Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,899 members, 7,918,923 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:34 PM

Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos (869 Views)

Meet The Nigerian Woman That Built 4 Bedroom Flat From Roasted Corn Business / World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos / $500M Shopping Mall To Be Built In Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos by manpo2k(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2014
The record-breaking tree was made with 8,000 bottles of Star Lager beer and sits proudly on the Bar Beach stretch, Victoria Island, Lagos (Venue of 2014 Lagos Countdown). This Bottle Tree broke the former World Record of 1,000 beer bottles held by the Chinese city of Shanghai.

See More Photos, Click http://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/photos-worlds-largest-bottle-tree-built-lagos/

Re: Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos by bloglover(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
not bad...looks more like a house than a tree to me
Re: Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos by donmalcolm21(m): 1:01pm On Dec 18, 2014
I'm still going to do my countdown in church so as for Star keep up the good work.
Re: Photos: The World’s Largest Bottle Tree Built In Lagos by Adinije(f): 5:18pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

How It Can Be Possible To Earn 150,000naira Weekly / MORIT Mobile: Latest Nigeria Brand Of Tablet PC / Paypal Working On Providing Full Service For Nigeria et al

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.