TIME.INSTEAD OF USING THE TIME TO
LOOK
FOR CLIENTS.

COMMON ENGLISH YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH. YOU ARE A COWARD.

HUNGRY GOAT LIKE YOU, GO AND FIND FOOD TO EAT INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME SAY YOU BE YAHOO BOY,.

I NO DEY TALK TO YOUR TYPE BABA LAWO GET OUT ASSHOLE EAT SHIT AND DIE, ALL YOUR MATE THE BEG MONI FOR TRAFIC U GO STAY FOR YOUR GRAD MOTHER HOUSE GO DEY EAT HER FOOD.

BASTERD FOOL, MORUN COLO METER, AGBAYA,YOUR PAPA , YOUR MAMA NO GO DIE BETTER THEY WILL DIE SURDEN DEAD AND YOU WILL CRY BLOOD GO COMOT FOR YOUR EYES, YOUR SISTERS NA RAPE THEM GO RAPE HER TEAR HER TOTO SHE GO DEY WAKA WITH BOLE LEGS, SHE GO SUCK PRICK SUCK DICK TILL SHE DIE, YOU NA OKADA GO KILL YOU,

I DEY WAIT THE DEY WAY U GO SEND ME MAIL AGAIN, THE NEXT MAIL WAY I GO SEND YOU AS YOU THE READ AM YOUR EYES GO BLIND AND YOU GO LOST YOUR SIGHT FOR REMEVER.

WARNNING.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 9:51pm On Oct 19, 2009
@Flekan, e b like sey shango won punish u, D i know say i mistakenly sent u th mail, ad if u to no lck manner, why u no let me know say na wrong email i count u as,

mumu
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by justwise(m): 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2009
visaeasy:

@Flekan, e b like sey shango won punish u, D i know say i mistakenly sent u th mail, ad if u to no lck manner, why u no let me know say na wrong email i count u as,

mumu

U are not a real businessman, u are a simply poor criminal
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2009
HOBHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

HAIL THE FOOL OF THE YEAR is youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
I no get time for una
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 11:51pm On Oct 19, 2009
visaeasy:

@bashy_demy,

BOY,

I AM JUST SORRY FOR YOU,
I AM A CONFIRM BUSINESSMAN FOR TEN YEARS NOW.
I HAVE DONE SO MANY THINGS THAT I CAN NOT JUST TALK ABOUT.
I CAN NEVER IN LIFE INDIRECT ANY BODY OR INSULT MY FELLOW BUSINESS MAN, OUT OF THE TEN YEARS IN BUSINESS EXPERIENCE I SAVE JAIL,
BE VERY CAREFUL SO THAT YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A CAUSE FROM THE UNDERGROUND MEN. IF I EVER SAY ANYTHING AGAINST YOU IT MUST WORK BUT I WILL NEVER CAUSE YOU BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ARE JUST NEW IN THIS ROAD.

i advise you
when you write e mail be away from the mirror
and keep your mother of your thinking
and forget your past life

Your brain don wet na mob i go use mob am for u

I don tell u b4 say Your brain don wet na mob i go use mob am for u
so tell your mumsy to break your brain for u so dat she go mob am .

See,even words u can not get them right, which woman born this fool.

GUESS WHO IS JOBLESS, ME OR YOU,?

YOU ARE THE MOST USELESS PERSON I HAVE EVER COME IN CONTACT ONLINE.THUNDER
WILL STRIKE YOUR BASTARD MOTHER TO DEATH TODAY.IF EVER YOU KNOW WHO YOUR
MOTHER IS.LET NOTHING GOOD COME TO YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION IF YOU HAVE
ANY.WHERE DID YOU STOPPED YOUR EDUCATION.PRIMARY ONE.YOU HAVE KILLED FOR
THIS GAME.WHO DID YOU KILL ?YOUR ASHAWO MOTHER.MARK IT TODAY.THUNDER MUST
KILL YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION.BASTARD.YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE
A NIGERIAN.OR ARE YOU FROM CHARD?
SILENT IS THE BEST ANSWER TO A FOOL LIKE YOUOOOOOOOOOO.AND THAT IS WHY I
HAVE KEPT QUIET ALL THIS WHILE.THE SAME NONSENSE YOU SENT BEFORE IS STILL
WHAT YOU SENT AGAIN.BECAUSE THE PERSON THAT WROTE IT FOR YOU WAS NOT THERE
TO WRITE ANOTHER ONE.BASTARD
YOU MASTER WILL GIVE YOU MONEY TO BUY TIME.INSTEAD OF USING THE TIME TO
LOOK
FOR CLIENTS.

COMMON ENGLISH YOU DON’T KNOW HOW TO WRITE ENGLISH. YOU ARE A COWARD.

HUNGRY GOAT LIKE YOU, GO AND FIND FOOD TO EAT INSTEAD OF WASTING YOUR TIME SAY YOU BE YAHOO BOY,.

I NO DEY TALK TO YOUR TYPE BABA LAWO GET OUT ASSHOLE EAT SHIT AND DIE, ALL YOUR MATE THE BEG MONI FOR TRAFIC U GO STAY FOR YOUR GRAD MOTHER HOUSE GO DEY EAT HER FOOD.

