Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,877 members, 7,889,926 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Meet Me: Meet Believe B – Musician #beheardbeseen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Me: Meet Believe B – Musician #beheardbeseen (442 Views)

''Don Moen Helping Me Meet Great People'' - Frank Edwards / R & B Musician Kaha Rendered Homeless By P Square with Pictures. / 2face Idibia: Richest Musician In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meet Me: Meet Believe B – Musician #beheardbeseen by kingsley18(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2014
Believe B is a Dancehall/RnB singer and songwriter who started singing at a young age at his local choir.

Believe B is a Imo State, Owerri Born and a Nigeria based where he credits his style and sound. Much of his music displays a heavy and assertive beat that he effortlessly flows to with his distinct voice. Believe B is an emerging artist who brings a fresh and signature sound to today’s hip-hop music, with a voice for the next generation he is on par to make his mark on the Local and international music industry. Believe B released his first debut single 'Pako' released in 2013 was a hit on local radio stations and marking a huge stage in the career of the muti-talented rapper-songwriter and Singer.
Believe B has always had a passion and interest in music. His most memorable influences are top Rap, Hip Hop, Dance Hall, Hi Life and drum and bass artistes across genres over the 70's, 80's and 90's.
With a passion and zest for the arts, a love for music and rap hip hop tunes and after spending some time as supporting artiste and background for other big names, he moved into writing and arranging his own vocals.

He has also featured in collabo with different Artist.

In October 2014 he dropped Sokusu Ft O G Best and the song was a Mega hit.

We Look forward to see more from him

- See more at: http://www.ayayamedia.com/2014/12/meet-me-meet-believe-b-musician.html

(1) (Reply)

Two Policemen Shot In Eric Garner & Michael Brown Revenge / NBC Restricts ‘shoki’ By Lil Kesh, Davido & Olamide To Be Aired Between 10PM And / Free Recharge Cards Daily. Get Yours Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.