Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,699 members, 7,882,387 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 12:22 AM

How Best Would You Handle This??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Best Would You Handle This??? (686 Views)

How Do You Handle Financial Issues In Your Relationship? / How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / How Best Would You Like To Celebrate Your Own Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Best Would You Handle This??? by sammieguze(m): 10:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
She is a just a course mate. Infact, i don't really know her till Monday when i borrowed her note to compare with mine and bam!!!....

She turned to a friend and started showing signs of wanting a relationship.

I pretended as though i don't understand what she was driving at though but she seems hellbent on communicating her feelings.

Now this is not the first time i am receiving such attention but am in a serious and committed relationship now and can't play any funny game.

I made her realise i am in a relationship by tellin her i am waiting for my girl to finish her lecture. She only jokes about it and changed the topic.

I don't want to play her and i don't want to just tell her off but presently, am confused on how best to handle her without making her feel scorned.

Actually thinking of just telling her sternly but then, i want to know how other guys handle this situation without any party being hurt?
Re: How Best Would You Handle This??? by thrizzle(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2014
sammieguze:
She is a just a course mate. Infact, i don't really know her till Monday when i borrowed her note to compare with mine and bam!!!....
She turned to a friend and started showing signs of wanting a relationship.
I pretended as though i don't understand what she was driving at though but she seems hellbent on communicating her feelings.
Now this is not the first time i am receiving such attention but am in a serious and committed relationship now and can't play any funny game.
I made her realise i am in a relationship by tellin her i am waiting for my girl to finish her lecture. She only jokes about it and changed the topic.
I don't want to play her and i don't want to just tell her off but presently, am confused on how best to handle her without making her feel scorned.
Whenever you're with her make sure you mention your girlfriend, let her know you're happy being in that relationship and try to encourage her to go for other guys even if it's jokingly. Make sure you're not in a room with her alone and you'll be fine.
Re: How Best Would You Handle This??? by theorbiters: 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
Can a man take fire in his bosom and not get burnt? Na from clap dey take enter dance. Ask ursef, if ur gf was in ur position and u find out, how wud u feel? Well if u can deal with it, then fire on
Re: How Best Would You Handle This??? by guente02(m): 11:04pm On Dec 17, 2014
Hmmmmm.
Okay o.
I came hia to read comments
Re: How Best Would You Handle This??? by Applaner: 11:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
and u didn't si any boy to collect note from

op, mind ursef o
Re: How Best Would You Handle This??? by Equado(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2014
@ op...your relationship with your gf,would it lead to marriageif not...you gat your answer
Re: How Best Would You Handle This??? by Edwardhead(m): 12:20am On Dec 18, 2014
give her my bbpin

(1) (Reply)

Sometimes You Have Made People See How Sure U Are That You Can Nolonger Complain / Which Is Better? I Just Wanna Try Make This One Right / Could This Be True About NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.