Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,754 members, 7,889,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Can AS And AC Get Married - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Can AS And AC Get Married (8604 Views)

Medical Tests Couples Must Do Before They Get Married / I Can Still Get Married & Have Kids- Hiv+ Nigerian CEO Says (pictured) / Genotype; Can Genotype Ac And Ac Get Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can AS And AC Get Married by yettyade(f): 6:08am On Dec 18, 2014
Gud day guys pls i need advice am in a relationship which my introduction is next month and later find out my guy is AS and am AC can we still go on pls advice no issult[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by agohmamuda(m): 6:17am On Dec 18, 2014
Ac and As is ok. A friend of mine is F9 and his wife is DP. They are compatible without issh... Pls go ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by flinton(m): 6:24am On Dec 18, 2014
It's risky, one of your offsprings might have hemoglobin SC disease. Google it to be enlightened
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by echobee(f): 6:30am On Dec 18, 2014
agohmamuda:
Ac and As is ok. A friend of mine is F9 and his wife is DP. They are compatible without issh... Pls go ahead.
Wic ked fellow grin grin grin.
but wait ooooo,which one is AC again ?
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by eightsin(m): 8:53am On Dec 18, 2014
agohmamuda:

Lmfao. You just mean!!
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by eightsin(m): 8:55am On Dec 18, 2014
echobee:

AC= abracadabra cells. Very strong n powerful!
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by Justeenaleo(f): 9:24am On Dec 18, 2014
agohmamuda:
Hahahahahaha
Wharisdis
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by ikeno(m): 10:25am On Dec 18, 2014
agohmamuda:
Lol...fear grip me.I wnt ask watin concern air condition/alternate current with AS.
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by agohmamuda(m): 1:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
echobee:

The blood types have to do with antigens on the surface of red blood cells - that's your A, B, O typing. There's a totally different thing going on with the hemoglobinopathies. AC is not a blood type, it's a form of hemoglobin that's not quite right.
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by agohmamuda(m): 2:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
ikeno:

Lol...fear grip me.I wnt ask watin concern air condition/alternate current with AS.

AS and AC actually exist Medically.

1 Like

Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by ikeno(m): 2:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
agohmamuda:

AS and AC actually exist Medically.
Ok
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by webincomeplus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
AC and AS will most likely result in an SC child. SC is a variant of sickle cell disease.
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by Lianaluv(f): 6:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chei I don laff taya.
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by Abali1(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2014
yettyade:
Gud day guys pls i need advice am in a relationship which my introduction is next month and later find out my guy is AS and am AC can we still go on pls advice no issult[color=#770077][/color]
AC/AS
Possible outcome
AA
AS
AC
SC
That means you have a 25% chance of having a SC in every one pregnancy.
My dear, SC is almost as serious as SS. But I guess, the final decision lies with you.
Just last weekend, I was counselling a father who has five children, and out of the five, four has SS. Though he lost one child this year. That means, he now has four (4) children left with three having the SCD.
It's your choice actually.

3 Likes

Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by yettyade(f): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Thx to u all,it better to let go of the relationship b4 it too late
Re: Can AS And AC Get Married by eightsin(m): 12:14pm On Dec 19, 2014
yettyade:
Thx to u all,it better to let go of the relationship b4 it too late

Oww!! Sorry dear.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How Rwanda Is Fighting Corona Virus - Check Pictures , Compare Nigeria / Lasting Solution For Pimples Or Acne Vulgaris / Meet The Man With Two Pen*is(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.