Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,892 members, 7,949,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 06:27 PM

Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed (29817 Views)

54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Nigerian Military Allegedly Starved Of Food / MUTINY: Four More Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad / See Names Of The 54 Nigerian Soldiers Condemned To Death, 5 Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by skimmy39: 6:06am On Dec 18, 2014
Poly87:
Bokko boys will be celebrating knowing that the government is helping them kill their hunters. God help our Nation Nigeria
LOL'' they know these things and they signed for these things. if they dont fight they put all of our lives in danger or isnt dat y they joined in the first plaCE. people av died cus they abandoned their duties.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by chinonso144(m): 6:13am On Dec 18, 2014
mutiny....hmmm i go commit pass dem if i they thier shoe.......apc vs pdp fr forever
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Galadimabawa: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2014
bullshit
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by zubby29(m): 6:23am On Dec 18, 2014
i dnt support dis judgment maybe life behind bars.because i dnt understand y a soldier will refuse to fight nd defend its country and its citizens,dat for me is stupidity dey hv to pay for the death of helpless Nigerians
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by kunle75(m): 6:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Dreambeat:
Too bad.The military profession is not meant for everyone,you either fall in line or you fall out.A very high sense of discipline and obedience is required to be a successful military officer.It is not for the faint hearted.

It wouldn't be a bad idea if you join the army now or if you already are ,you may require that they draft you along other solders to the region for our protection,how i wish you are among the affected solders,my real feelings for you rigth now.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by jazzy4naija(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2014
is this incompetence on d part of d mods or jus a deliberate act i posted this topic first. if u have a selected few u want to be the only ones posting topics just say so

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by jazzy4naija(m): 6:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Do u have to pay to make it to front page? i posted this same information more than an hour before this person did but mine did not make fp smh ..... https://www.nairaland.com/2049704/breaking-nigerian-military-sentences54-soldiers mod #diarisgodoooooooooooooooow
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Positiveminds(m): 6:41am On Dec 18, 2014
We condemn this . Those pot-belly commanders just sit down in their offices and dish out instructions to the young ones to face the insurgents with antiquated military wares. No back up. Some of them even engage in brisk businesses at the cost of the lives of the foot soldiers. God is watching.

Oh, God of justice, fight for these young men. Vindicate them IJN. Amen

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 18, 2014
This is sad!
How do you fight a battle when your enemies are obviously more equipped than you?

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Onyiido: 6:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Frankenstein:
Brave hearts that shot at their commanding officers.
They did that because of their commanding officers refusal to arm them with better riffle and also a go ahead to shoot at the boko haram. They should at least know that by now, the soldiers aren't meant to be a sacrificial lamb anymore.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by somT3E(m): 6:46am On Dec 18, 2014
what's all this politics with peoples life, everytime I hear anything on bokoharam I just pity the occupants of those community and soldiers dying because wicked politician is failing to do his job or conspiring to do something.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:51am On Dec 18, 2014
CSTR:
Idiott.
Mutiny in the army is a greater weapon of BH than anything else.
illiterate.
HOW OBSCENE FOR YOU TO THINK WITH YOUR BALLS

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by lilflipnerd: 7:03am On Dec 18, 2014
Frankenstein:
Corrupt Commanding Officers
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by jnistrick(m): 7:05am On Dec 18, 2014
dis is nt jst rite. wen BH are captured dey aint sentenced to death for wasting innocents life. bt soldiers r facing firing squad for refusing order. dia is GOD oh.

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Danhumprey: 7:08am On Dec 18, 2014
menesheh:
Too baaaaddddd

Harsh trial

These innocent soldiers are later going to be busted for their mutiny despite them being the active force for field work

There should still be a review of the death penalty, they should be jailed for life instead firing of sqad

Am just pretty much ungrateful about it

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
@boldedd,what's the difference between the two? There's little difference there.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by mauriceju2(m): 7:15am On Dec 18, 2014
bco commanding officers(your brothers) sell information to Bokoharam against them, you know it but your demonic and satanic Hippocratic mind will not allow you to acknowledge it, keep going, one day you will reap what you are sowing
Frankenstein:
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by onegig(m): 7:24am On Dec 18, 2014
abbey621:

Now you are just ramblings and trying to justify yourself by comparing apples to oranges. What do you mean by lawful? Where in the Oath does it say lawful and also are you telling me this oath applies to the Nigerian military? Please do not insult my intelligence! I'm in the U.S and I am very familiar with the oath, you do not disobey a direct order for any reason, it would land you in military court and a quick dishonorable discharge. Nigerian military laws are much stricter than U.S laws, so please stop trying to justify yourself with the rubbish you posted. You are not an attorney, you do not know anything about military laws and I have my doubts you ever served in the military and if you did definitely not in the U.S Armed forces, cos based on our conversations so far, you can never pass a military psychological evaluation, your fellow men in the armed forces can never trust you in battle and hence can never be allowed to serve! Stop posting rubbish and trying to justify yourself by mixing apples with oranges.
Will you just keep shut please. ?

