Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,249 members, 7,939,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:48 PM

Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam (2145 Views)

Umar Ibn Al-khattab: His Contributions In The Battles Of Islam / Fasting in Ramadan: The 4th Pillar Of Islam / 9 Reasons Why Muslims Should Be Proud Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Lagosboy: 12:31pm On Dec 17, 2008
Bastage:

That is totally and utterly illogical.

To see that there is a problem iin the first place, you have to recognise that problem. Recognising that problem means that it has to be condemned. Otherwise it's not a problem is it? Condemnation is the first step to finding a solution.
Go take a look at how the UN or any other conciliatory body works. They say "This is wrong" and then they go and try to sort out the problem. Without that "This is wrong", nobody even knows that there is a problem.

Who has said the actions should not be condemned. All i am sayings is the way you lot want muslims to stage rallies and so on to conndemn the act is just pointless. Hundred of muslims scholars pass religious verdicts condemning evil actions!! Read my whole post and not quote me out of context!!

Bastage:

That is totally and utterly illogical.

Dodging the bombs and bullets of your brethren.

I like to respect people and not be abusive or combative and my posts reflect this but this statement of yours is very sad and depicts your intelligence.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Bastage: 5:52pm On Dec 17, 2008
I like to respect people and not be abusive or combative and my posts reflect this but this statement of yours is very sad and depicts your intelligence.

The truth often hurts.

The fact is that I am at risk of being murdered by Islamic extremism. The fact that you find my saying that to be "combative" doesn't make that threat any less real or any less unjustified.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by lammie01: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
@Bastage

I am now convinced u are an hypocrite rattling nothing but trash. Look at your post in " this guy is a legend" and look at what ur saying. You are scared of being murdered yet the 38 civilians killed in iraq are mere collateral damage perhaps u could also become a collateral damage amidst a bigger objective!!!!
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Bastage: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2008
You are scared of being murdered yet the 38 civilians killed in iraq are mere collateral damage perhaps u could also become a collateral damage amidst a bigger objective!!!!

Try reading my post in context and then using it properly next time.
But anyway, you've posted the above as some sort of smear but it's actually pretty close to the truth. Or did you expect me to disagree with you? People like me are collateral when idiots like you and the rest of the drones plant your bombs.

By the way: your bigger objective is getting people to believe in your god not deposing a tyrant.
I know which is the more worthy cause. And it ain't yours.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Lagosboy: 9:15am On Dec 18, 2008
Bastage:

But anyway, you've posted the above as some sort of smear but it's actually pretty close to the truth. Or did you expect me to disagree with you? People like me are collateral when idiots like you and the rest of the drones plant your bombs.

By the way: your bigger objective is getting people to believe in your god not deposing a tyrant.
I know which is the more worthy cause. And it ain't yours.

Then you say you don't have problem with muslims but with the terrorist. You are nothing but a liar filled with hate. No one wants you to like islam and no one is begging you to but when we condemn 9/11 and we also condemn the Iraq war . You abhore 9/11 and then support the Iraq war you are nothing but  a hypocrite. I have always maintaned my stance on don't waiver "The killing of innocents is a crime" You speak with one mouth and then support Bush with the other.

I think you said El baradai been given the Noble peace is a whitewash. Can you see your thinking please just look at yourself. Is he because he his muslim? Perhaps you could give us a reason as you know better than the Noble panel that awarded him the prize.

please go do something benefecial for yourself. You have lost any respect I might have had for you or your posts!!!
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Bastage: 11:45am On Dec 18, 2008
Blah, blah, blah.

Stop whining.
If you guys had got your house in order, there would have been no invasion.
Instead you just sat back and let Saddam kill a million Muslims and threaten his neighbours.

What's your excuse for doing nothing? What's your excuse for letting him get away with murder?
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Lagosboy: 12:39pm On Dec 18, 2008
Bastage:

Blah, blah, blah.

Stop whining.
If you guys had got your house in order, there would have been no invasion.
Instead you just sat back and let Saddam kill a million Muslims and threaten his neighbours.

What's your excuse for doing nothing? What's your excuse for letting him get away with murder?

Your case is pathetic!! "Saddam killed a million muslims" Why did the US wait 13 yrs before invading. You seem to be ignoring the fact that US used Saddam to fight a war with Iran and many were killed. Is this true or false?

I condemn saddams action in his hey days in power and so do i condemn US actions in supporting him and making him a tyrant and i also condem the US for invading Iraq but any sense of objectivity has evaded you otherwise you wouldnt condemn Saddam , condemn 9/11 and the praise US invasion of Iraq!!!

Like I said go do somethin more beneficial with ur time!!!
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Bastage: 1:34pm On Dec 18, 2008
I condemn saddams action in his hey days in power and so do i condemn US actions in supporting him and making him a tyrant and i also condem the US for invading Iraq but any sense of objectivity has evaded you otherwise you wouldnt condemn Saddam , condemn 9/11 and the praise US invasion of Iraq!!!

That's not an answer. That's a statement of bluster.

What is the Muslim excuse for doing nothing?
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by chenry: 6:02am On Dec 19, 2008
Islam is Total Submission to the will of the allah.

