Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,097 members, 7,913,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 07:26 PM

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) (833 Views)

Take Few Minutes To Read This About CRISTIANO RONALDO / 10 Amazing Facts You Didn't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo / TOUCHING STORY: What You Don't Know About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) by marvel07(m): 4:56pm On Dec 18, 2014
have to thank my friend Albert Fantrau for my success.
We played together for a youth club. When people from
Sporting (The team Man U bought Ronaldo from) arrived,
they told us that whoever scored more goals would be
accepted to their
Academy”
“We won that game 3-0, I scored the first goal, then Albert
scored a header, and the third was a goal that impressed
everyone.
Albert went on one on one with the goal keeper. I was
running next to him, he went round the keeper, all he
needed to do was just to get the ball into the empty net.
But, he passed it to me and I scored. I was accepted to the
Academy.
“After the match, I approached him and asked him “why”
and he answered; “You’re better than me”.
Several years after, journalist went to Albert’s house, and
asked whether the story was true. He confirmed. He also
said that his career as a football player finished after that
match and he is now unemployed.
“But where did you get such a gorgeous house, a car? You
seemed to be a rich person. You also maintain your
family……
where is all this from?”
Albert proudly replied; “its from Cristiano.”RESPECT.

Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) by IKJ66(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
REALLY !!!!!
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 18, 2014
grin penaldo
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) by marvel07(m): 7:57pm On Dec 18, 2014
Touching
Re: Touching Story About Cristiano Ronaldo (must Read) by emitope: 9:00pm On Dec 18, 2014
One gud turn shd deserve anoda....its nice to see dat behind/underneath d celeb we see on big screens, these guy(s) actually are 'humans' too...... nice one 'naldo.

(1) (Reply)

3 Most Handsome Nigeria Super Eagles Player (PHOTO) / International Friendlies Predictions / See What Mourinho Said After Arsenal Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.