Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,836 members, 7,966,094 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 09:05 AM

Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 (19093 Views)

Boko Haram Kidnaps About 16 Women In Adamawa / Boko Haram Kidnaps 8 Girls (Between 11 & 14 Years Old) In Cameroon / Boko Haram Kidnaps 35 Fleeing Gwoza Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by PHAYOL81: 12:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
132 Potential suicide bombers now in d making.heavn saves us!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by nduchucks: 12:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
They are capturing our territories with impunity and continue to capture our women and children while our armed forces seem impotent and powerless.

We need to hit BH very hard, bomb Chad and anywhere they are using as a base. This is unacceptable, the Chibok girls are still missing. What Nonsense!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by dvee2: 12:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
Just yesterday chief of defence staff "we are winning the war on terror".

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by juman(m): 12:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
One nigeria problem.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by synergycom19: 1:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
bright007:
Considering the way northern Nigerian, a predominantly Islamic region is experiencing peace at its fullest...i will like to say indeed Islam is a religion of peace
It's obvious that you haven't lived in the north to understand the dynamics,there's high population of minorities who are predominantly christains and this are the main targets of the insurgency,and also the dormant muslims who doesn't want to be part of it.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 1:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
cry cry cry ONLY IN NIGERIA cry cry cry cry

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Abellivinus(m): 1:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
I think am not voting Jonathan again.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Abellivinus(m): 1:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
I think am not voting Jonathan again cause I don't want to be in a country were many people are dying per day.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
Onyejiuwaokoh:
It is now obvious to them that 72 virgins may be a scam from Allah and Mohammed so they now decide to have theirs here and now. After all a bird at hand is more valuable than thousands in the bush.

grin grin
I wish it was just a story but no,this is real

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by kdjo: 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
not again

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by kateikenna: 1:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Why on earth again Boko haram?Please release these innocent women
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by dvee2: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
felixtare:
no b only 100 women, na more dan 200 women.
una dan start wth all dis nonsense story abi

By Lord Grace, people will show aphaty and none-challant concern towards you when you loose your love once just as you displayed here about other peoples lost. Amen!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by obailala(m): 2:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC should call their armed wing to order since they went into hibernation when they were jostling for VP slot so that nigerians can follow their VP nomination process.
So APC is politically behind bokoharam and they are busy terrorising their main supporters who will give them the votes to defeat PDP?...

In your wisdom you genuinely believe everybody in APC is too daft... that is why they don't know that bombing yobe, borno, adamawa and now recently Kano which are all APC strongholds will hinder voters turnout in areas and consequently reduce their votes?

Continuously believing that APC is behind bokoharam even now in 2014 is pure evidence that too many Nigerians just lack the basic ability to think out of the box.

Religious terrorists keep slaughtering people while Nigerians in their usual manner keep misdiagnosing them for politicians. This singular misdiagnosis is the reason why Nigeria has been unable to nip this cankerworm.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by watchindelta(m): 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
fake country undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by thaoriginator: 2:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
bright007:
Considering the way northern Nigerian, a predominantly Islamic region is experiencing peace at its fullest...i will like to say indeed Islam is a religion of peace
Sure bet! Dis one ode!
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by wordychap: 2:20pm On Dec 18, 2014
after someone will tell me to vote for buhari
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
"Against the might of resilient youths, there can be no victory" so says President Obama during his historic speech at Belfast, Northern Ireland.

The above is not a mere display of a skillful rhetoric of an orator, or neither is it a toothless speach typical of Nigerian politicians. Rather, it is an echo of self-evident truths as often revealed around the world.

It took the power of youths to reform Singapore.
It took the courage of youths to rebuild France, and it took a mouthwatering and unforgetable revolutionary strength of youths to liberate South Africa, Cuba, Venezuela and most recently of course, Nicaragua.

Fellow Nigerian youths, gladden up your heart and take note at once, that these immortal events that exemplified the possibilities as well as the indomitable force of determined youths is not only possible on the pages of history books, but it is also possible in our lives, and in our Country.

Every generation have its own unique and natural responsibility to their Country.
The generation of Awolowo, Sadauna and Azikwe's duty was to sweat and bleed for the independence of their Country, and they did just that, perfectly.
The generation of Benjamin Adekunle, Chris Okigbo and Captain Danjuma's duty was to fight and die so as to prevent their Country from breaking up.
Now, apparently, the duty of our generation is to detach from greed, lust and fears of man, and then stand up gallantly TO REFORM OUR COUNTRY ! It is indeed the acceptance of these natural duties that inform the creation of EOC.

