Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,343 members, 7,920,271 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 11:28 PM

The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! (1517 Views)

Download Original Soundtrack From Season 1 Of Empire / 50 Cent: Get Skinny Or Die Tryin': Scary Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Ciaralover(f): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2006
This CD is Hot, i take it where ever i go, it got good songs on it like " Dont know Officer", " When it rained it Pours", " Whip ya head boy", " Dont need no help", and Ofcourse Hustlers Ambition, which fiddy talk about the Hood and livin in the hood.Its better than GET RICH OR Die Tryin which was also a classic, and ofcourse betta than The massacre.
The Album feautures Buck, Banks, Mase, Spider Loc, Yayo and Olivia. U should Cop it, he went back to his Hustlin Dayz!!
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Hugoboi(m): 7:37pm On Aug 12, 2006
Hey man,the CD isnt as hot as u think it is, The only songs worth listening to are the ubiquitous "window shopper" and of course the banger"get low" by lloyd banks, it isnt worth burnin ur dough if u ask me
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by donjazzie(m): 7:44pm On Aug 12, 2006
hugoboi quit the hatin,that isht is dope, u need to feel it to get the record str8, dnt b hatin
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Hugoboi(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2006
man I aint hatin!! this shit is for real.I got dat CD even b4 it hit stores here in naija and i wasnt impressed.Its over hyped take it or leave it.if u value it ,then uv got no ear for rap
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by diddy4(m): 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2006
i love that cd. it is one of G-unit bests. they really got the flow and 50 did what he knows how to do best.
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by donjazzie(m): 10:54pm On Aug 12, 2006
diddy pls tell ma guyman hugoboi make try him wake up, sounds like he's beefin the CD cuz he thinks it's over hyped.where did u put ur ears for rap, sum1 give this brotha a wake up call.hate it or luv the don's on top
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by toosyno(m): 11:54pm On Aug 12, 2006
The album is crazy, Its da best, I love get love and fake love , Al cool songs
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by hustler(m): 12:04am On Aug 13, 2006
dat cd is a lil old to me now cuz i been bangin it for months.but that WHAT IF song is a dope joint anyday.

if i smoke weed all day like snoop do/i see the world different thru my dilated pupils
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Remmzy(m): 2:08am On Aug 13, 2006
[b]Av not listened to the song in question but love the word 'get rich or die tryin'.[/b]It passes an understanding, So take charge of your life & stop tryin. grin
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Jduck13(m): 12:38am On Aug 16, 2006
its old but hot
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by donjazzie(m): 9:20am On Aug 23, 2006
Remmzy:

[b]Av not listened to the song in question but love the word 'get rich or die tryin'.[/b]It passes an understanding, So take charge of your life & stop tryin. grin

TRUE!
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Hugoboi(m): 9:29am On Aug 23, 2006
Aside from the understanding the phrase passes,the actual CD
itself doesnt make much sense for RAP {acronym for rhythm and appleid poetry}.Its mere shot @ fame by 50 and his gang.the CD gets a weak one mic rating from me!!!
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by donjazzie(m): 8:06pm On Aug 23, 2006
Hugoboi:

Aside from the understanding the phrase passes,the actual CD
itself doesnt make much sense for RAP {acronym for rhythm and appleid poetry}.Its mere shot @ fame by 50 and his gang.the CD gets a weak one mic rating from me!!!

not true
Re: The Get Rich Or Die Tryin Soundtrack! by Oracle(m): 2:22am On Aug 24, 2006
well i guess you're talking about the get rich or die trying album
i thought you were talking about the movie and the soundtrack WINDOW SHOPPER coz that song is wack

(1) (Reply)

KH Street Scriptures ::: Twizzle, Whizkid & Eva - Nothing Like Me / 9ice Back On Twitter,to Release Album Soon / Do U Think Sir Bob's Band Aid 30 Lyrics To Rise Moni For Ebola Is Rite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.