Worship in islam is total obedience and submission to allahs commandments.

This is a quotation from the Quran,

"Fight those who do not believe in Allah, nor in the latter day, nor do they prohibit what Allah and His Messenger have prohibited, nor follow the religion of truth, out of those who have been given the Book, until they pay the tax in acknowledgment of superiority and they are in a state of subjection." Qur'an 9:29.

Terrorists all over the world, and especially our Muslim brothers in North use this as an excuse to slaughter non-muslims. This act of slaughter is actually considered a worship to allah.

So you see where the problem lies. It is the very foundation of Islam.

I want to introduce to you Jesus Christ whom is not just a prophet (as quran claims) but he is the Son of God and he is the way, the truth and the life. No man comes to the father except by him.

Christianity does not promote violence and killings just like we witnessed in Jos recently.

Consider that on the last day. Only those who receive Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour will be saved. The rest shall be cast into the lake of fire and brimstone.

Jesus loves you and wants you to be saved. Give your life to Him today.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by Lagosboy: 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2008
chenry:

Islam is Total Submission to the will of the allah.

Christianity does not promote violence and killings just like we witnessed in Jos recently.

Tell that to the monkeys!!

How come the bible has thousands of violent verses in it. How come David Fought Goliath and killed him. Is that peace or violence?

How come Joshua led an army of the lord?

I think the 10th and 11th century crusaders were not Christians by your post. I think all the christain army that fought under the banner of the cross are not Christians.

I think the patriots that fought for the independence of the US were not christians frm your post.

Pls give me a break The Quran has violent verses so does d bible. Both religions understand that there is what we call self defence.

That is why nations have armies.

That is why the UN has an army.

Shed this hypocrisy and let us face reality.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by chenry: 5:08pm On Dec 19, 2008
Lagos Boy, Show me where in the New Testament you have a command to kill unbelievers? There is no where it is written.

You made reference to the crusades and all that, but were they successfulCompared to David and the Israelites in the old testament?? Were they in alignment with the New Testament? At a time the Israelites had to fight for the survival of their nation but that was in the old covenant. In the new covenant, it is no longer a physical battle but a Spiritual warfare. Christians are led by the new covenant.

Now also tell me, back here in Nigeria. How many Churches have preached to their congregation on Sunday to go out and kill all infidels and straight from church they go on a massive slaughter of non christians. NONE.

But this happens over and over again in the North where they are in the majority. They go on a killing spree right from the door step of their mosques. You see, it is embedded in the islamic religion, as proven from the verse I earlier quoted above.

Islam is not the solution. Jesus is the only way to God. Serve him and you'll truly enjoy the Righteousness, Joy and Peace of God.

Mohammed is an agent of darkness that has lured millions of people worldwide to the path that leads to death and destruction. Shine Your Eye and Serve the only Living God.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by babs787(m): 8:55pm On Dec 24, 2008
@Chenry

Lagos Boy,  Show me where in the New Testament you have a command to kill unbelievers? There is no where it is written.

Are there no killings in your book as commanded by God?
Are there no merciless killings?

You made reference to the crusades and all that, but were they successfulCompared to David and the Israelites in the old testament?? Were they in alignment with the New Testament? At a time the Israelites had to fight for the survival of their nation but that was in the old covenant. In the new covenant, it is no longer a physical battle but a Spiritual warfare. Christians are led by the new covenant.

Do you know history and what is this new covenant?

Now also tell me, back here in Nigeria. How many Churches have preached to their congregation on Sunday to go out and kill all infidels and straight from church they go on a massive slaughter of non christians. NONE.

Could please apply your above quote to Islam? Do you have it where Imams tell cogregation after Friday prayer to go ad kill unbelievers?

But this happens over and over again in the North where they are in the majority. They go on a killing spree right from the door step of their mosques. You see, it is embedded in the islamic religion, as proven from the verse I earlier quoted above.

Please to start with, are Muslims not killed in the NORTH as well? Do you know much about the first Jos crisis?

Islam is not the solution. Jesus is the only way to God. Serve him and you'll truly enjoy the Righteousness, Joy and Peace of God.

Serve Jesus ke when he told you that you should serve only God and do you have where he said you should worship and take him as your personal savior?

Mohammed is an agent of darkness that has lured millions of people worldwide to the path that leads to death and destruction. Shine Your Eye and Serve the only Living God.

I don't discuss with fool that lacks knowledge and doesn't want to learn. If you think your feather-weight brain has something reasonable to discuss with me tendering your facts, then you have me and not your infantile, unreasonable post.

Bring your questions, backing same with facts and Babs would discuss with you.
Re: Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam by auwal87(m): 7:05pm On Dec 25, 2008
chenry:

Lagos Boy, Show me where in the New Testament you have a command to kill unbelievers? There is no where it is written.

You need to go back to School and learn more about Islam from Muslims not from the Christian Missionaries.
If I want to learn about Christianity I usually go to Christian websites or ask a good christian, the same you should do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ebola Virus: Islam Perspective / The Evil Of ''harry Potter'' And The Kufr Of ''magic'' / Qur'anic Verses Appear On Baby's Body !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.