Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,755 members, 7,879,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 03:23 PM

My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) (8134 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Her Lover Of Over Four Years Just Broke Up With Her; Please Advise Her / My White Girlfriend Spoon Fed Me In Bed Yesterday Norning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Kolade354(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
smartshadow:
In case you all didn't know, I am a Nigerian and have lived in the US for 5years now. I did my masters in boston university and have lived in boston ever since.
Just an hour ago,my lovely white girlfriend who is pictured below called me and broke up with me.
She said its due to situations beyond her control and that she doesn't think the relationship is heading anywhere. I am suprised at this because we went out together last night and everything was ok. There weren't any signs at all.Right now I am just so sad and in deep agony because I love her so so much.
I am so confused about what to do. Should I call her?what am I going to say to her?
omo naija format dey ur head 24/7. Nexy time download more of ha pics for me.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Truckpusher(m): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
Haa! shocked from imaginary gf to imaginary haters? Bros your case dey heaven ooo grin
grin grin

He is suffering from multiple personality disorder.

1 Like

Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
I wont be surprised if tomorrow he wakes up calling himself Beyonce's ex-husband cheesy
Truckpusher:
grin grin

He is suffering from multiple personality disorder.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Missonas(f): 7:27pm On Dec 18, 2014
No be question i ask am.why not ignore my mention
englishmart:
if you Don't believe his story why not exit the thread. Must you mention me unnecessarily?
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Missonas(f): 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin Walai For africa
LajaLaba:
I heard u sabi lie too
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by iwriterng(m): 8:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
I thought liars are always smart? I guess its a wrong assumption. OP is a liar and he is dumb.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by dguizman(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
Chai!!!! Dis op sabi lie o
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by ipleddge: 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2014
Mondisweets:
Stop stealing maddy stewart's pics from pheed.com first cheesy then we will be able to tell you what to do about your imaginary ex grin
How did you get that, u be bahdo
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Dec 18, 2014
smartshadow:

I don't normally reply your kind of people but the only advice I have for you is never to take pride in misleading others.

Misleading who?

Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by naijaboiy: 9:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
i don laugh die grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Lilamartedi(f): 9:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
Op, what do you want us to do? Drink garri with acid? undecided

1 Like

Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
smartshadow:
In case you all didn't know, I am a Nigerian and have lived in the US for 5years now. I did my masters in boston university and have lived in boston ever since.
Just an hour ago,my lovely white girlfriend who is pictured below called me and broke up with me.
She said its due to situations beyond her control and that she doesn't think the relationship is heading anywhere. I am suprised at this because we went out together last night and everything was ok. There weren't any signs at all.Right now I am just so sad and in deep agony because I love her so so much.
I am so confused about what to do. Should I call her?what am I going to say to her?
Hasn't the OP seen or heard of the high rates of divorce amongst the whites? Or you just wanna hear our comments? angry angry angry
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Samzzy94(m): 10:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
kristina1:
First of all,if you want to show ur gf pix,you shld be tagged in it,dont tell me you guys never have time to snap together.
Secondly,it aint necessary to upload ur gf pix.
Thirdly,you dont av to narrate history,to make a point.
Finally,i dont believe ur story.

Wicked!!!! grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Samzzy94(m): 11:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
Beennkumar:
www.pheed.com/maddystewart cheesy

Haba bros......u don mean dis op b4 ni.This is wat i call

BAD. MARKET grin[/size][size=8pt][size=8pt][/size]
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 1:11am On Dec 19, 2014
OK
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Dec 19, 2014
One word: CRAZY
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by ikgabriel(m): 3:02am On Dec 19, 2014
I no get you....

Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Samzzy94:

Wicked!!!! grin grin
gringringrin
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 4:01am On Dec 19, 2014
Lmao! op in your face! tongue
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by LajaLaba: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2014
Missonas:
grin Walai For africa
grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by sexylogan(m): 7:41am On Dec 19, 2014
smartshadow:

Busted...Make Maddy Stewart catch you dey form bf for NL
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 19, 2014
My brother na so white girls be oh. My white girl behaves like kpians sometimes, but trust me to play her all 48 laws of power concocted with art of seduction at the same time. Dem no born am well.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by jerome4u(m): 9:53am On Dec 19, 2014
Dude, the picture u upload busrt ur paro, try harder next time.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by djeezy(m): 9:54am On Dec 19, 2014
Who asked you to post a pic? Ole!
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 19, 2014
smartshadow:

www.pheed.com/maddystewart

I WISH YOU DEY RELEVANT TO THE world, she for don sue you for identity theft.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by japenese1234: 6:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
just move on with me
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 22, 2019
japenese1234:
just move on with me
but where is your pic na? grin grin
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
fake gf, all her pics all over the internet, can most Nigerian guys talk to that type of girl without them pissing on their pants or having inferiority complex.
Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Kingbones(m): 8:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pinshures of you cuddling this punnany...or I don't believe it

Such a lying useless fool

Re: My White Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me(pics) by Ablemax(m): 10:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Make una live the guy na, abeg some one shuld pls tell me how to start a sex topic with a female friend.........o dont want to be discussing only her looks

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love Sex In A Well Lite Room....Dark Room?! No Deal, I Want To See It (Photo) / Dick Size And Relationships / Nigerian Women Who Love Sex Revealed What Makes A Strong A Man On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.