Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,171 members, 7,970,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:45 PM

10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. (1208 Views)

Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees / Why Buhari Has No Certificate - Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) / 22 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 12:45am On Dec 18, 2014
1.He is an Oligarch who does not believe in equality before the law.The way he jailed Lateef Jakande, Jim Nwobodo, Ambrose Ali, Pa Adekunle Ajasin, Chief Ayo Ojewumi on cases that had no foundation and allowed Awwal Ibrahim, the Niger state governor, who was arrested in Heathrow Airport in London with 14 million pounds sterling and several millions of Naira and Dollars to be under house arrest is my evidence.
He also allowed Shehu Kangiwa, Sokoto state governor who conducted and supervised the famous Bankolori Massacre of poor peasant farmers whose land were appropriated without compesation to remain under house arrest.
1a.Ayo Ojewumi became blind as a result of his imprisonment over false charges and died shortly after.
1b.Prof Ambrose Ali also became blind as a result of this false imprisonment.When he died, he had only one undeveloped plot of land to his name.
1c.Pa Adekunle Ajasin was never the same after his eventual release and remained sickly for the rest of his life.When he died, he never had any property anywhere in the world except the one he had built from his sweat as long term teacher an school principal in Owo township.
2.He put in place a rectroactive law that killed 3 men, innocent men in my book, by public execution.He left untouched an alleged well know drug baron in Ibrahim Babangida who later overthrew his government.
3.He jailed Ndukar Irabor and Tunde Thompson of a Guardian on stories that were factually true under Decree 4.
4.He supervised the smuggling of 53 suitcases filled with cash through the MMA against the protest of General Tunde Idiagbon and Ironically, Abubakar Atiku, the then Director General of the Customs who later became Vice President and a compromised politician him.This smuggling of the suitcase were supervised by his ADC, Col. Mustapha Jokolo.
5.He jailed Fela Anikulapo-Kuti on trumped up charges under emergency law which prompted the sentencing judge to confess that he was ordered to do so and apologized to the late musician.It was Buhari's administration that said it has "decided to deal with this Fela problem once and for all".
6.He convinced all the northern political leader against allowing the National Identity card program because according to him.This would unravel the myth of northern population majority.
7.He is a Coup plotter.
8.He has never been able to account to Nigeria what he did with the 20 billion Naira of the Petroleum Trust Fund of which he was the chairman under Sani Abacha.
9.He was in full support of all the atrocities of Sani Abacha against the Nigeria people.There is no single record of his criticism of Sani Abacha during those dark days when Nigeria was a precipice.It shows that he's a patriot of convenience and as such unfit to lead the country.
10.Buhari executed Lawal Ojuolape (30), Bernard Ogedengbe (29) and Bartholomew Owoh (26)..
If Nigeria reward dangerous, insensitive, dishonest, mean, cruel, partial, egoistib, fundamentalist, conscienceless human being like MOHAMMADU BUHARI, with the Presidency of Nigeria with his kind of track record, then why do we still wonder why Nigeria has not make it?
I can not in good conscience support Buhari's candidacy on the above grounds.I wish we have civilized minds. However, I am 100 percent sure that Buhari will never again rule Nigeria.For a good of Nigeria, vote any other candidate, but SAY NO TO BUHARI!!!!!!!!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 12:46am On Dec 18, 2014
Hey Nigerians..It's time to fight for our Fundamental rights..
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 18, 2014
There is no light in my house now? Is it the fault of buhari?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 12:47am On Dec 18, 2014
Say No to Killing, bombing, destruction, slavery, poverty, bribery, corruption...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by Jesuspikin87(m): 12:49am On Dec 18, 2014
Are you God?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by amanda2013(f): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Ten reasons ke ten seasons ni. Can see this buhari man is giving you sleepless nights. Abeg make i go sleep joor

4 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by blemon44(m): 12:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Say no to sharia law

Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 12:58am On Dec 18, 2014
Jesuspikin87:
Are you God?
Bro..I'm nt a God, buh on my own views, I pray God won't allow him 2 win d election unless God chooses him....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by amakufrancis(m): 1:38am On Dec 18, 2014
make this old man go rest.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:01am On Dec 18, 2014
amanda2013:
Ten reasons ke ten seasons ni. Can see this buhari man is giving you sleepless nights. Abeg make i go sleep joor
b4 it was 20 reasons based on religious ground ....reduced to ten nw after picking pastor as running mate
Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by LFJ: 3:34am On Dec 18, 2014
We are already praying for you that you will not die of heart attack before the day Buhari will be swear in as executive president of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by ChimaAdeoye: 3:39am On Dec 18, 2014
[size=13pt]Buhari is a terrorist and cannot be allowed to rule a secular state like Nigeria.

Nigeria cannot be surrendered to fanatics who have vowed to shed the blood of their fellow citizens along religious and tribal lines.

This is going to be a war to safeguard the survival of a free and secular Nigeria.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 6:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Wetin this Old man still dey find 4 Nigeria contesting 4 Presidential Election...It's just about "GREEDINESS"...

(1) (Reply)

Wife Of Oyo State Guber Aspirant Teslim Folarin Allegedly Shot At / All I Hear Is Osinbajo This, Osinbajo That, What Is Buhari Saying. / Soludo’s Tenure As CBN Gov, A Disaster – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.