Join the moving train, join change itself.
Remember: if you are not part of the solution then you are definately part of the problem.

Elites of Change (EOC)
...it begins with you.
www.eliteofchange@
elitesofchange@gmail.com
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by MistadeRegal(m): 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
bushdoc9919:

All right....a challenge to you

Post your proof that Buhari is behind Boko Haram here and now.....or forever hold your peace.

No Newspaper articles please.....actual proof....that would stand in a court of law.

Lying is not good.

(And, no I am not intending to vote for APC next year).

Only if you knew who was behind it all. And when you do, you'd have to swallow up some words
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by franxalive(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
donmalcolm21:
APC should call their armed wing to order since they went into hibernation when they were jostling for VP slot so that nigerians can follow their VP nomination process.
May God 4give u 4 blackmail... I pitty people like u, dats wat idle mind n hate could breed...may God deliver u n ur likes on NL.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by loomer: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
lanxlot:
if I say dat Nigerian is too big 4 1 man to govern, many pple here with their faces like sum emoticons, smiley's Or emoji's on nairaland wud ask me about american.

how Nigeria take too big?

people wey de govern am since get 12 heads?
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Papertrail11(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
Jonathan should have himself to blame here when state governors were clamouring for state police jona was like noooo de governors will use it to disrupt deir political enemies eta al now he is seeing it hw pple are killn pple like chicken......

I have said it and will keep sayn it jonathan should form a formidable vigilant3 group equip them wif jazz with the aim to locate them and kill them.....yoruba jazz igbo jazz would be useful in this regard....

My 2.5cents
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Papertrail11(m): 2:42pm On Dec 18, 2014
dvee2:
Just yesterday chief of defence staff "we are winning the war on terror".

Leave all those security chiefs dey dont know their job at allll. They will say they are winning the war like its a fucking premiership match or UEFA fooooools

If jona wants to win this war he should do wat other african leaders do create a strong vigilante and equip them with jazz in one month they will locate shekawu and kill him.never in the history of niaj will yu heaf of boko boiz again.

Me dont trust this kanuri pple ohh them too vet jazz wen I was in the north I saw things.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by TheRealCoolHunK: 2:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
Frankenstein:
Darn! It happened on Sunday and we're getting reports 4 days after.

*The village had no military protection whatsoever although the insurgents had been making efforts to capture it. Wow! I believe the Nigerian military is over-stretched in this guerilla warfare.
You're right. And that's because it's guerilla warfare.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
Divide this country!!! secure the southern borders. smiley

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by nagoma(m): 2:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Every criminal is taking the advantage of a country that has no government.

Jonathan and his bandits watching with admiration as the country melts away.
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by hazyfm: 3:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
felixtare:

Guy buy a TV set and stop being ignorant, This was breaking news on CNN this morning

Boko Haram Kidnaps 185 Women And Children, Kills 32 People | CNN
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by ooshinibos: 3:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
all the people saying GEJ TILL 2019 should rethink ..this Commander in Chief of the Armed forces of Nigeria .GEJ..should step down TODAY ..if Naija was a sensible country ..the President would have step down stating its inability to control the NE of Nigeria
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by ooshinibos: 3:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Abellivinus:
I think am not voting Jonathan again.

thats a no brainer ..except to those shouting GEJ till 2019
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by ooshinibos: 3:16pm On Dec 18, 2014
nduchucks:
They are capturing our territories with impunity and continue to capture our women and children while our armed forces seem impotent and powerless.

We need to hit BH very hard, bomb Chad and anywhere they are using as a base. This is unacceptable, the Chibok girls are still missing. What Nonsense!!!

go and tell this to the people that saying GEJ until 2019 ..thAT SHOULD step down this morning
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by ooshinibos: 3:17pm On Dec 18, 2014
GEJ SAY SOMETHING NOW .....a consolation message to the nation will do
Re: Boko Haram Kidnaps 100 Villagers, Kills 32 by oloworulz(m): 3:29pm On Dec 18, 2014
felixtare:
one day ur mum will go and see her boyfriend in dat village and she will be kidnapped. U will shout and cry but no one will believe u. Ppul will doubt and u will be asked wats ur mum doing in Borno. That's wen u will feel the pain. Animal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Broom Or The Vacuum Cleaner? / Photo Of Oshiomhole, Iara And I Go Dye At Victory Party For Obaseki In Benin / Plateau Youths Burnt Down Houses Over LG Election Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.