Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:44 PM

Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State (17607 Views)

10 Things I Learnt About Cross River State During My Service Year / Reverend Sisters Die In Accident In Cross River (Graphic Photos) / Fatal Accident In Cross River State,Trailer Crushes Car And Driver Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 12:00am On Dec 19, 2014
reaky:
After much talk your bad bele no gree you talk say d banana cheap.

People banana is very cheap over there
You will be surprised if u price it
that banana u see is 150..
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by reaky(m): 12:04am On Dec 19, 2014
onuwaje:

And 150
Is not cheap compare to where you from?

Remember if u price well that size is 60
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by mikron(m): 12:07am On Dec 19, 2014
nice adventure, i hope to hit obudu soonest.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by lilwayneme(m): 12:08am On Dec 19, 2014
Beesluv:

Instead of bread, ask for monkey kola
is that your taste?if yes why don't you order that separately... don't spoil my business
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 12:15am On Dec 19, 2014
reaky:

And 150
Is not cheap compare to where you from?

Remember if u price well that size is 60
compared to ph.. it's cheap
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 12:22am On Dec 19, 2014
More pic from canopy walkway

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 19, 2014
ukandi1:
Nice pix..
Next time, try and visit d monoliths , agbokim waterfalls, and d kayang forest. When u return, ur view about how awesom God is will change. U will worship him more. Go and see nature in action . At d ranch, did u see d elbows of death? There are many bottomless pitches in that place. Just a slip off and u are history, retrieving ur corpse will be like asking our senators to accept 18k minimum wage as takehome.
This got me cracking.By the way,the 18k minimum wage takehome for senators wuld'nt be a bad idea at all,as that will determine those who truly want to represent their constituencies from the bottom of their hearts.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 19, 2014
lol people simply waste so much space on the FP these days. The pictures have do not seem to make a lot of sense... its largely photos of you and a few others... i thought it was going to be a photo diary of your trip.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 12:33am On Dec 19, 2014
More pics from the canopy walkway

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 12:50am On Dec 19, 2014
Next is the grotto /mini-waterfall
The water here is so so cold that one begins to wonder if it was flowing directly from a freezer..

It's fresh to drink and cooooold

Enjoy

Picture1- road to the grotto/stream

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 1:04am On Dec 19, 2014
More

The last pic shows villagers warming themselves up by the fire after swimming

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 1:17am On Dec 19, 2014
Thanks for ur tym..
That would b all..
Watch out for my nxt thread on my travels...

Always remember

always travel!!... it leaves u speechless, den turns u to a storyteller

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 1:20am On Dec 19, 2014
PerfectFortune:

Nice one. Can you pls give me a break down of how much the journey cost you from hotel to entry fees etc? I plan on visiting with my family early next year.

First u need a good car, then a tour guide
Entry fees at obudu are just tokens that u can use in helping the ministry of their industry
But cable car is 1500..
At oda features found in the state... their prices differ.. hotels depend on ur pocket tho.. but come prepared
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 1:22am On Dec 19, 2014
onuwaje:
lol, come to benue, that banana is 80 naira!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 2:54am On Dec 19, 2014
nataisha:
i wish i was dere
let go there together on a date.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by touchmeder: 5:35am On Dec 19, 2014
Very beautiful..
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Awho(m): 5:37am On Dec 19, 2014
Proudly CROSS RIVER, 100% OBUDU............my people my PRIDE
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 19, 2014
OP, how were the mosquitoes?
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Charlesedet25(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2014
KillerBeauty:
Cross river state is a place to be. I'm Planning a visit next year
pm me wenever yhu kum visiting, crs z always d people's paradise

DESTINATION!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Jaideyone(m): 6:39am On Dec 19, 2014
Nice I'm currently in cross river. Visited obudu a couple of times for business. Looking forward to the day I'd be visiting for pleasure smiley
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:19am On Dec 19, 2014
CityNG:
OP, how were the mosquitoes?
. Didn't really feel mosquitoes.. the main ish there is the cold
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by reaky(m): 7:22am On Dec 19, 2014
onuwaje:
compared to ph.. it's cheap

Good
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:29am On Dec 19, 2014
Aprime:
Cool album.
So how may rivers did you cross?...
couldn't count
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 7:32am On Dec 19, 2014
holatin:
Are u psychologically telling me you didn't visit a brothel and ashawo joint
no
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by dharay99: 7:41am On Dec 19, 2014
See as dem b lyk gulder ultimate search candidates.. grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 19, 2014
Guess you are a traveler and you love to travel and experience new sights, cultures and gain new experiences. That's cool when you have funds to feed your desires but depressing when you don't. Cool.
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by MKO4ever(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2014
onuwaje:
Day 1...

These were the only pictures that I was able to get as my fone started misbehaving...

The journey started from
Uniport-imo-abia-ebonyi-cross river

The hotel I stayed was obudu govt guest house

I like Obudu Ranch, but getting there is soo difficult,
.....ebonyi-cross river road was the worst road I have ever seen
Calabar-Obudu is too far, like 7 hours
When you get to the ranch from the gate, climbing the place was another scary experience. either through the cable car or normal car.
And the place is also quite expensive
Only one bank and one ATM at the Ranch (GTBank), so fuckup is when the ATM is down
Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by s3nn2x(m): 10:09am On Dec 19, 2014
Nice picture.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Nairalanders Visit To Cross-river State by onuwaje(m): 10:35am On Dec 19, 2014
MKO4ever:

I like Obudu Ranch, but getting there is soo difficult,
.....ebonyi-cross river road was the worst road I have ever seen
Calabar-Obudu is too far, like 7 hours
When you get to the ranch from the gate, climbing the place was another scary experience. either through the cable car or normal car.
And the place is also quite expensive
Only one bank and one ATM at the Ranch (GTBank), so fuckup is when the ATM is down
yea ur right!...
Maybe u shud try flights for convenience

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ticket Racketeering Rocks Rigasa Rail Station On Abuja-kaduna Line / Lagos Airport Terminal 1building Will Beat Miami’s / FG, How Do We Get Home Safely During This Yuletide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.