Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,631 members, 7,918,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:57 PM

Liz Benson Now An Evangelist - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson Now An Evangelist (7708 Views)

Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by queen2(f): 8:53am On Aug 19, 2006
im happy for her
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by kaylala(m): 10:27pm On Aug 19, 2006
To God be the glory,
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by tinard(m): 7:08am On Aug 20, 2006
Here's the problem with us Nigerians even though we see it happen everyday we still are gullible enough to believe everything we are told. All churches are businesses. If you have an average amount of money and you go to church regularly you will be ordained as a deacon or deaconess. But if you are a celebrity as well, In order to attract more people to the church like some of you have already gone to visit to find out, you will be ordained as an evangelist. Have you ever asked why she wasn't ordained as a pastor?

I'll tell you why, being a deacon(ess) or evangelist all you have to do is preach which almost anyone can do and as she's an actress i'm sure it will even be easier for her. Not much is expected of you as either of those two. As a pastor your duty is a lot more and you have to go to pastor school and all that. Seriously naija don go different level. Just like you get chieftancy title in your hometown that you've never been in your life just because you are a celebrity you can now also get titles in what's meant to be the house of God. I SURE HOPE DADDY WILL COME SOON TO STOP ALL THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE MISLEADING PEOPLE AND HOPE ARE GULLIBLE PEOPLE IN NIGERIA WILL START USING THEIR BRAIN RATHER THAN RELYING ON PASTORS TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM.

Have you ever asked yourself why no religion is poor? Think about it even the new ones. Have ever seen a poor church, mosque, synagogue? Over here as many as there are ppl that go to catholic church on sundays and offer 1 penny, the catholic church is still the richest church in the world.
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by dennylove(m): 9:59pm On Aug 21, 2006
jesu-oseun, i like your preaching, you for go be PASTOR too.
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by Free(f): 12:12am On Aug 22, 2006
@topic
Praise God!!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by tinard(m): 7:26am On Aug 22, 2006
@ denny love
U 4 open a church 4 me and i go start de preach. Make we do business now. You go get returns in no time I guarantee. With the help of ma brothers in the Lord a few hankerchiefs and some rings the place go de rock. grin
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by FBI3: 12:23pm On Aug 22, 2006
i'm happy to hear that too.thats God for you, if He can use the donkey to talk to prophet balaam in the book of number why cant He use liz benson, My prayer now is that other artist will come to the knowledge of Christ like her
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by FBI3: 12:32pm On Aug 22, 2006
tinard, i dont think i agreed totally with you.u've just spoken the fact but but the truth,and this are two diff things altogether.the doctor might diagonised you to be sick which is the fact but the truth can only be found in the wird which sayings none shall be sick among you (exodus) and by His strive ur heal(isaiah).Jesus says in many occation that i'm hear to do ma fathers bussiness , so been in the ministry is a bussiness too infact one quater of the verse in the bible talks abt busines.almost all the parable of Jesus is based on hw to do business for more info just email me coolisaiah3@yahoo.com
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by Mystique(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2006
Lets encourage her, cuz the harvest is plenty, but the labourers are few grin
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by tinard(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2006
@ F.B.I.
For an intelligence department that was really poor no wonder these guys can't do anything good nowadays. You think you good qouting bible passages 4 me.

Reading the bible is one thing but understanding is another and i don't think your brain is good enough to interpret the bible intelligently. You wan talk religion i will preach to you u 4 leave church 4eva and neva return. Did you even know there books from the bible you've never read and i'm not even talking about the obvious ones like Ecclesiasticus, Wisdom,Tobiath, Judith, 1st and 2nd Maccabees and another one. There are other books of the library which have been taken away b4 any of us were born they can't be found now. Why do you think they were hidden away who do you think hid it? If you get any of those right yourself then maybe you actually use the brain GOD provided you afterall.

Talking about Jesus and his parables, his business was his mission. He wasn't making money from it. The business pastors are doing is in the interest of generating money. Have you ever heard of Shako Igbala these was the woman that created a village for people waiting for GOD because apparently she saw a vision that GOD was coming in 2000 and later 2001.

Wasn't it the same Jesus who said he himself does not know when he's coming again. Wasn't it the same Jesus that said there will be fake pastor at the end of days. Next thing you'll tell me is that you are a pastor yourself. Wonders shall never end. It's people like you that are fooled every single day. Abipastor Chris be man of GOD as well. All the miracles be real.Isn't he i'll let you ponder on what i told you.
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by FBI3: 7:33pm On Aug 24, 2006
@tinard
men i'm not here to argue the bible with you not to talk abt real and fake men of God,remember the book of timmothy said that those that compare themselves are not wise.
you talking abt Jesus saying He never knew when the time shall come.come to think of it, who is Jesus and who is God? the same Jesus said me and my father are one, and from the begining was the word and the word was with God , the word becomes flesh and dwells amongs us, hw can He be one with God and not know the plan and mnd of God and the time?, remember He was the one that that created the world becoz the bible said thru Him all things where created , befor you interpret the bible , first you must know the historical background if not you will misinterprete it in the wrong way.though i dont knowpst Vhris personallybut i dont think you stand any chance of asking or using wild words like that, there are sin that could be forgiven but the one against the holy spirit cant be forgiven, stay bless man
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by FBI3: 8:55pm On Aug 24, 2006
where exactly in the Bible is it written?
@oracle
jer 1vs5
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by crito(m): 3:24am On Aug 26, 2006
ehen ehen. shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by jesuseun1(m): 3:53am On Aug 26, 2006
thanks denny love for the compliment,i am just a believer.in one of ron kenoly track,he sang ,;; if u can you use anything lord u can use me.
we should all shift our attention from liz benson to our very self.we should look into our self and ask God to use us as an instrument in His hands.so that we will be a vessel of honour in the Great house.
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by WesleyanA(f): 3:59am On Aug 26, 2006
F.B.I:

if He can use the donkey to talk to prophet balaam in the book of number why can't He use liz benson.

cheesy true. why can't he use liz benson if he could use a donkey.
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by japhy(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2006
Who re u 2 question GOD's doin?  allow GOD's work 2 continue all ex u pai, GOD's as call her 2 do d work.  Liz Benson Now An Evangelist! it's nt a new thing- maybe u guyz as nt heard abt Rev king, so stop questing GOD'z doin.
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by suprted(m): 11:31am On Aug 26, 2006
to say that there are no poor churches or mosques is lazy and ill informed. there are churches where the roofs are leaking, they do night-vigil in darkness, and the offertory takes 5 minutes to count. and there are churches that could buy small countries. don't tar everything with the same brush
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by ladykool(f): 10:23pm On Aug 26, 2006
good for her maybe she did noy know what to do again or maybe she thinks i am getting old so i have committed a lot of sins from the past and i might die any moment from now so is better for me to repent! lol
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by 9ja4eva: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2007
Na she wont die.Shes one of our greatest actress and still very pretty @ her age.I really wish her well and hope she touches lives too.Bravo Mrs Benson
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by spoilt(f): 8:25pm On Mar 24, 2007
she don wack life finish!
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by 9ja4eva: 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2007
LOL.Wetin u want make she do?
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by OmoEko1(f): 10:01pm On Mar 24, 2007
9ja4eva:

LOL.Wetin u want make she do?
abi oh wink if she an Evangelist am a Pastor then cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Liz Benson Now An Evangelist by 9ja4eva: 10:03pm On Mar 24, 2007
rotflmao ;d ;d smiley smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Destiny Etiko Shares Lovely New Month Pictures / . / Barber Designs Male And Female Reproductive Organs On Two Kids Hair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.