Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,155 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:40 PM

Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? (868 Views)

FG To Cut N1.84tn Borrowing Through TSA Recovery / Adeosun Explains Nigeria’s Borrowing Plans To Fund Capital Projects / Boko Haram Spends N2bn Yearly To Sponsor Attacks – UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Ikengawo: 3:43pm On Dec 18, 2014
- I borrowed money to build my house in Kaduna
- I borrowed money for my election papers

Borrowing it's self is the beginning of poverty, but at least the most reckless borrower will borrow for things that will later make the money needed to repay the debt. Business loans, even loans for school come to mind.

-Ikengawojones
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by saint047(m): 3:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by 9jii(m): 3:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
I borrowed money to build my house in kaduna,was a LIE by saTANists.
But why op, obsession with buhari turns him into mockery more than ever?
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ikengawo:
- I borrowed money to build my house in Kaduna
- I borrowed money for my election papers

Borrowing it's self is the beginning of poverty, but at least the most reckless borrower will borrow for things that will later make the money needed to repay the debt. Business loans, even loans for school come to mind.

-Ikengawojones

Did he borrow from you? Wetin be your own?
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by FYB(m): 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
Dats how he'll go aso rock n inquir loans his govt may neva pay back ....in my opinion dis man is too poverty minded to lead Nigeria.
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Ikengawo: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Did he borrow from you? Wetin be your own?
Of course you'll question me for questioning the money skills of someone that's trying to manage the entire country. Sentiment is not a lifestyle
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by tit(f): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
He who goes aborrowing, goes asorrowing!
That is why Buhari wants to kill all Nigerians and throw i=us into sorrows like himself.
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Ikengawo: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
I borrowed money to buy form for the primary -Buhari

Buhari, who declared his assets on Facebook, revealed that he has around 150 cattles and that he is never comfortable without cows.

The APC presidential flag bearer stated that he has a house each in Kaduna, Kano and Daura, explaining that he borrowed money to build them.

He further disclosed that he never had a foreign account since he finished his courses in the USA, India and the UK.

He added that he never owned any property outside Nigeria.

According to Buhari: “I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party.

“I have around 150 cattles because I am never comfortable without cows.

“I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build.

[size=15pt]Imagine you don't have enough money to build one house, but you borrow money to build 3. [/size]
CHIE.
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ikengawo:

Of course you'll question me for questioning the money skills of someone that's trying to manage the entire country. Sentiment is not a lifestyle

Is his bank chasing him for bad debt? On what bases questioning his money skills?
That he took a loan or built his house on mortgage?
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
If that man eva bcoms president? (God forbid), he'l increase hardship of Nigerians. A human being who didn't achieve anythng.

He's there boasting that he doesn't hav dis or that&has only cattle. What a shame.

FYI; wit al due respect sir, Not al achievers made money thru corruption. Some worked vry hard, some built companies&employed Nigerians. So what ewactlt are u bragging abt. What are u even going 2offer we Nigerians?

Two or three yrs ago,he was evicted frm his Asokoro apartment whch was bn paid by his party members. He didn't even achieve building or buying a house in the FCT so how would he help or encourage young Nigerians 2achieve things. Even GEJ is empowering ppl thru YouWin&so on.

I hope Nigerians wil b wise in voting in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Ikengawo: 4:05pm On Dec 18, 2014
[size=15pt]I took bank loan to pay for APC presidential form, says Buhari[/size]

Friday, October 17, 2014 27 Latest News in Nigeria

Former military Head of State and presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, yesterday declared that he picked an expression of interest and presidential nomination forms worth N27.5m with a bank loan.

Buhari disclosed this at the APC national headquarters yesterday in Abuja.

He explained that the presidential expression of interest form was N2.5m while the presidential nomination form was N25.5m, making a total of N27.5m.

http://www.nigerianeye.com/2014/10/i-took-bank-loan-to-pay-for-apc.html

Buhari declared that he personally has N1 million in his bank account, but borrowed 27 times his personal wealth to run for the PRIMARY, not even presidency but PRIMARY. How then does he expect to pay back this ridiculous loan?

How can you have 1, and borrow 27? Buhari has been unemployed since Abacha's time, he has absolutely no way to pay off these personal loans except running perpetual elections. Buhari isn't looking for the presidency he's looking for a sponsor.
Re: Why Is Buhari Obsessed With Borrowing Money To Sponsor His Life? by Ikengawo: 4:14pm On Dec 18, 2014
Obiagelli:

Is his bank chasing him for bad debt? On what bases questioning his money skills?
That he took a loan or built his house on mortgage?

Obiagelli if your father took 4 mortages while you are under his roof you should know that he hates you and wants you as his child to suffer. This man has not been employed since Abacha's time. He has waged fruitless election after fruitless election and has never secured 32% of the Nigerian electorate. This elections aren't free and he continues to boost about his borrowing. Is this not a loser in your eyes?

I'm telling you the exact basis I'm using to question his money skills. I'm giving you direct quotes from him and you're responding for crude sentiment trying to defend a man that isn't defending his self. My basis is this.

a 75 year old man (forget the propaganda, he was 74 last year)
-Takes a N27million loan for an election
-Has N1 million in his bank account

An able bodied man
-Is the president of Nigeria and Minister of Petroleum
-Still has to use a loan to build his own house
-With no employment, takes 2 more loans to build to more houses
-Contests 4 Federal elections while not personally having enough to build a home.

A man who needs a load to build a house
- Drives a bulletproof SUV.
- Started his own political party (CPC)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know When You Have Become A Dictator / Top 10 Quotes I Will Never Forget In 2014 / Buruji Kashamu Launches Own Book, Blasts Obasanjo’s ‘my Watch’ Autobiography

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.