Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,866 members, 7,915,484 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:12 AM

"I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. (15714 Views)

Eye Witness Account Of Ibinabo Fiberisima’s Accident - Charles Novia / Ibinabo Fiberisima At AMVCA2016 After Party (photos) / Ibinabo Fiberisima Turns 'tomato Seller"(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by tyconcepts(f): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Cute.

PS : I opened page 2 tongue
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by nairaman66(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
Congrats!! Please stay married!
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Isiterere(m): 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
Yinmu.

This will be husband number what pls?

ALL IZZ WELL
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by manot: 10:52am On Dec 18, 2014
that old mama marrying now yeyebrity
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Missmossy(f): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Thats good, happy for her kiss
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Dyt(f): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2014
I know that excitement
Its out of this world
Getting married to the one u love is simply amazing
Proud of the ring and the name
Endless happiness
Happy married life ma
Wishing u all the best
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2014
heard that before
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by dre11(m): 10:57am On Dec 18, 2014
I hope this one won't end up on a divorce note shaundecided

Like she didn't say that during her first marriage
#hiss
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Natasha2(f): 11:01am On Dec 18, 2014
Awww she's so pretty kiss
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by yorke1: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2014
This is the same prayer my future wives will pray on that very day.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Orikinla(m): 11:13am On Dec 18, 2014
God will bless her marriage.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by holatin(m): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
k but no let me read your divorce news one day.

Try and make d marriage go old
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by DonGiovanni(m): 11:21am On Dec 18, 2014
All these celebs and their marriagel shaa. This one wey d bobo base for UK, hope I'm no get another wife there oo before we go hear another MJ story for here. Shaa make una marriage no b like other celebs wey rush in and rush out. Make sure u open ya eye well well before love go chuck u bottle for heart..
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Jaymima(f): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2014
"Most happiest" ke? Na today I know say celebs too dey murder english.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Adeiza4real(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2014
good for her
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 18, 2014
I wish her a happy and harmonious marriage kiss

Some NLers and their bad belle if she was having a meltdown over a broken marriage, many people would be gloating right now angry
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Adeiza4real(m): 12:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
so? what now?

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
most happiest *gbagaun*

When you see them celebs, you think there's something they have upstairs.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by succyreal(m): 1:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by MizEmpress(f): 1:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Wait! she got married to Daddy Jesus ?
cheesy cheesy
she also wrote "most happiest"..maybe it's all the excitement that's making her type like this.

1 Like

Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by zudozz: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
''Most Happiest'' from Ibinabo Fibresema?
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 18, 2014
With that kind of notifications on her phone, i wonder how long the marriage will last.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 18, 2014
Practically, most married women claim this in public.

We do not know when they are sincere or just showing off to be an object of envy.

All lizards lie on their stomach, how do we know the one with belly ache?

If she thinks she is the luckiest woman in the world, then I say to her...''enjoy the feeling and fantasy''. It will make you happier and probably live longer in good health.

Happiness is relative and dependent on contexts. I like her positiveness, confidence and boldness.

We only hope it is not feigned and pray that all these women are truly happy as they claim.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by AreaFada2: 3:38pm On Dec 18, 2014
She should remember Dr Suraj Giwa, if his widow and kids are the "most" happiest too without a breadwinner.
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
Aww!
Happy for her. Whatever makes one happy is totally worth it. smiley
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by femi4: 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=18pt]Most Happiest[/size] shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: "I Am The Happiest Woman On Earth" - Ibinabo Fiberisima On Her Marriage. by Ilekeh(f): 7:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
How rich is the guy abeg?

Why do the rich ones marry rich ones and leave the poor ones to poor folks like me? Selfishness mtchewwwww cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

D’banj Looks Dope In New Photos / Emeka Ossai And Wife Welcome Twins / Too Hot To Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.