BASTERD FOOL, MORUN COLO METER, AGBAYA,YOUR PAPA , YOUR MAMA NO GO DIE BETTER THEY WILL DIE SURDEN DEAD AND YOU WILL CRY BLOOD GO COMOT FOR YOUR EYES, YOUR SISTERS NA RAPE THEM GO RAPE HER TEAR HER TOTO SHE GO DEY WAKA WITH BOLE LEGS, SHE GO SUCK PRICK SUCK privates TILL SHE DIE, YOU NA OKADA GO KILL YOU,

I DEY WAIT THE DEY WAY U GO SEND ME MAIL AGAIN, THE NEXT MAIL WAY I GO SEND YOU AS YOU THE READ AM YOUR EYES GO BLIND AND YOU GO LOST YOUR SIGHT FOR REMEVER.

WARNNING.
woww visaeasy no more easyvisa you see as you dey yeye yourself for the thread instead make you apologise and know say wetin you do no good you still dey get mouth you be stupid idiot and i doubt it if you even go school self cos you writing are poor maybe you need to get a Spell Check software and also you said you don SAVE JAIL instead of say you don SERVE JAIL wowwww am glad you confess yourself say you be real criminal and your criminal offense na him send you go jail after you duped someone huh as you come be idiot reach you still dey put am on here wey you don dey Bleep up since all NL are you ready to deal with a criminal wey don SERVE JAIL TERM before i believe all the people in house are saying NO. you have been in business for 10yrs and you serve jail you are still going back there very soon ok. see as you mention wetin go happen to your entire generation from 1st to 15th generation guy me i be abori da epe nu so any swear wey you swear just make sure say you fit carry am alone otherwise your entire generation go share inside ok. WARNING
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 1:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
@Bash_Demy,
May god almighty fire your mouth wey take dey corse your father not me, your mother go dey alive buiry all her children, your mama is a personality waste, what i have acrhieved in life your mother and your father can not even do half of it, bastard fool, dulling full, all your mates dey make money for street you dey there to waste away your life, you go poor for life and i will very soon become the president of this country and make life hard for lazy goats like you and your dirty mother in the village,.

I dey come Niger soon and if u know sey u be real man or whatever, leave your address or anywere i fit get u, i go makesure sey i divide your leg into two and remove one of your eye wey u take dey browse for cyber cafe.
You no see as u dey talk like pikin wey no get teeth !
SURE SAY NA TIME WEY REMAIN FOR CAFE U USE TALK DIS RUBBISH I NO EVEN KNOW WHERE U LEARN HOW TO OPERATE SYSTEM, U SUPPOSE DEY COLLECT 10 NAIRA FOR BUSTOP LIKE TOUT WEY U BE.

U NO EVEN GET FUTURE NA DEVIL GO KILL U WEN U DEY GO DO WASH WASH FOR UR DRUNK OF A FATHER AND UR ASHEWO OF A MOTHER AS I SURE SAY U NO EVEN GET 1 NAIRA WEY BE UR OWN.

U GET LUCK NA OGUN FOR KILL U TODAY.

CONGRAT MAN, GO AHEAD, INFACT I AM ON MY WAY TO WESTERN UNION, I COLLECTED 5,600EURO YESTERDAY AND I AM ON MY WAY TO COLLECT 9000 NOW JUST TO TAKE AM DO SOME FAJJI THIS COMING WEEKEND NI OOOOOOOOOO,
YOU ARE A LOOSER, I HAVE BOYS WORKING FOR ME AND I GO TO WESTERN UNION MORE THAN THREE TIMES A DAY, I DNT EVEN GO TO CAFE, I HAVE LAPTOPS EVERY CONNER OF MY CRIB HERE IN DUBLIN, , I DONT BOMB MAILS I TREAT WORKS OK, YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH, GO TO MUSHIN IN LAGOS NIGERIA THERE, OR LINK UP WITH ANY TRAVEL GENTS IN IRELAND,, THEY WILL LINK YOU TO MY CRIB, LOOSER.

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GO DIE IN NIGER THERE, MOTHERFUCKER,
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2009
@kickhisass ,
Thank you MR OTUNBA, mumu, yeye fow,
I no get time for u. Na like this useless people like u dey jam una own problem.
Did invited u into my business or did u recieved any invitation from me.
Peaceoffffffffffffffffff

I no go reply u cos i no get time 4u.
MOTHERFUCKER
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by kickhisass: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2009
visaeasy:

@kickhisass ,
Thank you MR OTUNBA, mumu, yeye fow,
I no get time for u. Na like this useless people like u dey jam una own problem.
Did invited u into my business or did u recieved any invitation from me.
Peaceoffffffffffffffffff

