Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,781 members, 7,935,305 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 06:42 AM

A Nairalander Need Advice Pls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Need Advice Pls (888 Views)

Please A Nairalander Need Your Help On This Issue / My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / Famous Nairalander Need A Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 18, 2014
For some weeks now, I've been seeing someone sleeping with me whenever i lay dwn to sleep,be it night or day time. what baffles me most is,she comes with diff faces of my ex(es) both the ones I've completely forgotten about. one negatively remarkable effect of this experience is that she normally comes whenever i'm expecting a huge amount of money. couple months back, I was expecting over 300k, hoping to get up early to go cash my money at the bank,that nite of it, she appeared and slept with me,I woke up seriously wet,d next morning,d matter changed. it happened again yesterday aftnun, immediately after the esp,d money I was expected was hindered. PLS FELLOW NLanders,AM BOTHERED ABOUT THIS SPIRIT WIFE. CAN ANYONE PROFER A QUICK SOLUTION TO IT EVEN IF ITS NOT GONNA BE A PERMANENT ONE. pls don't suggest deliverance cos I've done that severally.
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 18, 2014
dnt jst pass by. drop ur comment. it might be of immense help
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Unionised(m): 2:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Bros give your life to Christ.

Save yourself the stress.

[/i]for my yoke is light, my burden is easy....[i]

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:35am On Dec 18, 2014
lie down!
*grabs holy cane &olive oil*
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 2:43am On Dec 18, 2014
Unionised:
Bros give your life to Christ.

Save yourself the stress.

[/i]for my yoke is light, my burden is easy....[i]
i'm a christian,dude.
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Unionised(m): 2:58am On Dec 18, 2014
eminentme:
i'm a christian,dude.

Then you have no idea of the awesomeness you possess.

WAKE UP!!!
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by faithugo64(f): 3:42am On Dec 18, 2014
eminentme:
i'm a christian,dude.
if really you are a christian(not just going to church) as you said,then man up and pray yourself out,get more closer to God and your bible,be violent in your spirit,decide in your heart that enough is enough. You can also fast for some days, always pray very well before going to bed,use the power in the name of Jesus christ to resist the devil and he will flee from you!!
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by golor(m): 3:47am On Dec 18, 2014
D answer is at ur finger tips, get ur self a religious book depending on d one u pay regards to.....medetiat on it nt just Mere reading ooo bt medetiat on it after dat,sing song of thanks giving to God for defeating d devil
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Iaz93: 3:54am On Dec 18, 2014
OMOH! shocked shocked

This one strong oh...

Deliverance no con dey even work for ya head... sad
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 18, 2014
If only you can learn how to take control of your dreams. it happened to me some years back, and also eating, i learned to resist em. I know its hard because it looks and feels real at times.

Anyways, if you want to divorce this spiritual wife, i can help you file a spiritual divorce. Contact me via this spiritual number. ...... ................ .
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by stinggy(m): 4:40am On Dec 18, 2014
Can you locate TB Joshua's church? You need cleansing.
And btw, the 300k you were expecting, was it from a client? G- tinz ba? wink
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by spicy244(f): 5:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Dry fasting + prayers will do. Buh anytime u wanna do this, make sure u free ursef from things of the world. You av to battle it before d person destroys u finally

Ise awon iya Agba labule
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Sunkyphil(m): 5:52am On Dec 18, 2014
u nid serious deliverance;adura pelu awe biribiri ojo merinla;ki o lo we ninu odo ti nsan ki o wa se itore aanu
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by valdes00(m): 9:44am On Dec 18, 2014
Any tym u are expectin sum money or anytin.... Dnt sleep truout til u get it... Stay awake
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Deapexboy(m): 9:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Dance naked 4 seve night's....
grin

Bro u need JESUS
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2014
Evryone is a christainnchrisanity has become a title
What's your personal relationship with God like?
If you have a good rltshp wifGod den nuffin kan bring u dwn
Go establish a gud rltshp wif God and he wuld take care of ur worries
Don't forget to stay away from wordly fins and kip iz commandment

#PEACE#
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Mprex(f): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2014
eminentme:
For some weeks now, I've been seeing someone sleeping with me whenever i lay dwn to sleep,be it night or day time. what baffles me most is,she comes with diff faces of my ex(es) both the ones I've completely forgotten about. one negatively remarkable effect of this experience is that she normally comes whenever i'm expecting a huge amount of money. couple months back, I was expecting over 300k, hoping to get up early to go cash my money at the bank,that nite of it, she appeared and slept with me,I woke up seriously wet,d next morning,d matter changed. it happened again yesterday aftnun, immediately after the esp,d money I was expected was hindered. PLS FELLOW NLanders,AM BOTHERED ABOUT THIS SPIRIT WIFE. CAN ANYONE PROFER A QUICK SOLUTION TO IT EVEN IF ITS NOT GONNA BE A PERMANENT ONE. pls don't suggest deliverance cos I've done that severally.
go for counselling and deliverance from a genuine man of God.

I'd recommend MFM or Apostle Johnson Suleman @ Auchi.

God will help you

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
Mprex:

go for counselling and deliverance from a genuine man of God.

I'd recommend MFM or Apostle Johnson Suleman @ Auchi.

God will help you
i'm a member of MFM
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Mprex(f): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2014
eminentme:
i'm a member of MFM
shocked you are a member of MFM shocked
you are not repping your church at all.

Find a way to make contacts with your G.O nau
Re: A Nairalander Need Advice Pls by Nobody: 10:15am On Dec 18, 2014
Mprex:

shocked you are a member of MFM shocked
you are not repping your church at all.

Find a way to make contacts with your G.O nau

hmmm G.O. my level no reach there bro

(1) (Reply)

Can I Date My Best Friends Ex?! / Please I Need Help Asap. / I Need A Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.