Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,873 members, 7,969,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 11:42 AM

Take Advantage Of This December Price Slash To Start Your Own Online Business! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Take Advantage Of This December Price Slash To Start Your Own Online Business! (463 Views)

Start Your Own Online Business! FREE online tutorial / Take Advantage Of An %100 Full Educational Sponsorship Abroad / Clearance Sales **HP NC6000** Price Slash. 52K only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of This December Price Slash To Start Your Own Online Business! by vasnate(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2008
Bonanza! Bonanza! Take Advantage of This December Price Slash To Start Your Online Business.

It is a well known fact that December is around the corner and the spirit of festivity is on the prow. Many on my client /customers have recently besieged me with request for a bonanza on many of my products. Like the popular saying, “the customer is always right” I had no option than take look at their request and as such I am embarking on a special bonanza promo of my products.

So why not take advantage of this price slash the package on “How To Start Your Legitimate Online Business” for value less than the regular price of N6, 500.

Yes for the next 20 persons, I would be very willing to sale the package at just N4, 500 only and save you a bump sum of N2, 000.

Ways you can use Business Package:

Sell This Business Package by itself as it is sold and provided to you.

Sell the individual products contained in Business Package, using the professionally designed sales websites provided for each product. You can even start your own Internet bookstore!

Create your own packages by combining the products included in Business Package.

Learn how to create your own best selling information products from scratch, by using the information and resources include in this Business Package.

Promote your existing products & websites using the information and resources included in this Business Package and watch your profits skyrocket!

Learn how to make thousands of dollars every month using affiliate programs, by promoting other people's products.

Plus anything else you can think of - the possibilities are endless!
Remember this Business package contains over:
1. 100 information products to market online.
2. 50 FREE ready-made websites to market with products online.
3. …….and many more!

How To Order.

PAY the said sum into any of the bank accounts below:

FEDELITY BANK;

Account Name: KARTEL O CHIDIAGBA

Account Number: 068402010005487

UBA BANK:

Account Name: KARTEL O CHIDIAGBA

Account Number: 03210680000017

Please send us a scanned payment slip of you teller with

1. Your name,
2. Phone number,
3. Email address,
4. Amount paid,
5. Bank Paid into

to: infomarts@gmail.com

Or same as Call/text to: 08030984785. Within 24 hrs of placing your order we would send your copy to you via your e-mail address.

Please click the link below to take a peep at what could be yours.

http://digitmall..com/

(1) (Reply)

Visa Made Easy Company / How To Have Ab Online Business And Make Money / Where Can I Buy Kingsized Prawn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.