I no go reply u cos i no get time 4u.
MOTHERFUCKER
A 29 years old man like you can still be so stupid. it means you will still be a fool forever. In a forum like this you should mind the way you write to people but your big mouth will not allow you to know the rules in a forum.
I only pity the girl 'grace' that put you in her house and is feeding you in Ireland. you are looking for people to steal their money for visa. You did not even get your own visa and now you want to process other people's visa. You know how to process visa and you are applying citizen with http://witizens.ning.com. you are a loser
If Grace has good intention of operating as property agent you will ruin her business for her.
Your brother is in south Africa why you dont get Irish visa for him if you are a tour agent.
You need to be careful or you ruin Grace's life.
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by joyli: 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2009
Justwise take it easy ok
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2009
@kickhisass,
Now i completely get u.
Now i perfectly know who u are.
Haaaaaaaaa, na me u dey talk to like this?
Unbelievable,
I know what to ,

End of story, Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2009
visaeasy:

@Visaeasy,
May god almighty fire your mouth wey take dey corse your father not me, your mother go dey alive buiry all her children, your mama is a personality waste, what i have acrhieved in life your mother and your father can not even do half of it, bastard fool, dulling full, all your mates dey make money for street you dey there to waste away your life, you go poor for life and i will very soon become the president of this country and make life hard for lazy goats like you and your dirty mother in the village,.

I dey come Niger soon and if u know sey u be real man or whatever, leave your address or anywere i fit get u, i go makesure sey i divide your leg into two and remove one of your eye wey u take dey browse for cyber cafe.
You no see as u dey talk like pikin wey no get teeth !
SURE SAY NA TIME WEY REMAIN FOR CAFE U USE TALK DIS RUBBISH I NO EVEN KNOW WHERE U LEARN HOW TO OPERATE SYSTEM, U SUPPOSE DEY COLLECT 10 NAIRA FOR BUSTOP LIKE TOUT WEY U BE.

U NO EVEN GET FUTURE NA DEVIL GO KILL U WEN U DEY GO DO WASH WASH FOR your DRUNK OF A FATHER AND your ASHEWO OF A MOTHER AS I SURE SAY U NO EVEN GET 1 NAIRA WEY BE your OWN.

U GET LUCK NA OGUN FOR KILL U TODAY.

CONGRAT MAN, GO AHEAD, INFACT I AM ON MY WAY TO WESTERN UNION, I COLLECTED 5,600EURO YESTERDAY AND I AM ON MY WAY TO COLLECT 9000 NOW JUST TO TAKE AM DO SOME FAJJI THIS COMING WEEKEND NI OOOOOOOOOO,
YOU ARE A LOOSER, I HAVE BOYS WORKING FOR ME AND I GO TO WESTERN UNION MORE THAN THREE TIMES A DAY, I DNT EVEN GO TO CAFE, I HAVE LAPTOPS EVERY CONNER OF MY CRIB HERE IN DUBLIN, , I DONT BOMB MAILS I TREAT WORKS OK, YOU CAN NOT EVEN WRITE SIMPLE ENGLISH, GO TO MUSHIN IN LAGOS NIGERIA THERE, OR LINK UP WITH ANY TRAVEL GENTS IN IRELAND,, THEY WILL LINK YOU TO MY CRIB, LOOSER.

OLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU GO DIE IN NIGER THERE, MOTHERFUCKER,
see as you swear for your self
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 6:43pm On Oct 20, 2009
visaeasy:

@kickhisass,
Now i completely get u.
Now i perfectly know who u are.
Haaaaaaaaa, na me u dey talk to like this?
Unbelievable,
I know what to ,

End of story,  Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee
see am your swear backfire untop you and now the kickhisass know you more than you know your self he reall fall your hand so go find job and i can employ you if you have driver license and can help me drive car from Seme boarder to Lagos to deliver cars for my clients ok. apply within
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2009
kickhisass:

A 29 years old man like you can still be so stupid. it means you will still be a fool forever. In a forum like this you should mind the way you write to people but your big mouth will not allow you to know the rules in a forum.
I only pity the girl 'grace' that put you in her house and is feeding you in Ireland. you are looking for people to steal their money for visa. You did not even get your own visa and now you want to process other people's visa. You know how to process visa and you are applying citizen with http://witizens.ning.com. you are a loser
If Grace has good intention of operating as property agent you will ruin her business for her.
Your brother is in south Africa why you dont get Irish visa for him if you are a tour agent.
You need to be careful or you ruin Grace's life.

@kickhisass so you know the guy wella that is good so na woman even put the idiot for house they feed am i pity the girl ooo Grace just be careful with that fool make him no go ruin you oo
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by blackspade(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2009
LWKMD!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2009
Never mind, kickhisass go hear am,
HAIL THE FOOL F THE YEAR, 3 IN 1.

I no get time fr un, i dey busy
holeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 7:37pm On Oct 20, 2009
wetin you wan do for kickhisass him know you wella so tay know say na girl put you for house wetin remain boy be wise and stop your nosense
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by visaeasy: 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2009
If u know sey u be big boy, give me ur number make i ring u now now
Re: Need location of Ireland visa embassy in Lagos? by bashydemy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 20, 2009
you give me your number

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Residents Bemoan Bad Road Linking Soyinka Terminal, 52 Ogun Communities / 37 Pictures That Prove Australia Is The Most Dangerous Country on the Planet / Puerto Rico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.