Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,562 members, 7,914,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:56 AM

Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City (2182 Views)

Grand Theft Auto 5 Breaks Seven World Records. / Help! Need Gta Vice City 3 Cheats / Cheats/hints/faq For Gta Vice City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Xamoel(m): 6:32am On Dec 18, 2014
I Finished Playing Vice city Quite A While,Now I Bought The Sans Andreas Version Of GTA, Buh Its Harder Than I Tink...Hard Missions Buh Interesting, Am At The CESAR VILAPONDA Mission and I Don't Kno How To Do The Car Bouncing Stuff!!! Who Have Played It Finished
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 18, 2014
Use your right analog stick to move to the directions on the screen.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Cakamnonu(m): 8:50am On Dec 18, 2014
If its on pc just configure controls, when you want to configure controls you'll see where they wrote special controls-2,4,6,8, just reconfigure it to the directional buttons and your good to go.
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by nnasino(m): 10:29am On Dec 18, 2014
Yeah, ofcourse the scope of san andreas is almost 3 times that of vice city. I finished it but it's been a while. If you're playing on pc i suggest that you purchase a good game pad maybe an xbox 360 pad. I think it will make things much easier for you especially when you have to fly planes and all that stuff. Honestly, You're just starting, your still in los santos? I finished San andreas and vice city years on the xbox. Use your right analog stick for the cesar mission. I think it's the mission where you compete with other hydraulic drivers by matching the right analog with the directions that come up on the screen. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
nnasino:
Yeah, ofcourse the scope of san andreas is almost 3 times that of vice city. I finished it but it's been a while. If you're playing on pc i suggest that you purchase a good game pad maybe an xbox 360 pad. I think it will make things much easier for you especially when you have to fly planes and all that stuff. Honestly, You're just starting, your still in los santos? I finished San andreas and vice city years on the xbox. Use your right analog stick for the cesar mission. I think it's the mission where you compete with other hydraulic drivers by matching the right analog with the directions that come up on the screen. Good luck

boss i want to sell my xbox360 oh... don't know if your interested...
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by nnasino(m): 7:25am On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks boss, but i have a ps3 and i'm no longer a fan of microsoft consoles. But you can pm me the price and specs and i'll see if i have anyone who is interested.

1 Like

Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Tawis06(m): 12:02am On Dec 20, 2014
Ezechinwa:

boss i want to sell my xbox360 oh... don't know if your interested...
am intrested, location and price pls?
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 20, 2014
Tawis06:
am intrested, location and price pls?

Egbeda..lagos,
120gb of memory
30000k .. with Fifa 12 , need for speed . .and 1 black pad..
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 20, 2014
nnasino:
Thanks boss, but i have a ps3 and i'm no longer a fan of microsoft consoles. But you can pm me the price and specs and i'll see if i have anyone who is interested.

ok bro.. i will do just dat... i will send it on fb..
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by isaiah9(m): 4:10pm On Dec 20, 2014
Xamoel:
I Finished Playing Vice city Quite A While,Now I Bought The Sans Andreas Version Of GTA, Buh Its Harder Than I Tink...Hard Missions Buh Interesting, Am At The CESAR VILAPONDA Mission and I Don't Kno How To Do The Car Bouncing Stuff!!! Who Have Played It Finished
you've not started yet cos where you are now is about 15percent of the game
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by CrazyScientist: 6:30pm On Dec 20, 2014
I finished those games for more than four years now.

we talking GTA 5
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by snep190(m): 4:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Got some cheat but not yet finished vice city grin
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by tellsblinks(m): 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2015
Hy guys

i downloaded the apk of gta san andreas but its hanging at login to your sociall acct pls is anyone else experiencing this if no pls giv me link on where to download both apk and data
Re: Grand Theft Auto Sans Andreas Is Tougher Than Gta Vice City by Xamoel(m): 3:39pm On Jan 05, 2015
snep190:
Got some cheat but not yet finished vice city grin
. Share the cheat yu af wit me bro

(1) (Reply)

PS3 Hack For Slim And Super Slim 4.70 /4.75 Version / Macro Bolitas Azules APK 1.3 Free Fire | Download For Android / Mortal Kombat Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.