1 Like

Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by taiwo09: 7:26am On Dec 18, 2014
Order is an order. They are coward for disobeying their commanding officer. I don't blame u guys because u are all bloody civilian and you are looking from a civilian perspective. I'm not a soldier yet and I don't dream of becoming nigerian soldier. You die with honor, '21 guns salute' its just for brave soldiers and not coward who betrayed nigeria as a whole.
Don't forget they made an oath to obey and protect. So why break the oath.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by kccarew(f): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm yes true, I was privileged to kw the true story of that inccident, and now they are going to be killed when the commanding officer didn't tell the court what he did or said bf they faced him with their guns.
Beesluv:
Oh not again

We should be thinking of how to Increase our number and not reduce cos these terrorist keep outnumbering us. Will those in Aso rock come out and fight
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by solochris(m): 7:31am On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:
Oh not again

We should be thinking of how to Increase our number and not reduce cos these terrorist keep outnumbering us. Will those in Aso rock come out and fight

Do u really understand wat d word 'mutiny' means?
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by peculiarabacus(m): 7:35am On Dec 18, 2014
Like I do say::::::please make it one bullet for one person ooooo:::::cus you ve gat a lot of pple ahead to kill
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by mickyarams: 7:38am On Dec 18, 2014
dre11:
The soldiers have to pay with their life's

For, the corruption of their ogas
For the lack of fire power to combat the Boko Haram
For refusing to allow their lives to be slaughter like fowls because of out dated guns and fire power.
For standing against the evils of their oga etc

This men have to be the sacrificial lamb
Silly obese military bosses passing judgement on soldiers. How do they expect them to fight a war that is being sabotaged by their bosses. These guys are not even equipped with adequate weapons.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by simpleseyi: 7:41am On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:
Oh not again

NO, you are wrong my dear. Boko haram have killed hundreds of soldiers, Jonathan wants to kill the remaining so that he will call on his brothers and sisters in Otuoke to come and fight boko haram. This Jonathan and his foolish lieutenants and just too clueless.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Elan83(m): 7:42am On Dec 18, 2014
Dey may not die!
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by SunqieOlaT(m): 7:47am On Dec 18, 2014
conspiracy and mutiny!!!!
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by menesheh(m): 7:50am On Dec 18, 2014
Danhumprey:
@boldedd,what's the difference between the two? There's little difference there.

Upcoming govt may decide to forgive and order for their release

Or

The secret behind their action may later in years be vindicated which includes whether is a deliberate act my the military bigwig to have them bursted
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by ojisj: 8:01am On Dec 18, 2014
May God hav mercies on those ppl who contributed in passing out unjust judgements.
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 18, 2014
Beesluv:
Oh not again

didn't you read.. they were guilty of MUTINY .... mtchewww
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by holatin(m): 8:10am On Dec 18, 2014
noblezone:

In the military law, you must obey "the order"! Even if your commanding officer, commanded you to shoot your father, you must obey or or.....

The military law is not like the normal laws. That is why the coup makers usually suspend the constition with "immediate effect!".

If the Buhari an his gang had failed in their coup, they would had faced the firing sqaud!

That is why criminals like him offend our ears when he talks about how great a leader he is.

The sentences is very harsh but then, the judges judged arroring to their laws!

The best we cam do is to put pressure on the millitary command, to tamper justice with mercy!

Your position is mere sentiments
and when I think you are making sense, you proved senseless.
Buhari criminal, then tell me who ur GEJ is
Re: Mutiny: 54 Soldiers Sentenced To Death By Firing Squad, 5 Freed by adedayourt(m): 8:16am On Dec 18, 2014
I seriously do not see the moral right in any man taking anothers' life lawfully or otherwise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Herbalist: I Sent Kidnappers After Rich Clients / Owerri -the glory of the South East (Photos) / God Is Angry With Buhari – Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.