Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,793 members, 7,875,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:48 AM

Doctors And Experienced People In The House Please Help. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Experienced People In The House Please Help. (547 Views)

Drunk Naval Officer Shoots 3 People In Lagos / How Quack Doctors Exploit Poor People In Nigeria / Fear Of Ebola: Villagers Flee From The Sight Of Red Cross And Western Doctors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Experienced People In The House Please Help. by transpix(m): 6:16am On Dec 19, 2014
Please.i want to know whats the cause of this. Each time i come back from my place of work after two weeks and sleep with my wife.when i ejaculate, she complains of my sperm being very hot and it hurts her inside. We have a kid. We've been married for five years. What could be the cause.
Re: Doctors And Experienced People In The House Please Help. by lafflaff123(m): 6:21am On Dec 19, 2014
Huh?
Re: Doctors And Experienced People In The House Please Help. by drkay(m): 6:35am On Dec 19, 2014
transpix:
Please.i want to know whats the cause of this. Each time i come back from my place of work after two weeks and sleep with my wife.when i ejaculate, she complains of my sperm being very hot and it hurts her inside. We have a kid. We've been married for five years. What could be the cause.
Maybe she has deep dyspareunia( pain deep inside during sex). That may be a sign of (but not only) PID. She may need to see a doctor for further evaluation.
Re: Doctors And Experienced People In The House Please Help. by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 19, 2014
Hi there, if she only complained about the sperm and not the actual sex then I'm guessing she could be allergic to your sperm. This is not common but it happens to some women, Google "sperm allergy" for more info, best of luck smiley

(1) (Reply)

How Perfectly Can You See? / Ubhaya-padangusthasana-benefits / What You Need To Know About Blood Pressure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.